WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
"You may belong in Gryffindor where dwell the brave of heart. Their daring nerve and chilvary set Gryffindor's apart."

This is where Gryffindor's may socialize, do homework, plan their next prank, and in the dorm rooms; sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 am
Alexis woke up the morning. She was the first one awake in the first years girl's dormitory. She got up and changed into her robes. Once she was done, she saw that she was still the only one awake. "Guys wake up!" Alexis said to her still sleeping roommates.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 am
Allie shot up into a sitting position at Alexis' call, "Wha...Whas wrong?" She said rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 am
"It's time for breakfast! If we don't hurry, we'll miss it and then we'll have to go to class hungry," Alexis answered. She had never been this excited to go to class in her entire life. This was because she had never found muggle subjects like math and science very interesting. But now she was going to learn about magic which was something that she loved.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 am
Allie yawned but got up quickly and slipped into her uniform and robes. She brushed her hair out so laid flat and grabbed her bookbag. "All set!" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 am
"Good," Alexis said with a sigh of relief.  

bluemoon411
Crew

Horsessw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Kai put a pillow over her head, "It's too early!" She complained, but she got herself up and sliped on her uniform and robes. She grabbed her bag and ran a brush through her hair. "You know I have food left over from the train, we could've slept in." Kai grumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm
"Oh stop complaining," Alexis said rolling her eyes. "You know you want some real breakfast."  

bluemoon411
Crew

Horsessw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm
"I just want food!" Kai said throwing her hands in the air. "C'mon before i starve to death." Kai said.

((I won't be on for about 4 days cause I'm going camping tomoro, and idk if my cell will let me post.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm
Alexis smiled and headed to the great hall.

((Okay BTW my school starts on Monday crying so I might not be able to get on a lot. ))  

bluemoon411
Crew

Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces