Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 pm
Life, the great miracle. . .
User Image

Is anyone interested in a little Fallout 3 one on one roleplay? I'm not a group roleplay person much.

User Image
. . .and, the great mystery.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am
I would actully  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 pm
Pinoy_Operation
I would actully
Pm me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm
Arthur walked slowly and carefully through the corpse littered streets. A distress call was sent long ago through a radio shack not far from the Town of Mary, which was cpnsidered the border of the capitol wasteland. Arthur held tight to his assult rife and walked through. He stopped to what looked like a church. The doors were closed and it looked like it was locked. The building had corpse near the door."Nothing a gernade can't handle." arthur said to himself. He took out a hang gernade in a backpack he had. He pulled out the ring at the end and throw it at the door. Arthur sprinted to safe cover before the gernade exploded. The shockwave was enough to break whatever was blocking the entrance. Before arthur could go in a green plasma bolt shot out through the smoke. Thankfully the inaccruate shot missed and went flying three inches off arthur waist. Arthur quickly rolled to the other side and ran behind some trash cans. Arthur slowly peeked to see who was there and what he saw troubled him. Two enclave soldiers with plasma rifles, how great Arthur thought. Apprently while arthur was backing to and ally he stepped on some cans. Enclave soldiers heard him and chased the sound. Arthur ran through the alley and stopped. A bulding was blocking his way. Before Arthur could run back the two Enclave soldiers allready got him surrounded.
(This is when you can come out of nowhere and save me please))  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

I don't want to set the world on fiiiirreeee.... rang from her pip boy that she had tuned into GNR.

Alice ran a hand through her little bit of blonde hair when she heard gun firing. Being the curious soul that she was, she went to examine what the noise was, turning off her radio.
She wasn't surprised to see a group of Enclave soldiers firing at what looked to be a member of the Brother Hood of Steel. She would always lend a hand to a Steel member, "fighting the good fight" as Three Dog put it.

She pulled her special Plasma Rifle from the carrier on her back and fired a well aimed shot to the head of what she judged was the leader. (The one wearing the more advanced armor.) The rest looked to her and began to run on who killed their sanction leader. With three more shots from her Plasma Rifle they all fell to the ground. "That's how you do it.." She said with a chuckle, putting away her weapon.

With a smile she offered her hand to solider for him to shake. "The name's Alice. Alice Crimson. Honor to save you, sir." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm
Arthur was startled to see the shots hit the enclave soldiers. He then looked at the one who fired those shots.""The name's Alice. Alice Crimson. Honor to save you, sir." "Thank you," arthur said in a deep voice(the voice people usally have it they're wearing a brotherhood helmet or gask mask))."Arthur Bell, scout and mercenary for hire by the Brotherhood of Steel." Arthur passed to Alice and looked at the Enclave (sry my bad)soldiers. He analyzed them and their armor. He looked through the plasma rifle one of them had and picked it up along with a pouch full of Micro Fusion cells. Arthur then took out a silenced ten milimeater pistol from his waist and aimed it at Alice. "How do I know your're not an idiot raider with some drunk friends waiting to Ambush me as soon as I let my gaurd down," arthur asked in a serious voice.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:32 pm
She picked her main weapon out of its holster once more. She looked at it, then back at him and waved it in his face. "Have you ever seen a raider carry one of these? Or make a shot that head on?" she laughed. "I can be on my way, if you like. No difference to me. I was on my way to Megaton to do some trading.." She looked at her pip boy and turned on her radio once more. This is Three Dog and you're listening to Galaxy News Radio, your voice in the darkness... She shrugged and began to walk away, not wanting to explain herself to the guy's a** whom she just saved.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 pm
Arthur didn't want to make an a** of himself. He was betrayed more then once and it annoyed him whenever it happen. He put pack his pistol in his holster. "Wait. Look im sorry it's just that when the brotherhood diven out most of the enclave presence alot of raiders got a hold of Enclave wea...." before arthur could finsih he took a sight of somethinf from a distance. A squad of five Enclave along with what looked like a familiar face with a scoped sniper.One enclave soldier held a mini gun, three having a plasma rife, and another with a holstered laser psitol and on his shoulder was a missle launcher Arthur quickly grabbed Alice's arms and pull her into the church. He took out his assult rifle. A shot fom the sniper nearly hit Alices arm. A shot from a missle was shot and heard. the the reapeted shots of a mini gun puonded the church. Arthur got out a frag mine and throw it near the entrance. Arthur turned back to a small trap door on the ground. "Get in there, hell is about tobreak loose," arthur quickly said while he got out his assult rifle.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

"Bastards.." she murmured as she looked to her arm. She realized she had been hit by the minigun. Well, not hit exactly. It just skimmed her. She shook it off, she was used to gun wounds. Sure, they hurt like all hell, but... you get used to hell in the wastes. The wastes were hell.

And speaking of Hell...

She laughed at his statement as she pulled out her Kneecapper double barreled shotgun. "Hell? I'm used to that.." She aimed at the nearest Enclave member and fired a few shots at him, taking him down. She quickly reloaded and fired at another solider.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 pm
A sniper shot was shot from the familiar face arthur saw. The bullet almost grazed arthur. Aimed with his assult rifle and started firing. The two remaing Enclave soldiers with plasma rifes came close enough to fire at without hitting much. Arthur ducked as plasma shots were fired through a window he was shooting though. The sniper ran into a building without Alice or Arthur noticing. The one of the soldiers took hold of the missle launchers and fired. "Duck," arthur shouted as he went down.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

She growled as she ducked to avoid the missile. It hit a nearby wall, sending pieces of the wall everywhere. She winced a little as some hit her.

"Since when do Enclave have missile launchers?" she wondered out loud as she pulled out her Plasma Rifle once more and fired at another that had crept too close, turning him into nothing more than a green glowing pile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 pm
Arthur went back up and sprayed bullets at the Enclave with the minigun. One clip was all it take to kill the Enclave soldier. Arthur then switched to his ten Mmilimeter silenced pistol and shot at another soldier trying to run from battle. Arthur relloaded all his weapons and faced Alice. "More important question, what the ******** are they doing here," Arthur said with a serious tone to it. Before Arthur went out of the building a sniper bullet went flying and hit a fraction of his leg. He fell as he winced in pain. He went and tried to see where the sniper was. "Re..d building second floor," arthur coughed out trying to tell Alice the postion of the sniper.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:16 pm

With concern she watched him fall. She listened to his instructions and aimed slowly and fired three shots, all three hitting the sniper, causing him to fall and plummet to the group where, if her shots didn't kill him, he would surely break his neck and die. She looked around cautiously to make sure that there were no more soldiers around.

She crawled over to Arthur's body slowly, ignoring her bleeding arm and stomach. "Are you okay? You're injured.." she said with a whisper, looking to his leg. It was no worse than the bleeding mess on her arm that had cement embedded in it, but there was a difference, she didn't care if she was hurt. Being hurt meant nothing to her. It was normal.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 pm
Arthur crawled and leaned on a wall. He took he opened his bag and took out some bandages just incase if someone he found got hit. He wrapped around his leg and waited a few moment for the pain to subside a bit.Arthur took at his gas mask he found on a raider. His black hair that covered some of his filipino looking face was shown. Arthur stood up. "Are you gonna be alright," arthur asked calmly.  

Pinoy_Operation

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 pm

She waved her hand at him with a laugh. "Hah.. am I gonna be alright? Boy, I deal with this stuff all the time.. Maybe not as bad as this.. but, heck, I'll live. Pain lets you know your still living. And I dunno about you, but I sure do enjoy living."

She picked out a few bloody rocks from her arm and threw them aside. She closed her eyes for a few moment. She had lost quite a bit of blood it seemed. Her vision was going out. But.. she didn't let it get to her. She sat down for a moment and held her head.

Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff