Im not a bot, or a spammer, or anything, i just feel like at times some people shoot themselves down do to the fact that they cannot get gaia cash. The offers they do for free arnt approved and it takes a long time!
I though have found a website that sells you online cash, or xbox items, or any item from Amazon! This can be even switched into paypal money and used for ANYTHING!
The website uses surveys, games, forums, contests, and a rank system to earn points. The points are then used to buy items. For signing up you get 250 points! which is enough to get headphones or bracelets ect.
Also i wouldnt be typing you if it were fake I just yesterday received my first item from amazon which were Ipod Headphones for 700 points!!!
and within 72 hours you can make $15 in paypal to use on gaiacash to buy items all the evolving items you want or monthley collectibles or heck even items in the marketplace for gaia cash!!!!

So please help me while i help you =)

So Go To-
Points2Shop

and register!

Use the chat box on the side if you have any questions, people will answer in seconds!

also by refering people you earn 15% of what they earn 3% of the referals they have and 2% of the referals under the second referals

You
Referal 15%
There Referal 3%
The referals referal 2%
like a ladder

Very easy to complete and do just ask if you have questions =)