+1
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 am
Well, what is it?!?!
Mine's Vampire Knight. heart Zero is so amazing!
EDIT: Aido is amazing, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 pm
(some of these are Josei)

We Were There, Dengeki Daisy, B.O.D.Y., High School Debut, Lovely Complex, Kaicho wa Maid-sama, Honey and Clover, Tramps Like Us, Nodame Cantabile, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Peach Girl (only because it's nostalgic for me! It was my first shoujo), and Please Save My Earth. That's pretty much all that comes to mind off the top of my head.

I also really likED Vampire Knight, but Yuuki doesn't end up with the guy I like, so I've given up on the series.
>.>  

Takahashi_Natsumi

pinktarzan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 pm
MY FAVORITE MANGA!!!!!
rockin' heaven
fruits basket
absolute boyfriend
story of a wall flower
akuma to dolce
AAA
kissxhug
vampire knight
chibi vampire
tokyo mew mew
four eyed prince
hot gimmick  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Takahashi-chan...
Please don't give away who Yuki ends up with!! I still have three books to go. sweatdrop  

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

datekougyou
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am
Takahashi_Natsumi

We Were There, Dengeki Daisy, B.O.D.Y., High School Debut, Lovely Complex, Kaicho wa Maid-sama, Honey and Clover, Tramps Like Us, Nodame Cantabile, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Peach Girl (only because it's nostalgic for me! It was my first shoujo), and Please Save My Earth. That's pretty much all that comes to mind off the top of my head.

I also really likED Vampire Knight, but Yuuki doesn't end up with the guy I like, so I've given up on the series.
>.>

I agree mostly with you.
But I absolutely hate Kaicho wa Maid-Sama and Full Moon wo Sagashite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am
Tsuyaka-Senpai
Takahashi_Natsumi

>.>

I agree mostly with you.
But I absolutely hate Kaicho wa Maid-Sama and Full Moon wo Sagashite.

I'm beginning to hate Kaicho. I realize now that it's a lot like Special A... which was okay, but not great. And Full Moon has a stupid story, but I think the pictures are really cute. I probably shouldn't have even listed it as a favorite.  

Takahashi_Natsumi

Takahashi_Natsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 am
XXxxMeowxxXX
Takahashi-chan...
Please don't give away who Yuki ends up with!! I still have three books to go. sweatdrop

How did I give it away? I just said she doesn't end up with the guy I like. For all you know, the guy I liked could be someone like Ichiru or Aido. eek

Btw, it's still on-going. I think. So it's not really definite who she ends up with. But with the way things are going in the story, I'd be really surprised if Yuuki changed her mind. So I give up. I'll wait until the series is finsihed and just have someone spoil for me what happens. Some deaths will definitely have to occur if I am going to pick up the series again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 pm
@ Takahashi: OF COURSE people die... I won't tell, though, because I don't know how far you've gotten, but there has been death by where I am.
And I don't know if it's done or not, either.  

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

Takahashi_Natsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm
XXxxMeowxxXX
@ Takahashi: OF COURSE people die... I won't tell, though, because I don't know how far you've gotten, but there has been death by where I am.
And I don't know if it's done or not, either.

I should have qualified that statement by saying that some PARTICULAR deaths need to occur. Not death in general. xD

And I'm up to date on what's currently out. I read chapter summaries. I'm aware of who has died so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am
@ Takahashi: Sweet... and yeah, some people are just annoying, and some are just so irrelevant to the plot... xp

heart , Meow
Vice-Capitan

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

XxInvincible

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:22 pm
Cat Street o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 am
Shugo Chara  

Metal Gothic Dragon
Vice Captain

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image
{This is what Esmeralda has to say.}

ADDING: La Corda D'Oro and Ouran High School Host Club. Picked up random volumes from the library, loved it!
OH! Millennium Snow. By the same woman who did Ouran, but Millennium Snow came first. Unfortunately, Millennium only has two volumes, and is on hiatus... :sniff:

Art thanks to Sioga and her shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm
My favorite manga series are:
fruits basket
ouran high school host club
NG life
vampire knight
kitchen princess
etc...
i really love every manga. heart  

khjlover

Shoujo