Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
No more cigars through the mail?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingthor2282

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm
My mother told me that The Sultan signed a bill banning the sale of tobacco products through the mail...is that true? I only ask because I can not find anything about it on my local papers..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 pm
IDK who "the sultan" is, so I looked at Middle East countries and found no news on it, however, the US President has a bill right now that may ban tobacco being sent via mail

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/17/990680/house-vote-sends-cigarette-mailing.html  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kingthor2282

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
IDK who "the sultan" is, so I looked at Middle East countries and found no news on it, however, the US President has a bill right now that may ban tobacco being sent via mail

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/17/990680/house-vote-sends-cigarette-mailing.html
The Sultan is O'bama  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 pm
I like calling him the anointed one just like hannity  

COMANDER COON

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 am
I feel like both are attacks to his title simply on the basis of the false basis he's muslim  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
I feel like both are attacks to his title simply on the basis of the false basis he's muslim
I am not attacking him on any false regilious idealogs. I call him the Sultan because he wants to ruin America like the Middle East, and run it like the Soviet Union...  

Kingthor2282

TammiGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm
You're confusing the two. The sultans didn't ruin the Middle East, they just largely ignored it while focusing more on the heavily Turkish areas of the empire. Under the sultans the Turks actually saw some of their greatest achievements and extents. The Soviet Union was run by party secretaries, not sultans. Their system genuinely ran the Soviet Union into the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm
I call him The Great Lord Obama, or Der Fuhrer....like all my family does...cause he reminds us of Hitler on so many levels.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nympharia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 am
Lord Izaran
I call him The Great Lord Obama, or Der Fuhrer....like all my family does...cause he reminds us of Hitler on so many levels.

Obama is hardly like Hitler, the only thing they might have in common is he's charismatic. Obama is not a vegetarian, not a glorified war hero, Obama smokes <- Hitler was the opposite.

As far as policies, Obama hasn't done anything remotely close to genocide, Obama has started civil rights issues towards a more progressive path, and to top it all off, Obama and Hitler don't have any where near the same economic standings (Obama is more criticised by his economic policies than his social policies). To say that is demeaning to the people who suffered under the Holocaust, and demeaning to people with different political views than your own.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 pm
thatcrazygal
Lord Izaran

Obama is hardly like Hitler, the only thing they might have in common is he's charismatic. Obama is not a vegetarian, not a glorified war hero, Obama smokes <- Hitler was the opposite.

As far as policies, Obama hasn't done anything remotely close to genocide, Obama has started civil rights issues towards a more progressive path, and to top it all off, Obama and Hitler don't have any where near the same economic standings (Obama is more criticised by his economic policies than his social policies). To say that is demeaning to the people who suffered under the Holocaust, and demeaning to people with different political views than your own.

User Image

Never called him Hitler, just that he is borderline Fascist, and my family...a rather bitter German-American family...associates ALL Fascists with Hitler.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

deftinwulf

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 pm
I have not heard this anywhere. But if he does that is crap i won't be able to buy cheap cigars anymore  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games