Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hans Reiker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St2FCxtlV7w

It cracks me up every time I see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 am
User Image

That got me wondering, though- how effective would one of those musket balls be against a car? With the sheer amount of powder I could see it shattering the windshield, but at the same time I can also see the lead ball just breaking on impact or even ricocheting.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Hans Reiker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 am
I could see the musket balls just deforming and shattering upon hitting the car body, but the windshield, I'm not so sure of.

None the less, what would a British soldier think, seeing something like that hauling a** at them at 70 mph?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 am
Probably something like this.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUA HUA HUA! IS FUNNY BECAUSE AMERIKA IS POLICE STATE! HUA HUA HUA!

still, bad a** commercial xd Canada can;t do a commercial like that xp  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 pm
Maddness91
Dude, you Canucks get the darker side of commercials. You get those ******** horrifying PSAs that I'm surprised haven't etched permanent mental scars in each and every one of you ******** lumberjacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Fresnel
Maddness91
Dude, you Canucks get the darker side of commercials. You get those ******** horrifying PSAs that I'm surprised haven't etched permanent mental scars in each and every one of you ******** lumberjacks.
u mean these? yeah... we're... "artistic" in our ways to scare the children xp and yet at work i balance 1 footed on top of a 24 ladder so i can paint a soffit in 1 less ladder move... hmmm confused  

Maddness91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:26 pm
Maddness91
Fresnel
Maddness91
u mean these? yeah... we're... "artistic" in our ways to scare the children xp and yet at work i balance 1 footed on top of a 24 ladder so i can paint a soffit in 1 less ladder move... hmmm confused
Jesus H. ******** Christ, they AIRED that on television?! That s**t freaked ME out- imagine if some little kid watched that s**t!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
Fresnel
Maddness91
Jesus H. ******** Christ, they AIRED that on television?! That s**t freaked ME out- imagine if some little kid watched that s**t!
they aired ALL 5!

i remember them on prime time / early late night YTV (Canadian Nickelodeon-ish station i guess?) xp

atleast i think i do... was a while ago... may have been on prime time / early late night CBC  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 pm
Maddness91
Requiem in Mortis
Maddness91
Fresnel
Maddness91
they aired ALL 5!

i remember them on prime time / early late night YTV (Canadian Nickelodeon-ish station i guess?) xp

atleast i think i do... was a while ago... may have been on prime time / early late night CBC
Because young children are the demographic who most need to be warned about the dangers of an industrial workplace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 am
Fresnel
Because young children are the demographic who most need to be warned about the dangers of an industrial workplace.
children absorb knowledge alot faster than adults xp that;s why i can name all 150 pokemon and not all 118 elements on the periodic table xp this is why i'm giving my kid a university text book to read instead of little red ridding hood xd  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Maddness91
Fresnel
children absorb knowledge alot faster than adults xp that;s why i can name all 150 pokemon and not all 118 elements on the periodic table xp this is why i'm giving my kid a university text book to read instead of little red ridding hood xd
PTSD is part of a healthy growing experience. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 am
The Gunny is in a new Geico commercial. lol  

ArmasTermin

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm
ArmasTermin
The Gunny is in a new Geico commercial. lol
*runs off to find commercial on Youtube*

EDIT: Found it.  
Chatterbox/Humor