Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
*Aurilien Katashukka-Squad 3 Captain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 pm
Name: Aurilien Katashukka

Aliases/ Nicknames: Auri (Only by a select few)

race: shinigami

sex: male

User Image

Physical Description: Aurilien stands slightly over 6 feet with strong muscular definition withink a frame of 180 pounds. His frame is very compact but extends over much length giving the appearance of someone powerful in a subtle way.

As an unconventional character he is seen often in human clothes. For one of his standing, it is quite out of the ordinary but he has taken a liking to humans. This fascination has extended to his apparel as he wears slightly formal wear consisting of a dress shirt and slacks. When in combat he adorns his favorite robe. He wears white shinigami robe top that is more form fitting than the traditional one exposing the ripples of his stomach muscles. Instead of a robe bottom he wears pants similar to those of used in karate in a white tone. His back is covered by a long cape that extends to his feet, fastened around his neck by silver chain. Linked to this chain is a blue glowing diamond in. The blue diamond is rumored to be a spirit but that remains unknown.

Zanpakutou: Wajishaku (rings/magnetism)

Spirit: His spirit has the resemblance of a moon with many piercings. The monk wears a bottom robe and brings a large muscular frame. He approaches 7 feet and 250 pounds holding a long staff. Crystal Balls surround him in a circular pattern.

Inner World: The inner world is quite tranquil to the extent of having no clearly defined look. It is an area of clarity bringing forth a white blankness.

Shikai Release Phrase: Bring forth the enclosure and reek havoc on this domain

Aurilien hair extends another foot and turns even whiter. His cape begins to look haggard with holes throughout. An aura of white energy surrounds him and as he initially burst, it sends a shockwave of energy outwards.

His major change though comes forth in his weapon which appearing initially as a katana completely transform. His weapon turns into a staff. The staffs top is adorned by 3 rings, one beside the other. The symbolism of the rings is shown in his ability.

Primary ability: Manipulation, Magnetism

- Zanpakuto Abilites -

The zanpakuto ability works on the principle of magnetism, gravitational pull and optical reflection and refraction. To further explain these combination of ability it is neccesary to look at the shikai.

Shikai: Appearing in this released state are three rings of unbreakable material. The rings contain solely the circlet frame and seemingly nothing within. Each of the three rings are of 3 meter diameter forming a perfect circle shape. As with any shikai release due to the exposure of more reaitsu of individual his speed, power and reflexes are all enhanced.

The properties of this shikai are quite unique as the rings are his tool. Each ring has an innate attachment to the other despite not physically appearing attached. Aurilien in his release state has full control of each rings movements and they are capable of moving anywhere. The main power of the ring lies through this attachment which is demonstrated in his first skill.

- Shikai-Specific Abilities - not acheive
(For each of these abilities Aurilien throughout his battles will specifically point out position of each ring)

Connected Passage
Aurilien has the ability to control anything that enters the rings passage. Typically one would expect a launched attack that enters a seemingly open space within a ring to go through but this is not the case. Based on the interconnectivity of the rings an incoming attack, if positioned were it would go through a ring, can be diverted to exit any of the other rings. This also applies to an attack launched by Aurilien. He has the ability to launch an attack seemingly going in one direction but by position one of his rings in front he may divert it to exit through another ring at another location.

Binding Circlet - The rings also have the ability to change their size proportional to the power he exerts within them. His favorite attack is the body binding. He can perform this if an unwise shinigami finds their way within any of the rings. He would instantaneously make the rings smaller constricting the individual in a body bind that would seemingly be impossible to escape from. He can continue the constriction to the point where the individual would be crushed.

Gravitional Invite -
The rings have the innate ability to have their own gravitational pull similar to certain planetary systems. The rings themselves each have this gravitational pull to an extent that if Aurilien is within 10 feet of any ring they would instantly be pulled towards it. He alone is affected by the pull and can use this gravitational pull to his benefit by using the ring constantly around him he can move it with himself to such a speed it compares quite closely to shunpo, without it actually being a shunpo. (edited)

Chained Circulation
Aurilien has the ability to interlock two of the rings and have them spin on an axle. The two rings would spin in alternative directions creating a devastating weapon. The velocity of the spinning is so strong that it can rip through physical matter with ease and would shred any body instantly if touched by it.

Bankai: Aurilien's bankai is said to be quite the sight to behold when released. Initially the 3 rings that are used in his shikai envelop him and begin rotating with such speed and force that not only do they appear nearly invisible they cut off all physical attacks towards him due to the crushing effect the rotation of rings would have on someone if they approach him to closely.

The important piece of his bankai is a ring similar in appearance to the others style wise that descend from the sky. The key difference is that it is 100 times the size and since it holds the properties of the other rings in shikai form it has 100 times the gravitational pull. It greatly limits all movements and constraints the opponent within the area of ring coverage. It is said that combined with the portion of spiritual pressure he releases and this gravitational pull the initial few seconds of release effectively immobilizes everything. It becomes as if one is holding the weight of the world on their shoulders for those few seconds. He feels 60% of any of the graviational constraints another would feel due to his circulating rings aiding in pushing away some of pull.

Bankai Skillsnot achieved
Although his larger ring holds all the skills of his shikai form rings they rarely are used in this form other than the passive gravitational pull. This natural effect it has on gravity works to create a key set of skills by doing variation in the ring.

1. Gravitational Pulse
Since this ring acts create its on gravitational pull it invites the discovery of Pulsars. Pulsars are highly magnetized, rotating neutron stars that emit beams of electromagnetic radiation. These beams have an obervational lasting of 1.4 millisecond to 8.5 seconds meaning the attack is rather brief from its beginning to end. In order for such an attack to work he must rotate the ring overhead which generally will take 2 post before the pulsars become pulled outwards to be used for an attack. Due to the rarity of pulsars his attack is only a string like beam that is launched from the upwards ring and goes solely in a straight line. It is rather fast though considering that radiation can move near the speed of light.

2. Wave of Illusion
A fluctuation in the curvature of spacetime occurs with gravitational waves. By moving the ring above in a frantic manner he can create these gravitational waves that will impact the curvature of space within the parameters of the ring. As a result the body of the individual will be physically warped and although it does not destroy or harm the body in such a state movement becomes quite hard. One is in illusion of sorts trying to view across warped space and will tend to lose equilibrium. This skill is primarily used for pure confusion.

3. Gravitational Collapse
As the name of the attack states he can use the gravitational nature of the massive ring overhead to cause insufficient pressure within regions the ring covers to create blackholes. These blackholes are a stronger gravitational pull on their own and collect all matter within the region they are in. He is able to open some wide enough to be 3 meters in diameter. Even with shunpo one would be unable to escape the strength of the pull created by these blackholes. The true power of it is constrained within an area of 20 m cubed.

Special Accessories: None as of note except for the jewel that hangs from his neck

:Skills:

Superior tactical ability and amazing reaitsu control, which has allowed him to never truly reveal his full reaitsu to anyone, keeping it a mystery. Rumoured to have immensily high reaitsu due to fact he is believed to only use a small portion of it whenever fighting and still defeat enemies with ease.

He is able to perceive events quite well making his tactical and reactive abilities of the highest standard

Hoho Master

Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash steps), a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.[2]. The focal point that determines the bases of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time.
Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.[3][4]
Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō

Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage [5]
The agility and speed of Hohō can be enhanced and improved through mastery of it, concentration, and training. The foremost practitioners of this technique are those assigned to the

Abilities:

A charmer is capable of utilizing his looks to achieve his goals

Reaitsu control within his body

----Quite skilled in Kido due to his reaitsu control abilities

Kido

Sai (塞, Restrain) Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.[5]
Incantation: Unknown

4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles the target's arms.[6]

8. Seki (斥, Repulse) Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.[7]

9. Geki (撃, Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.[8]
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")

9. Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle) Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.[9]
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")

21. Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.[10]

26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.[11]

30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle.[12][13]

37. Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star) Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.[14]

39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.[15]

Hado

1. Shō (衝, Thrust) Pushes the target away from the caster.[33]

4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.[34]

11. Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.[35]

31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.[36]
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")[36]

32. Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash) Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.[37]

33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.[38]
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠する者よ!真理と節制、罪知らぬ夢の壁に僅かに爪を立てよ!")[39]

54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.[40]

58. Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky) A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.[41]

63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.[42]
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" ("散在する獣の骨!尖塔・紅晶・鋼鉄の車輪 動けば風 止まれば空 槍打つ音色が虚城に満ちる!")

63. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33 (labelled as #73 in anime), this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.[43]
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面・万象・羽ばたき・ヒトの名を冠す者よ!蒼火の壁に双蓮を刻む 大火の淵を遠天にて待つ")

Personality/History:

Aurilien is a very relaxed individual but one who is always in thought. He constantly is analyzing and dissecting material which seem to contradict his outside demeanour. As a very handsome individual he is quite good with the ladies and does not mind the attention. This sometimes makes others of his standing not approve of him but he could not care less. He is quite independent and likes to do things his way. Despite all he is quite willing to lend a helping hand. This will certainly lead to his rise within the ranks.

Younger he was self thought for the most part through his many excursions. He always sought to learn and spent much of his time exploring the worlds, something he could afford to do with no family holding him back since they had all passed away early. He ventured a lot to earth to pose as normal human for weeks on end which probably led to his fascination in their appearance

Signature/Patented Technique: N/A

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: Typically around 8 pm est on and off from that point on till 12 pm est on most days

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm
Alright firstly gravitational invite is pushing the "over powered" line on the shikai although without it I'll be flexible.

The bankai...well I want a second opinion on it. Ya see when I myself look at a zanpakuto, to see if it is godmodding I ask myself "can I beat it?" But I don't know I want somebody else to give me their opinion on if it is too over the top and what improvements can be made to it.

However the good things are you have nice descriptions and some admirable creativity, I haven't seen a magnetic zanpakuto since an old squad 4 captain.  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 pm
gravitational invite I put a massive limitation in distance as requires to be within 10 feet of ring therefore up to user to place themselves in such a position unless I set them up where they have no choice but to be trapped. I think that would merely be good strategy over godmodding

I would RP each situation allowing the other RPer to decide how they react. No one scenario will give a set result. Thank you for review thus far.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm
On top of your already wide variety shikai abilities...  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:09 pm
yes as my weapon no longer is a physical weapon since my sword transforms. That ability simply is to remove the obvious physical danger I'd face from not having a sword anymore. People can still get to me physically but just makes it harder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm
Well just because your shikai gives you a weakness doesn't mean that has to be covered up and it isn't even that much of a weakness seeing as your shikai is a mid range weapon with the ability to change the size of it's attachment.  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 pm
If you notice in general the shikai is not an attacking tool. Certainly he binding and axle are those but they are both governed by clearly defined paths. If I use rings I must post each location of ring which then allows opponent to always position themselves way they want. It is not like I have an attack here that covers a grand surface. Gravitational invite also mentions strength of pull is in regards to what level I am. For me as a new shinigami who may have just learnt my shikai a ranked officer would have enough power towards their mobility to get out of the pull. Anyone with shunpo is pretty well immune to pull at this stage.

I would gladly do a test rp battle to show you how when in practice limited it can be. If you feel I cannot RP it without godmodding then can change it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Ya know a baseball bat isn't an attacking tool? Didn't stop the mafia.The Kasurigama was originally used by farmers to cut plants until the ninja got his hands on it.

A staff with rings is a popular monk weapon historically speaking and your shikai is one on steroids. I just don't see the need for all these powers because even without gravitational invite you are still covered defensively from attacks.  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Diaku
Ya know a baseball bat isn't an attacking tool? Didn't stop the mafia.The Kasurigama was originally used by farmers to cut plants until the ninja got his hands on it.

A staff with rings is a popular monk weapon historically speaking and your shikai is one on steroids. I just don't see the need for all these powers because even without gravitational invite you are still covered defensively from attacks.

ok what if adapted that only affects him as for him would be a tool for increased mobility. My leaning squad wise is also toward blitzrieg 3rd division  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Yeah that's a reasonable trade off.

I don't want to knock down your creativity but trust me, you've got all the abilities you need still untouched.  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm
edited it and marked as edited  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 am
Just so I get this straight you use the gravitational pull to push yourself thus giving you a quick dash like shunpo?  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm
Diaku
Just so I get this straight you use the gravitational pull to push yourself thus giving you a quick dash like shunpo?

since he can control rings movements he used a gravitational pull of them to trap himself in their constraints for brieft moments to move with the ring. The rings can move speed near a shunpo speed and he merely tags along for a ride occassionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm
Alright well as for the bankai I have one condition to make it fair.

You control the pressure however the pressure affects both men. At least with tousen's bankai the opponent is as handicapped as he is. That way theres no "I use reiatsu and crush you into a pancake while I'm cool!" However even if you both can move you've got those lasers right?  

Diaku

starmaidplace

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 pm
I have no issue with affecting both parties. Only thing would be that would affect me to a lesser extent due to own rotating rings around body pushing away some of gravitational constraints. I'd say maybe I feel maybe 60% of it.  
BSS Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff