Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:04 am
Ermak Lorde
Timeline: 5 years after the Final Fantasy 7 Game. (3 Years after Advent Children, 2 Years after Dirge of Cerberus.)
THE STORY SO FAR!

Five Years after the game, (one year after Dirge of Cerberus) A new Calamity has Found the planet of Gaia. Another of JENOVA's race has fallen from the skies to wreak havoc on what he beleived to be an unsuspecting world. To continue what JENOVA had started! The self-proclaimed "Father" DUROVA has risen minions and calls to the Remnants of his predecessor.

So many of the planet's people had been infused with the cells of JENOVA, that for most, disobeying such a strong call was nearly impossible. Many succumbed, other's resisted, and still others bargained for the ones they loved.

Vaizel Tuefel, was one who bargained, able to resist JENOVA's call during her reign, he did not head the voice of DEROVA, but his wife possessed no such strengths, overwhelmed by the call Dawn suffered terribly from a surprise onslaught of Geostigma, and in desperation Vaizel offered himself in her place.
DEROVA accepted. Vaizel possessed a fairly unique ability that allowed him to absorb Mako energy in it's raw form. with DEROVA's guidance he supplied massive amounts of energy to the planetary intruder. But such gave rise to a rather unexpected turn of events.

Hitherto trapped in the Life-stream, unable to continue forward and equally unable to return to the world of the living, Sephiroth had slowly come to realize the futility of his own plans. He believed he was doomed to spend eternity in limbo, but when opportunity reared he leaped at the chance. As Vaizel absorbed raw Mako, Sephiroth hitched a ride into the living body. Surprised when he could not wrest control from Vaizel, but managed to oust the control of DEROVA.
Noting the change in his servant DEROVA ordered Vaizel to be killed. Thus sealing the conviction of betrayal and rebellion.

Now the Resistance is expanding. Lead by Vaizel and Sephiroth's spirit, our heroes must race to recover the shards of the White and Black Materia before DEROVA can retrieve them.

Three large shards of the black materia have been located. One is already in the possession of DEROVA, one lies deep in the northern Crater, and the last rests in the distant kingdom of Wutai.
Smaller shards are scattered across the land, embedded in scientific experiments or tucked into laboratories. buried in graves and attached to weapons. These must be located as well.

As for the White Materia, The location of that artifact and it's pieces still remains a mystery, but the survival of the planet relies on it's recovery.

WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Vaizel-Sephiroth has taken it upon himself to locate the second large shard of the Black Materia, He forays deep into the Northern Crater, battling the horrendous monsters poisoned by it's presence.

Freyr, the Ex-SOLDIER and Felitaur Warrior is traveling to Wutai, where word that a massive invasion of DEROVA's monsters is assembling. Traveling with the Ex-Turk Fenrir, and pursued by Slayer 1, Freyr and Fenrir have just disappeared into the great waters surrounding the shores of Wutai.

DEROVA made his way to Nibelheim, where the monster factory provided him with more recruits for his army, on his way out he was intercepted by the infamous Ex-Turk Vincent Valentine, and the two are now engaged in a ferocious battle.

The wolf-like experiment III (3) has traveled with the young scientist, and illegitimate daughter of Professor Hojo, Dahry. To the abandoned laboratories in search of more Black Materia Shards.

This is where the story stands!

Please enjoy and continue from this point regardless of previous posts and engagements. ... If I have neglected anyone please let me know.

Welcome to the first RP of the new Meteor Crux (MC) timeline. For those who haven't seen the description in the RP rules thread yet, here is a brief explanation.

This is an alternate timeline. It takes place instead of DoC. In this timeline, Sephiroth has been slain, Jenova destroyed, and the remnants have all but vanished into hiding. Even the dreaded Geostigma is declining. But the peace is not fated to last. One day, a great meteor shower lights the sky. While the few meteors that hit are reduced to dust in the atmosphere, one massive object falls to the ground intact. It appears to be a meteor, but has a metallic sheen to it that makes it seem something more. Shin-Ra's research department dispatched a team to the Temple of the Ancients, site of this meteor impact. One week, later all communications with the team were lost.

As Shinra prepared a unit to investigate the disappearance, a low quality radio broadcast was received, received by Shinra, Avalanche, and the remnants that were in hiding.

"We need help! We're being overwhelmed! There are strange creatures here, and some of us went crazy." He pauses as a female scream and a round of gunfire is heard. "Listen, we won't last much longer. Quarantine the area if you have to, but don't let IT out! This could be the end... wait... no... stay away.......Ahhhhhh..." The transmission dies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:47 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

FuzzWolfie

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:52 pm
Dawn was happily preparing dinner hoping she would finished before her husband arrived home. Long gone were the days she hid under a heavy black cloak, going by the aquired name of Sabel. Now she was settling in as a meek housewife, tending to her own vegetable garden and the menagerie of adopted animals she had picked up. She hadn't had a problem with any Jenova related flare-ups for years and she was quite certain the last traces of it were gone from her system. She was wrong. Shortly before the shinra research scientists sent out their distress signal, she collapsed to the ground, her head screaming with a loud eerie ringing. Her former fits were to this as a tiny cristmas jingle to a huge metal church bell. Kuroi bolted into the house, accompanied by a bellowing Kuma to find Their mistress rising from the florr, her eyes blazing mako green her hair a saturated silver. From her lips came the disjoined phrasing of "Union...re...union...Father has arrived." She shuffled out the door, throwing a heavy coat over her shoulders and heading out into the streets, unmindful of the blood running from her temple where her forhead had connected with the corner of the kitchen counter in her fall.

OOC: Whee, I get to be evil again blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Connie was just getting home from school and saw the smoke billowing out the window Oh great, The girl thought with a fond grin, Neechan's trying to cook again. Her smile vanished quickly however when Kuma and Kuroi charged her in frantic tones. "Hey it's okay, Neechan hasn't burned the place down yet, i'm sure she'll just cast Aqualung or s-" The girl stopped suddenly, staring openmouthed at the blood on the doorstep, part of a trail of drips and splatters. "Neechan?" She called out shakily, venturing into the house cautiously. Her eyes took in the surroundings with growning panic. The coat closet hung open, and Neechan's old electricity blasted-katana was missing. "Neechan?!" SHe entered the kitchen now, and rushed to turn off the stove and put out the fire spreading to the draperies. She choked several times on the thick smoke which drifted from the unidentifiable charcoaly substance in the pan. A few drops of blood were pooled under the counter, and she frowned noticing the luminescent quality to the blood and a single completely silver hair snagged on the cupboard. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed Vaizel's number. "Vai...Neechan's missing..." She didn't need to finish.  

Coonchan

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:59 pm
Saerenna had listened to the communication worriedly. Some of her associates had been there! What could have gone wrong? Trying to think of the worst possible situation, she came up with the idea that another Jenova had come. But that was entirely impossible...right?

Still working for ShinRa, her job as a Turk had become more of paperwork assignments than anything. It had been a while since she actually went out and did something. Could this disaster be the beginning of something that had already happened once before? Wasn't it even President Rufus who had once said that things repeated themselves on this Planet? Well, whatever was happening, she didn't want to handle the paperwork for it. She wanted to do something about it. So she got up from her desk, going off in search of authority.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:12 pm
Shinrei gasped for air, nearly incapacitated by the strong commands pounding through his skull. It was like a physcial assault of his head, like being hit repeatedly with a sledgehammer, no worse than that, but he still refused to fall dumbly to its whim. It was a very long time before he could stand. Holding his still pounding head in one black wrapped hand he stumbled towards the makeshift shelf where he kept his medicinal things. He fell back down onto the pallet that was his bed and panted as the drugs slowly took effect, and numbed the savage pain in his head. Looking out a crack in his stone shelter he noticed the lightening sky. He smirked bitterly. Dawn...something I have come to loathe the most. He thougth to himself,, remembering the girl he should have seen more in than her simple ability to regenerate Jenova cells at an impossibly high rate...His smirk vanished. He forced himself onto his feet and donned all of his shinobi gear again. This time he would not make the same mistake. And she would need help now, if ever she had. He just hoped Vaizel wouldn't kill him on sight.

OOC: Shinrei's going to be a little bit more mature, less of an 'I can do whatever I want' mentality. I guess living in a cave for any length of time will do that for you, nothing else to do but reflect upon your mistakes and all.  

Misander

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:19 pm
*sees Sable approaching* "Sable!! wha-waht are you doing here!?! Come to help me?" * realizes what's happened to sable/bites on sleeve* "SABLE NO!!! you have to fight it!!" *yanks back* "FIGHT IT!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:31 pm
FuzzWolfie
*sees Sable approaching* "Sable!! wha-waht are you doing here!?! Come to help me?" * realizes what's happened to sable/bites on sleeve* "SABLE NO!!! you have to fight it!!" *yanks back* "FIGHT IT!!!!"
OOC: *cough* Umm...Wolfie...can you write your posts novel style please? the asterik RPing is fine in ooc and non-rp threads, but most of us prefer the third person style, besides, it make for longer posts and allows you to use big words and intimidate newbies wink Oh and "Sabel" usually goes by "Dawn" to current friends, though she will definately respond better to Sabel at present.

The descendent turned very slowly to look up at the wolf-beast with strangely placid eyes and a lazy smile. "He's calling to us, we will become Family...Father will make things better, the pain will go away..." She was smiling broadly now, gladdened by the thought of how things would be, to become one again and then travel to another world, and join more family.  

KiyaraSabel

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:49 pm
((ooc:thanks furry! if i ever mess up plz feel free to yell at me..)) shaking the wolf responded " listen you,your not yourself right now! Just let it go!! I dont want to have to hurt you! PLEASE BEFORE VAIZEL COMES! " Quickley turning her head from side to side, scanning for others,she needed help...fast,her teeth couldn't hold forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:54 pm
Vaizel had been flying home after a very long day. He had once tried to get an operation to rid himself of the inhuman elements, but the doctors had taken one look at his luminescent pale purple blood and had shaken their heads. Vaizel had then given up removing the mechanical editions to his body, but he never told dawn that he now supplemented their income by permitting more small experimentations on his unique and strangely altered body. He was now returning home from just one such excursion, His head buzzing strangely by the infusion of liquified materia into his blood, when he recieved Connie's call. With that one short phrase Vaizel activated the haste materia which was always in one of his wing-slots. The ground rushed below him and as he approached the cottage he dropped himself to the ground in a manner he had not permitted himself to do since they had moved there. A portion of their garden was torn to shreads, Vaizel landed running, ignoring the protests of his limbs. He noted strangely as he approached that the buzzing in his head seemed to get louder, by the time he reached Dawn it had become a deafening roar. He grabbed Dawn's shoulder in an unshakable grip, shouting her name, but he could not even hear himself past the noise in his head....  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:47 pm
Dahry knew where Shinrei had gone. She'd felt it too, a strong pull, threatening to drown out her mind. She still had remnants of her father's experiments on her left, as well as the ones she had done herself that opened her to Jenovah's influence. She took down a vial from her shelf as soon as she waws able to do so past her pain, and then gulped it down. She was going to go there, the place that called. She had too, for what if something happened to Shinrei, or to one of the numerous others that she experimented on and would no doubt rush to the call she felt? She sighed as she readied herself for the journey ahead, all the while wishing for the safe reliance that had been Teerce, but no, he was free and she on her own now. She set out for her private helicopter, with her science supplies and her ninja gear in tow. . She spared a thought for how Shinrei would get there, but knew he could manage quite well on his own. She noticed that his scirntific equipment had been left, and picked up that too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:04 am
(An abandon train tunnel deep beneath Midgar, underneath one of the few still somewhat working flickering lamps.)

"Tell me what you found."
"Well, with the security being as tight as it is there wasn't much for me to get, but I was able to get the last transmission from the sight." he said bringing out a recording stick from inside his jacket pocket.
"And?"
"Just listen for yourself."

"We need help! We're being overwhelmed! There are strange creatures here, and some of us went crazy." A womens screaming and the sound of gunfire can be heard in a brief pause. "Listen, we won't last much longer. Quarantine the are if you have to, but don't let IT out! This could be the end... wait.... no... stay away....Ahhhhh!..."

"So?" the Shinra employee asked tossing the stick to Orrin. "What do you make of it?"
Lost in thought Orrin took a minute before responding. "To many signs," he muttered at last.
"Signs? What do you mean?"
Placeing the stick inside his coat, "Thank you for your help and consider your debt repaid." Orrin replied answering nothing. Turning his back to the Shinra employee he left the weak light of the lamp and disapeared into the darkness.
"Probably better off not knowing anyway." He muttered trying to catch some sound of the departing Orrin. "Sometimes I wonder if that guy is even human." Not hearing the slightest sound of Orrins departure he turned and left hopeing he wouldn't get lost trying to find his way out of the tunnel again.  

warwizardjerek

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:10 pm
OOC: This is going well. Until someone wants to take it over, I'll be playing "father" on the side. For future refrence, I'll put my Zaber parts in red, and the "father" parts in green. His actual name will be revealed shortly. FYI, Zaber went through some changes during the year between AC and MC.

Zaber climbed slowly up the hillside, walking away from Junon. He was reduced to using the Requiem as a crutch, as he was to tired to walk on his own. A small head wound had left a small trickle of dried blood on his face. The look on his face showed a distinct emotion, an emotion Zaber hadn't felt since Sepiroth fell a year ago. Fear...

He continued to walk towards the nearest civilization he knew besides Junon, Vaizel's house. If he had gone into Junon like this, he'd be caught in the Shinra controlled city, and he was still wanted. His escapdes breaking into Hojo's files and such was still held against him. No, he was going to need Vaizel's help anyway...

The dark presence sat deep within the ship. For a fact, it was a ship, and it had been his prison for the last 5000 years. He'd been drifting amilessly through space since the Ragolians had sealed him in and dumped him into space. After this world was his he was heading back, and they'd rue defying his will. This last week had been rather exciting, as he'd finally landed and encountered other beings. He also felt abundunt mako here, which has restored enough of his strength to spawn his "weaker" minions. Such fun, slaughtering this planets pathetic natives... except that one... such power... he would have loved that body...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:27 pm
seeing Vai comming toward them,a wave of relieve rushed over III. As soon as Vaizel had a firm grip on Dawn she released her teeth's grip on Dawn's jacket,leaving a nice set of holes in their place. It was then when it hit her,a small thumping in her head....her nose started to twitch...."That scent... " her heart started to pound "...but,...it can't be...Sephiroth..? no...but,then why is it causing me to react?" She could feel his poisened blood pushing through her vains,it started to burn;like it always did when Sephiroth came near to her. III tried to follow the scent,it came from one direction at first...but then,from everywhere! "ooah..." she groanded as her stomach started to churn,the secnt was overloading her mind...she sat down awkwardly, almost if she had fallen to the ground. "Vaizel,can you hear me?" her grough voice now came out weakly."...a scent like sephiroth's...comming in..waves..from it...the...blood-scented...rock...." III struggled to her feet and started to move forward...towards the meteorite...all the while the scent and thumping in her head crushing in on her now gaining strength at an enormous rate. She HAD to see what was in there...  

FuzzWolfie

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:58 am
Sharp grey eyes looked coldly upon a mousy little man. The man did not seem to notice but continued babbling about the wonderes of his new test subject. Extoling his resistance to Mako and his incredible strength. Under the desk Fenrir's fist tightened. Why Vaizel.... why do this to yourself?

A solemn figure leaned on the wall behind the two. His expression was close although his grey eyes were equally sharp. He said nothing, but disaproval fairly radiated from him. Garm was anxious they had other cases to attend to, cases where people paid them, cases where they were invited to meddle. For they twins had set up a very prosperous detective service.... but for this.... interference... Garm knew they would not be thanked.

" Thank you for your time," Fenrir's voice cut the man off. " I am afraid I must be going." He stood, managed to smile and even shake the slimeball's hand. He turned quickly his trenchcoat swishing behind him and was out the door. Garm pushed himself from the wall in one fluid motion. He glared darkly at the man before following Fenrir into the street.

" We have got to get the Teufals. I need to talk to Vai, we'll swing by the apartment get the wolves...."

" Not this time Fenrir." Fenrir stopped and stared at his brother, looking as if he had been visibly struck.

" Vaizel is not a child, this is his choice. You have no right to meddle. I'm not going any farther. You are on your own Fenrir." Garm said in his steady way. With a lingering look at his twin he turned and walked into the crowd.

" Where are you going?" Fenrir called desperately, unable to imagine not being with Garm.

" I'll be working," was the terse answer the floated back to him. Fenrir watched him go helplessly. He took a deep breath.... maybe Garm was right.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff