Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Mistress Fortune

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 am
Mistress Fortune
1 :: Story
2 :: Creator
3 :: Volumes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 am
Story

Fourteen-year-old Kisaki Tachikawa has psychic powers. She works for PSI, a secret government agency that fights aliens. She’s in love with her partner Giniro, but PSI won’t allow operatives to get involved. Just when Kisaki thinks she may be getting closer to Giniro, she finds out she is to be transferred to California!

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:57 am
Creator

Arina Tanemura began her manga career in 1996 , when her short stories debuted in Ribon magazine. Tanemura gained fame with the 1997 publication of I-O-N, a high school romance with a supernatural twist. From 1998 to 2000, she worked on the popular series Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, about a young girl who is the reincarnation of Joan of Arc, followed by Time Stranger Kyoko in 2000-2001 and Full Moon in 2002. Despite Tanemura's intentions to draw in a style that makes her stories difficult to animate, both Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Full Moon have been adapted into TV series.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:58 am
Volumes
Status in Japan :: complete at 1 volume
Status in US :: 1/1 available

User Image

Fourteen-year-old Kisaki Tachikawa has psychic powers. She works for PSI, a secret government agency that fights aliens. She’s in love with her partner Giniro, but PSI won’t allow operatives to get involved. Just when Kisaki thinks she may be getting closer to Giniro, she finds out she is to be transferred to California!

kel aka gandy
Captain

Kanna_chisamii

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 pm
I've been looking to see if this story was going to be part of shojo beat... and it looks like it is...? I can't wait, just because its by Arina Tanemura <3
But is it really only 1 volume?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm
Kanna_chisamii
I've been looking to see if this story was going to be part of shojo beat... and it looks like it is...? I can't wait, just because its by Arina Tanemura <3
But is it really only 1 volume?

Yup, it's definitely going to be part of Shojo Beat. : D And it is sadly only one volume, but I can guarantee that it is beyond worth it. It's one of my favorite Arinacchi manga, it's cute, fluffy, and so silly that you just can't help but love it! ;D

kel aka gandy
Captain

.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games