Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ATTENTION: Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm
Due to the fact that the main forum is a ghost town compared to how it was long, long ago, I hereby decree that you may post any thread in the main forum, as long as it isn't complete tasteless spam.

(So, in layman's terms, if you've got a topic about Playstation or Brawl or whatever, feel free to just post it in here as opposed to the respective subforum)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:57 am
um....okay neutral why do we want to talk about brawl confused  

The Ginger Dude

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:32 am
He's just using Brawl as an example. He's saying you can post ANYTHING you want, as long as it has a topic that people might even be a little interested in discussing. In other words, no need to use the subforums anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am
What!?!?! No subforum usage, that's impossible!!  

Lt Gigglebottom

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 pm
Nobody really checks the subforums anymore, anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 pm
darkslasherX
Nobody really checks the subforums anymore, anyway.

Except me. And that even needs a "somewhat" tacked on it.

And I don't post because nobody else really does.  

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 pm
I haven't been really posting lately due to the lack of other posts and work. I do though check out the guild to see what's said. I guess I'll be putting up a few topics to see any results razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm
Yeah, I don't post much either because there is significantly decreased activity (duh). I miss the good old days though.  

PhoenixBlade983

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm
Honestly, I'm too busy with work to bother logging into Gaia.

I've even been ignoring gamefaqs lately.

Plus school's starting up for me soon, which means until my laptop arrives I'll not even be able to access a computer reliably.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm
I've moved away from nonstop MMOing and SC2 with my asian girlfriend. (Yes. I know. Stereotypical. But she is actually very attractive, and she only lives an hour away until we both go back to college in the fall) Back to playing a variety of games.

Thinking up some reviews for some of the "360 classics" such as Mass Effect (replayed it recently), Fallout 3 and Bioshock... Might say some fairly controversial things. (I'm sure you expect nothing less)  

nitnit
Captain

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm
Not really much to post on about, but everyone has lives outside of gaia i suppose, only thing that's been interesting is my reborn addiction to quake 2, higurashi, and magic the gathering, and living in the woods for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 am
Jonnnn and I challenge you to MTG..!  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:19 pm
MTG... strangely, I've been playing a bit lately myself. A nice online MTG program called Cockatrice is what I've been using. It's hardly complete for tournament use, but it covers almost anything that comes up in a normal game. It's fully manual, but that doesn't really turn me off. Of course, I have a RL deck too, but it's not that great so I don't use it much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm
Wrath of God, Power Sink, and Door to Nothingness combo, and a willbender if you try to redirect it, and Platnium Angel with rite of replication, and Darksteel Forge making all artifacts indestructible.  

The Ginger Dude

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm
Oh out of curosity, what's both of your decks and have you played in tournaments?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff