Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[prp]EEEEW you look dirty!(Lucilius,Acedia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
Luci landed gracefully to the ground and strutted over to the edge of the water. grinning at his reflection and then winking at it, he was very pleased with his looks at the moment. giving a toss of his head to flip his hair, he had to make sure every inch of himself was to his perfection. it would not be a pretty sight if he was to his perfect self. humming to himself, he was now totaly into fussing over his looks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

Acedia let her large body rest against a tree, her strange looking wings were spread along side her body. Spiders crawled along the webs they had created as her leopard like tail twitched ever so slightly back and forth. She opened her eyes slowly, returning to reality from a nice, long nap. Her unkept mane fell in her face and ivy vines grew up her front legs. The sound of a disturbance in the water caught her attention and she let her green orbs glance in the direction of the other god who now seemed to be... humming?  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Lucilius always made sure to once in a while check for others watching him groom himself. he never wanted anyone to catch him imperfect and so he always would stop and look around just incase so that he could quickly pose so they wouldn't know he was grooming himself. but what he saw when he glance around, just about gave him a heart attack. a goddess with unkept hair, spider webs in her wings and even ivy all around her front legs made luci want to dump her in the water to make her clean herself up. wide eye with shock, he couldn't help but walk right up to her. "do you realize how dirty and messy you look?" it was all he could say to her as her appearance was anything but perfect in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 pm
Acedia lifted a brow when she noticed he seemed to be making his way towards her. She sighed softly, expecting the cub to be an obnoxious little thing that would pester her with questions about her appearance and would tell all about his family and things she honestly didn't care to hear about. At the lack of a greeting, the lioness shrugged her shoulders. "I don't look at myself that often. I'm sure I look just fine." She honestly didn't care what she looked like, but this strange... male?... seemed to care. Why, she wondered, would he care so much about her? What if he pestered her about her appearance until she did something?! Oh gods!  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm
Lucilius rolled his eyes as he circled her now. he was looking her up and down with a look of disgust written all over his face. being the god of vanity, he was very judgmental about appearances including his own. he had to at all ways be looking perfect or he would spend his whole day making it that way. " you really should take a look at your self often or you will........how shall i say it......look disgusting and unruly." wrinkling his muzzle, he sat down in front of her and gave his hair a dramatic flip to get it out of his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 pm
Acedia listened to the sounds of the male's paws as he made his way around her. He was circling her as some lions would circle their meal to find the most delicious part to start. She didn't mind, however, that he was giving her a disgusted look. "I am fine with how I am naturally." As he sat down, she grumbled softly and shook her head. "If you hate the way I look so badly, who don't you just leave?" She said as she eyed the young male, she assumed he was male anyways.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 pm
" its just my curiosity of how you can stand to be.......so disgusting that keeps me here." Luci gave a dramatic sigh before continuing on. " i certainly would never belittle myself by keeping company with someone as dirty and gross as you other wise." curling his tail around himself, he couldn't help but wrinkle his muzzle again because he couldn't stand her appearance really. " so how in the world could you stand it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 am
The cruel words didn't seem to faze the goddess as she lay there with her eyelids drooped heavily. She was tired and bored of this little cub, but it seemed he would not leave her be no matter what she did. "How do you stand constantly worrying about what others think? It is simply how you are, no?" With that, she let her head rest on her front paws as she looked up to the white and purple god cub.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:19 pm
" i am the god of Vanity. what else would i care about besides my own looks and the looks of others. i have a high standard of who i'm seen around." Lucilius gave a toss of his mane with a huff. " you seem to not have a care about who your seen with or how your seen." tsking, he really couldn't believe how this goddess was. he had yet to ever come across someone like her and honestly didn't care for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:49 pm
With a long and almost obnoxious yawn, the female stretched out her legs slightly. As the male huffed and tossed his mane, Acedia shook her head slowly. "You are correct, I don't care. It is my nature." She said as she peered up at the child who believed strongly in the words he spoke. There was obviously no way in changing his opinions. "Who were your parents, cub? What were their domains?" She was simply curious as to why this cub was stuck with the domain he had.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:22 pm
" my parents are Tanaka and Satomi. their domains are Chaos and Femininity." Lucilius spoke of his parents with pride even though his father was always trying to toughen him up and make him more manly. but Luci would always be Luci who was beyond vain and way too into himself for his own good. " who are you anyways and what domain are you?" he was overly curious what domain she had that would cause her to be so slow and dirty. giving a arrogant flip of his hair, he started to groom his paw that had gotten some dirt on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 pm
Acedia contemplated the odd combination that led to the production of such an overly vain cub. Vanity... it seemed fitting to be honest. This cub was proud to a fault. His pride had been warped into the vain cub that would only bring chaos to those that thought differently than him. When prompted, the female lifted her heavy head as half lidded eyes peered at the white fur ball and she smiled slightly. "I am Acedia. My domain is sloth." A sigh escaped her as she laid her head on her paws now and peered up at the cub as he groomed his paw. How terrible it would be to constantly have to worry about what others were thinking and how they were judging you. Luckily for the female, she never possessed these thoughts.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:54 pm
cyhorse

"tch no wonder you are so.......disgusting." huffing, he got up after he was done grooming as he felt a itch to be even more clean after being around sloths. " well you can enjoy being.....whatever. i am sure my parents will start looking for me if i am not back soon." ruffling his feathered wings, he knew his parents wouldn't bother looking for him too soon as he was getting to an age where he had more freedom to roam a bit but he rather be around his chaotic family than be around someone filthy and slow. "cya around i suppose." giving his mane a flip he went on his marry little way without a care if he insulted her which honestly one of these days his vanity and rudeness would catch up to him some how.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games