Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Links in signatures Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm
I am finding out a lot of people can't play bg by clicking on the tanks in signatures anymore, not just me.

So I am asking if those of you who have bg tanks would include the direct link in your signature. More people can play that way and your gold totals will go up.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 pm
Yeah, why is that?

willitbefixed? .___.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm
Hmm I'm not having this problem, but I hear tons of other users are. Funny you gaia trying to cut down on the gold. At least that's what my mind keeps saying in the background.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm
They wouldn't make booty grab unavailable to users on purpose. neutral

It's just a glitch, probably, with a certain browser using it I'd assume. They will fix it, give them time.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 pm
Nope, research has shown it is not tied to any browsers. I have now been waiting almost 3 weeks for them to fix this and well over 4 months for them to fix the glitch that keeps splitting off chatters every few min or so or freezing them out entirely in houses. Others have been waiting just as long for other games to be fixed; puzzles no longer awards gold and getting prizes from word bump or dropped gift boxes in bg to show up in inventory is chancy.

So it may be a very long while until this is fixed. Please, if bg tank owners would put the link in their signature, it would help all around.

More info here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/direct-link-your-tank-please/t.62974991_1/  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm
Sorry so many people are still having trouble. sweatdrop  

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 pm
venus_starshine
Sorry so many people are still having trouble. sweatdrop

Thanks Venus for putting the link in your signature. It is much appreciated.

I've got a question for you; do you intend to put more monster tanks in your wonderful low lag bg thread? So few tanks glow now that it really needs all the good tanks it can get. Gaia is really slow to load the more tanks per page threads now...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 pm
I sure do c: All monster, dolphin, mixed tanks are welcome and you are correct, I need to get some more monster/mixed tanks in there because I've noticed dolphin tanks dying off pretty quickly now. I will do my best to get some invites out within the next few days! c:  

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

Kai-Shan Valandria

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Actually, I've heard most users with the issue are on IE, and the issue may also be due to the fact that there's a flash update said users with the issue may not have yet. Give it a shot?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm
ll P W E E P ll

User Image

You really don't think Gaia is that shady?  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm
AloysiusWeasley
Actually, I've heard most users with the issue are on IE, and the issue may also be due to the fact that there's a flash update said users with the issue may not have yet. Give it a shot?

I do in fact have all the latest flash updates. At first it did seem to be a conflict with new coding here and IE. But then came reports of people having the same problem regardless of the browser so that theory was shot down. A lot of users with this problem got together on a research thread to see if we could find a pattern and those early ideas were proven false with enough posters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm
azndreams
ll P W E E P ll

User Image

You really don't think Gaia is that shady?

Noooo absolutely not.
We'll just purposely break things so people who paid real money to us won't have it anymore. And then they won't want to give us more money!

/sarcasm
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 pm
Your funny Pweep. I have a love hate relationship with the issue with the links. I understand gaia is trying there hardest or so they say to fix them in a timely manner yet in the mean time tank owners are losing players and losing potential gold and when things get fixed is gaia going to do anything to compensate all the tank owners. I think not. But now I'm just rambling I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:51 pm
azndreams
Your funny Pweep. I have a love hate relationship with the issue with the links. I understand gaia is trying there hardest or so they say to fix them in a timely manner yet in the mean time tank owners are losing players and losing potential gold and when things get fixed is gaia going to do anything to compensate all the tank owners. I think not. But now I'm just rambling I think.

Ah anzdreams, your tank was just glowing but I could not play as there is no direct link in your signature. Shame.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm
Here's another great bg thread with direct links:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18434533

Never can have too many options when you're limited to direct linking.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff