Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
HOGWARTS!!! (rp inside and watch out, the owners good) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:03 am
*he walks into the school carrying his staff, medium length dirty blonde hair with glasses, and has uncontrollable magic surrounding him, surging everywere. He looks around smileing and wonders what his first year will be*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:04 pm
*she stood a few feet away from the door, dark brown hair flowing down one shoulder, leaning against the wall*  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:14 pm
Babii_Brunette
*she stood a few feet away from the door, dark brown hair flowing down one shoulder, leaning against the wall*

*smiles as he sees her and murmers* new comers *he walks into the great hall staff hitting the ground sending sparks fly*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:39 pm
*she payed no attention to him, not even noticing his preasence*  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:54 pm
*she walks in slowly watchign everyone not quite paying attention where she is going*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:46 pm
Sunrise looked up and puta a hand on the newcomer's shoulder to keep her from walking head-on into a wall, smiling genuinely for the first time in ages.
"Careful!" she said warningly. "This school is full of surprises, you're going to need that head facing front if you don't want to be decapitated by Peeves."  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Riga Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:15 am
*side steps through the door, her hand goes straight for her short, eggplant colored hair, she fusses with a few strands and walks completely into the school*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:19 pm
*walks into the Great Hall for the feast, and slips on a water puddle created by none other than Peeves himself* "You dirty little cretin!" Sunrise shouted as the Poultergeist flew away cackling.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Riga Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:38 pm
*watches a fairly pretty girl slip in water... and hopes to high heaven she doesnt do that, because its hard enough being a new student*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:48 pm
*gets up off the floor trying to fix her now messy purple hair grumbling about how that damn poltergeist is the only thing she agrees with Filch about. He needs to be expelled!* she smiled at the new student who had seen her fall down. "Don't worry, I'm fine!" she called out.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Riga Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:05 pm
*looks frightened at being spoken to. and says in a small voice* "it looked like it hurt."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:09 pm
"eh, it smarts for a few moments, but otherwise I'm fine." *smiles warmly, trying to make her feel welcome* "If you ever need help with anything, like pulverizing Peeves, you let me know and i'll be glad to help, alright? My name's Sunrise. what's yours?"  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Riga Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:18 pm
"im Autumn... im the second in the family to come to hogwarts." *feels a little more confident*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:21 pm
"well you're lucky! i was the first. All of the older students terrified me half to death with what would happen in the Sorting. You do know what happens, right?"  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Riga Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:29 pm
"well my brother was a little mean to me and told me that inorder to get into Hogwarts u have to pass 2 tests about the history of magic and stuff like that... so i studied all day and all night for 3 weeks untill he told me that he was kidding, and something about a hat."  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff