Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
What got you into the games?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LightnigPie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm
What got you into playing the Ace Attorney games?

Well heres my story. It all began in 2007 a person who I subscribed to on youtube for his pokemon hacks started to upload a play though of the first AA game. At the time all I knew about it was the "OBJECTION!" so I saw the first game and I realy liked it so I saw some one else do a play though of the second game and Apollo Justice. In 2008 were I bought both the mangas T&T and AJAA. and I just beat Investigations last April.

and if you just read thought all of that heres a cookie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:26 pm
I was at flea market scoping out old games.
When I noticed a game unlike the others.
This was in 2005 or 06.
I bought the game.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
Unlike my other games, I couldn't beat in a few days.
And so on and so on,
I was addicted ever since.  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Spartan1024
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm
To be honest, I have absolutely no idea how I ever hard of the PW series. O__O
I guess it was a collection of random things like, always hearing, 'OBJECTION' and other references. What freaked me out was how much I knew about the games that I didn't think I knew. There was a Gumshoe at my first con, and I knew he was from PW and I knew his name and I was thinking... 'How?' Same thing with the Edgeworth && Godot. I both knew they were from PW but I was miss-lead by the cyborg-looking mask of Godot's. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 pm
My sister had the game. Therefore, it was the best game ever and I had to play it XD  

CarrotBird

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm
I had read about it in Nintendo Power since the first game came out, but I hadn't played any of the games until Apollo Justice came out. I bought it on a whim and have been in love ever since heart
I went back and played T&T (since it was the only other game my local shop had), and I haven't played the first two but I know the stories and most of the spoilers and whatnot >w<

My friend (who lives far away from me) asked me if I'd played the games and I told her I started with AJ, and apparently she had too! It was a crazy cool coincidence~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

-[My friend recommended it to me.
Along with Hotel Dusk.

I always listen to her for good games.

I got Justice for All first, which means that I didn't understand a lot of the referrences to the first game....
And I got the game before I even got a DS, so it sat on my shelf until I could scrounge up $50 more dollars to go towards my DS fund. Ahaha.
I got addicted in the second case, and was so addicted to the point that I had Apollo Justice on my waiting list on Gamefly for about three months before it came out, so I got it about the day after it came out. And I have both of the fan books. And three CDs. But...I haven't played Investigations yet...I don't have the money to buy it -sobs-
]-

ch nehme dein Hand, und es ist wunderbar ♥

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 pm
I visited my cousins in seattle with my grandparents for one of my cousin's highschool graduation, and she owned Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All. I asked her if I could start it over and play it and she said it was ok (she only got past the 1st and part of the 2nd turnabout). I started playing it and couldnt put it down, but I couldnt get past turnabout reunion, so when i got back home, I bought the 1st game of the series to learn how to play and see what the basic storyline was. then when i defeated the first one, I bought the second one, and successfully defeated that one too (despite all the trouble i had with it the first time). Then I just decided to buy the rest of the ace attorney games as they came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm
Soren WiIder
User Image

-[My friend recommended it to me.
Along with Hotel Dusk.

I always listen to her for good games.

I got Justice for All first, which means that I didn't understand a lot of the referrences to the first game....
And I got the game before I even got a DS, so it sat on my shelf until I could scrounge up $50 more dollars to go towards my DS fund. Ahaha.
I got addicted in the second case, and was so addicted to the point that I had Apollo Justice on my waiting list on Gamefly for about three months before it came out, so I got it about the day after it came out. And I have both of the fan books. And three CDs. But...I haven't played Investigations yet...I don't have the money to buy it -sobs-
]-

ch nehme dein Hand, und es ist wunderbar ♥

awww so sorry! I hope you get the $$$ to buy it cause investigations was my fave game in the series  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff