Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

The third game in the terrific Sonic Riders series. This one will be the first one available on the Xbox 360, and the only one exclusive to one system. I know that sucks if you don't have an Xbox 360, but this game is played with the Kinect, formerly know as "Project: Natal", so unless Nintendo comes up with something like that, or Sony makes a new Eye Toy, we're stuck going to a friend's house and saying, "Hey, can I use your Xbox 360?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm
This game seems like a combination of the first two sonic riders.
Also if not already here is a E3 2010 look on sonic free riders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cwSU5rL4y8  

Ninja masterk

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:17 pm
this looks like a really good game im waiting for a anouncement about the plot though  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
due it plays with the kinect!!! that suck i got the xbox 360 but dude thats like one of the only games of sonic i wanted for the 360 (i got the other ones that could be on it for wii)  

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lady Pastels

Conservative Entrepreneur

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
User Image

The third game in the terrific Sonic Riders series. This one will be the first one available on the Xbox 360, and the only one exclusive to one system. I know that sucks if you don't have an Xbox 360, but this game is played with the Kinect, formerly know as "Project: Natal", so unless Nintendo comes up with something like that, or Sony makes a new Eye Toy, we're stuck going to a friend's house and saying, "Hey, can I use your Xbox 360?"
i mean yea the game looks awsome but (off topic)the kinect to me is suckge compared to the playstation move  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 pm
Ultra Bleachfan 1010
due it plays with the kinect!!! that suck i got the xbox 360 but dude thats like one of the only games of sonic i wanted for the 360 (i got the other ones that could be on it for wii)

the kinect sucks  

Lady Pastels

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bidding War 100

Princess Alyssa TAH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:31 pm
I'm super pissed it's for the 360 <.< It needs to be for the freaking Wii too! not just the bloody 360 DX I don't have anything against it it's just HELLO SEGA there are people that play Sonic Games for the Wii are you stupid?! <.< It's not fair a game so epic is for that system only -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 am
Princess Alyssa TAH
I'm super pissed it's for the 360 <.< It needs to be for the freaking Wii too! not just the bloody 360 DX I don't have anything against it it's just HELLO SEGA there are people that play Sonic Games for the Wii are you stupid?! <.< It's not fair a game so epic is for that system only -.-
I think a good portion of us are mad, but the Kinect is new, and there needs to be an exclusive Sonic game for it.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Princess Alyssa TAH
I think a good portion of us are mad, but the Kinect is new, and there needs to be an exclusive Sonic game for it.
just like when sonic rivals 1 and 2 came out.i was mad cuz i didnt have a psp and i still dont ):  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
User Image

The Sonic Free Riders website:
http://www.sega.com/sonicfreeriders/us/#/home  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 am
Princess Alyssa TAH
amen to that lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:25 pm
im sorry but i was disappointed i thought the story mode could of been better plus for me it was too short but the game play is awesome  

Lady Pastels

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bidding War 100

fuzzyfirexknuckleslo

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 pm
Havent gotten the game yet but I know I do want to get it....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 pm
I love that Metal Sonic is in it. He's the only Sonic villian I like.  

sonicgirl313

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

CaptRiskyBoots

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am
not a good game trust me. the 360 ripped off the Wii by makin the Kinect...
No controller intact which means yeah its gonna suck... Might b better than Sonic 2006...  
The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff