Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Terrero Rancer -Hollow- -Needs to be accepted-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Name: Terrero Rancer (te-rare-oh Ran-seh-er)
Aliases/ Nicknames: None

Physical Description:
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 195lbs
Hollow Type: Vasto Lorde
Description: His mask extends down his face at a angle, and it spikes out at the bottom. He has holes located on each of his palms. He has a horn on the back of his head that curves down. It is surrounded by his long gray hair. His frame is skinny, yet he has high speed and strength. Terrero keeps a sort of gloves on his hand to hide the holes.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: NaN

Zanpaktou sad not achieved)

Shikai Release: (Release Phrase)

Shikai: (achieved/not achieved, include description)

Bankai: (achieved/not achieved, include description)

Special Accessories: (if any)

Skills:
He is very good at Cero, He is also a master tactician although he will not use underhanded methods. He can use Pesquisa and does often to decide if he can fight a opponent. Is a good user of Sonido. But he has no ability with Hierro,

Abilities:
Cero
Garganta
Sonido

Ocultos Palm: Is his special technique that involves the holes on his hands. It is used for a opponent with a blade. He traps his opponents blade in his hand holding the enemies hand at the hilt. He then Charges and fires his Cero at this close range.

When he uses cero he fires it from the center of his palm.

Personality: A dark person with a sadistic mind. Like's to kill things but does not take an interest to longer battles. However no matter the situation he will not use a sneak attack. Otherwise what was the point of torturing that kid for five years before moving on?

Biography/History: Lived a life of a serial killer in Italy, he killed 34 people but was killed by a small child attacking him with a knife in a desperate act of self defense. When a shinigami tried to get him to move on. He decided he wanted to be a hollow and escaped.

Once he arrived in hueco mundo he wandered aimlessly, He was a powerful Vasto Lorde, but did not know were to go.

Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) (Patented techniques can only be learned from Captains, VCs, or those of Captain level.)

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: On at least 7 hours a week this includes the weekends. If gone for long periods of time will get away from people in role play to avoid wasting time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 pm
1. Vasto Lorde is a rather high rank. I think you should just put “Arrancar” right now, since many of your powerful moves have not been achieved.
2. You can’t cannot achieve your Zanpaktou, if that makes any sense. Otherwise…you’d just be a beginner Hollow/Arrancar or something, but since you put down “Vasto Lorde” as your rank, I think you meant to be much stronger than that.
3. I would like you to describe at least your first stage resurreccion even though you have not achieved it yet because I just want to see a more full profile so I can “estimate” your rp ability I guess. Btw, very important: Arrancar do not have shikai or bankai. Those belong to shinigami. Refer to the code I posted in Hueco Mundo in the newest profile sections. (:
4. Special Accessories sections – If there’s really nothing, please state “n/a” instead of leaving the parentheses with the side note there.
5. Hierro part – Was that by any chance taken from my character? Or was that just coincidence?
6. Skills section – Those things you described use some form of ability or reiatsu. Besides, all Arrancars are “good” with cero and sonido. If you are exceptional at them, please state that and describe why or how and stuff like that. I was more looking for you to go into his physical strength versus his speed and other fighting characteristics.
7. Abilities – I will provide a list of abilities that you can refer to later. So you can leave this section as is for now, but I’ll notify you about it later ~ (because you are missing quite a few abilities that Arrancar have)
8. Biography – last sentence…

Others: some grammatical errors (I’m a grammar freak).  

AHRl

Nine-tailed Fox

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm
l Mango l
1. Vasto Lorde is a rather high rank. I think you should just put “Arrancar” right now, since many of your powerful moves have not been achieved.
2. You can’t cannot achieve your Zanpaktou, if that makes any sense. Otherwise…you’d just be a beginner Hollow/Arrancar or something, but since you put down “Vasto Lorde” as your rank, I think you meant to be much stronger than that.
3. I would like you to describe at least your first stage resurreccion even though you have not achieved it yet because I just want to see a more full profile so I can “estimate” your rp ability I guess. Btw, very important: Arrancar do not have shikai or bankai. Those belong to shinigami. Refer to the code I posted in Hueco Mundo in the newest profile sections. (:
4. Special Accessories sections – If there’s really nothing, please state “n/a” instead of leaving the parentheses with the side note there.
5. Hierro part – Was that by any chance taken from my character? Or was that just coincidence?
6. Skills section – Those things you described use some form of ability or reiatsu. Besides, all Arrancars are “good” with cero and sonido. If you are exceptional at them, please state that and describe why or how and stuff like that. I was more looking for you to go into his physical strength versus his speed and other fighting characteristics.
7. Abilities – I will provide a list of abilities that you can refer to later. So you can leave this section as is for now, but I’ll notify you about it later ~ (because you are missing quite a few abilities that Arrancar have)
8. Biography – last sentence…

Others: some grammatical errors (I’m a grammar freak).

Vasto lorde is a hollow isn't it like adujachs (wrongly spelt) and menos, he is not a arrancar yet because from what I understand you have to start out hollow then become arrancar by removing your mask and so on so forth if I am wrong please tell me it is just that the way everything is described in this guild I am at a loss...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:29 pm
I’m totally fine with you starting off as an Arrancar and screwing the past. I really don’t care for that stuff. (:  

AHRl

Nine-tailed Fox

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm
l Mango l
I’m totally fine with you starting off as an Arrancar and screwing the past. I really don’t care for that stuff. (:
Nah I wanna be a vasto lorde first then a arrancar biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 pm
okie dokie then.
you can ignore the first several points then

but I want you to take out the shikai and bankai.
please refer to the profile code I posted in Hueco Mundo under the topic
“Hueco Mundo Profiles (post them HERE)”
because that’s the most recent one.

and even though you haven’t achieved your Zanpaktou yet, I’d like you to describe its sealed form beforehand because I want to see your writing ability, since it can’t really be seen with the incomplete profile you have up.
finally, fix the skills section
and I’ll get back to you on the abilities section

and then you may be accepted :3  

AHRl

Nine-tailed Fox

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items