Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
the thing people do...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

discusted?
  you bet
  relax it's a joke
  not really
View Results

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm
Sorry that I had to send this message. Since Gaia has recently become very popular, has become the many complaints that Gaia has become unacceptably slow. The report shows that the reason is that Gaia has a number of non-active members and, secondly, many new Gaia members.
We want to send this message to see whether you're active members or not. If you're active, can you send this message to at least 10-15 users. Use the "Copy - Cut and Paste" to show that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks in, will be removed in order to get more space.
Send this message to your friends to show me that you are still active, and do not want to be removed.

Gaiaonline founder

Note- this is spam! Some idiot thought it would be funny t send this. Gaia moderators have more advanced ways to find in active members.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 am
I hate those little scam things.. so annoying!
I think that someone sent me an awesome random pm.. and it's such a let down to see that crap!

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 am
annoyingly.
If you get a spam mail, put it up so the world knows what it is!
...though i dont have anything aghainst a good joke...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 am
It's just a chain letter. It's no different than those stupid "post this on 10 profiles and you'll get a million gold. It Really Works!" things people spam up our profiles with... It's annoying, but at least it wasn't asking for your password. ^_^

I bet the person who started it feels pretty cool. It's really gotten around. I've seen people complaining about it all over the place. I've actually not gotten one. I guess it's probably because I stopped logging onto gaia for half a year and all my friends on here died, so I don't have any active ones anymore. O_O  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items