Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 pm
Salam Everyone! =)
My name is Sami
And i Just wanted to start a Topic about Jinn or Djinn
In Islam we most believe in Jinn as I doo. I know alot of Jinn stories From pakistan and those stories is Really TRUE.
Djinn comes From shaitan but some Djinn comes from Paradise From God / Allah.
Do you ppl know what Hor is ?, Its an kind of angel that is very beautiful, Very beautiful , thats all i know about them.
But i dont have time to tell al the stories cause it will take years to write them + i am lazy sometimes, Heheh
My brothers wifes father was an Religiouse man that worked with Djinns, And once a time Long time...ugh, I ve forgotten the story.
I will ask my brothers wife Haira to explain again about that story, she is 22 Years old and she is really smart , she knows alot in Islam or Djinn of course she most know because of her father
I will tell the stories later! BUT ANYWAY
Do you have any Djinn Stories? ,from your cousins cousin or a story from your friends friends..
All brothers and sisters would be pleasant to Listen at your Story smile
I will reply in every story you People say smile undefined  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:21 pm
You tell yours first, Sami. You can't cliff-hanger us like that! Okay, you can, but...still...the suspense!

Yeah, I believe in 'em. I think I've met one.

So, how can some be from Shaitan and some be from Allah? Is there some factioning going on, half and half, and they get sent out from either side, or is it like with people and they just go different ways depending on their actions, personalities, stuff like that?  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:28 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
You tell yours first, Sami. You can't cliff-hanger us like that! Okay, you can, but...still...the suspense!

So, how can some be from Shaitan and some be from Allah? Is there some factioning going on, half and half, and they get sent out from either side, or is it like with people and they just go different ways depending on their actions, personalities, stuff like that?

emmm...Ok, i am not good explainer+ i am born in sweden soo i cant Much but i can alot about djinns, -Stare-
For the first Djinns are in real from God, Mostly Djinn lives in trees, soo be carefull out there!
Ive heard that some djinns are made of fire and wind.
There exists Bad Djinns and Good Djinns as ive heard...
Forget that Jinn is from Shaitan cause i am not sure about that....
But Allah made THE djinns and the djinns is a different creauture , he made them before the humans,
There is alots of djinns in the mountains in North pakistan and the rest world,,
I have heard stories in USA , CHINA,PAKISTAN and many others..
There is a girl in pakistan that is my brothers wife cousin,
She has a Djinn in her self,,
That djinn came in her because of her prettyness,
And Haira, my brothers wife, she couldn´t go there to visit with her mother and her big sis because it can happen that the djinn will go in her...Because Hajra was pretty, and the djinn like´d young girls.
And that girl can see the future because of that Djinn.
HUH, I AM SOO dummy, i should ve write the djinn stories in my book soo i shouldnt have forget some stories but I will ask myy
brothers wife when i see her smile
Inshallah, i will tell the hundreds of stories one day....
<-lazy-> Hehehe,, As you know i got a lots of interesting stories
But not until i ask Hajra smile

It decided to hop in and not pay rent because she's pretty? That's never good. Does that happen with guys, I wonder? *is glad doesn't score high at all on any scale of attractiveness whatsoever*

Well, thanks for the warning about trees. I feel like I'm kind of on the losing end of that because outside it's tree, tree, tree, tree, tree...*turns around, points down street*...field...and then an insane amount of trees on hills. And I live close by a national park, so if I'm going to get tackled randomly by a Djinn there's an infinite number of chances.

So, would a Djinn just ever wanna hang out with somebody and talk?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil

emmm...Ok, i am not good explainer+ i am born in sweden soo i cant Much but i can alot about djinns, -Stare-
For the first Djinns are in real from God, Mostly Djinn lives in trees, soo be carefull out there!
Ive heard that some djinns are made of fire and wind.
There exists Bad Djinns and Good Djinns as ive heard...
Forget that Jinn is from Shaitan cause i am not sure about that....
But Allah made THE djinns and the djinns is a different creauture , he made them before the humans,
There is alots of djinns in the mountains in North pakistan and the rest world,,
I have heard stories in USA , CHINA,PAKISTAN and many others..
There is a girl in pakistan that is my brothers wife cousin,
She has a Djinn in her self,,
That djinn came in her because of her prettyness,
And Haira, my brothers wife, she couldn´t go there to visit with her mother and her big sis because it can happen that the djinn will go in her...Because Hajra was pretty, and the djinn like´d young girls.
And that girl can see the future because of that Djinn.
HUH, I AM SOO dummy, i should ve write the djinn stories in my book soo i shouldnt have forget some stories but I will ask myy
brothers wife when i see her smile
Inshallah, i will tell the hundreds of stories one day....
<-lazy-> Hehehe,, As you know i got a lots of interesting stories
But not until i ask Hajra smile

It decided to hop in and not pay rent because she's pretty? That's never good. Does that happen with guys, I wonder? *is glad doesn't score high at all on any scale of attractiveness whatsoever*

Well, thanks for the warning about trees. I feel like I'm kind of on the losing end of that because outside it's tree, tree, tree, tree, tree...*turns around, points down street*...field...and then an insane amount of trees on hills. And I live close by a national park, so if I'm going to get tackled randomly by a Djinn there's an infinite number of chances.

So, would a Djinn just ever wanna hang out with somebody and talk?

Yea, you must be careful and i am not Joking cause its true.
Emmmmm...nooo,,Djinn dont hangout with ppl
But you knoiw newborn babies 0- 2 years old,, Sometimes they talk...and sometimes when they talk it can be Angels that is playing with them.. Angels sent by God...
Nooo,, dont think that theres djinns everywhere... biggrin

Well, that would explain the random things babies do sometimes. I'm careful enough. Just figure letting my guard down every once in a while's all right.  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm
Okay, so, here's my story.

I'd just found out about Djinns, and I wanted to meet one and see what they were like. So, a friend helped me make two summoning circles, one for me and one for whoever was going to pop up. I made a break in the circles (the protective, restraining part, which you never do) to show that I was trusting whoever came.

So, I called. And someone came.

At first, it looked sort of...strange. Like my eyes were messing up. The first thing that my brain registered as familiar was teeth. Pointed teeth, like shark's teeth. I was scared, hells yeah, I was. Sharks teeth doing a Cheshire cat grin at you, who wouldn't be?

But my friend was still in the room, pressed up against the wall. I got in front of her and pulled out this rusty little knife I'd set aside beforehand, pointed it at the...form, I suppose you could call it, moving toward us. Not sure what good it would have done besides give him tetanus, that dull, rusty a** little thing. I asked him to change to a human form. He did.

He did, took one look at that knife, and laughed. I asked him his name, he told me, I told him mine.

And now he kind of stays at my place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 am
Silver Nephil

I'd just found out about Djinns, and I wanted to meet one and see what they were like. So, a friend helped me make two summoning circles, one for me and one for whoever was going to pop up. I made a break in the circles (the protective, restraining part, which you never do) to show that I was trusting whoever came.

At first, it looked sort of...strange. Like my eyes were messing up. The first thing that my brain registered as familiar was teeth. Pointed teeth, like shark's teeth. I was scared, hells yeah, I was. Sharks teeth doing a Cheshire cat grin at you, who wouldn't be?

But my friend was still in the room, pressed up against the wall. I got in front of her and pulled out this rusty little knife I'd set aside beforehand, pointed it at the...form, I suppose you could call it, moving toward us. Not sure what good it would have done besides give him tetanus, that dull, rusty a** little thing. I asked him to change to a human form. He did.

He did, took one look at that knife, and laughed. I asked him his name, he told me, I told him mine.

Hmm,..i donno about your story, it doesnt sound real..Any ways It was good story.... ...,, Emmm,,Ru sure that that was .
Cause you are strange....that are living with "Djinn"
I DONT BELIEVE IT THATS THE FIRST THING..
IN A WAY IT FEELS THAT YOU ARE LYING .... evil
confused But anyway, it was goodd, And...when you were talking with vampire, i heard that u ppl were talking about "Islam Jokes"
And in a way it makes me ask you something: Are you even a muslim? and are you a racist? eek stare  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil

Hmm,..i donno about your story, it doesnt sound real..Any ways It was good story.... ...,, Emmm,,Ru sure that that was .
confused But anyway, it was goodd, And...when you were talking with vampire, i heard that u ppl were talking about "Islam Jokes"
And in a way it makes me ask you something: Are you even a muslim? and are you a racist? eek stare

Why don't you believe it? It happened. What doesn't sound real about it? *tilts head* How am I strange? And why would I lie about something that happened to me?

As to what I was talking to Vampire about, yes, I am a Muslim, and no, I'm not a racist. I've got some experience with racism. It gets tiresome quickly, what with the racist people spouting off the same things over and over when you try to make them see the sense that their limited brain cells won't allow them. What you heard me saying to Vampire wasn't all that I said. There were things before that leading up to the part you heard. *shrugs* But, hey, if you hear any jokes from my mouth about anyone or anything, know they're usually either directed at myself or at the things some of my friends have done or said themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
Silver Nephil

Why don't you believe it? It happened. What doesn't sound real about it? *tilts head* How am I strange? And why would I lie about something that happened to me?

As to what I was talking to Vampire about, yes, I am a Muslim, and no, I'm not a racist. I've got some experience with racism. It gets tiresome quickly, what with the racist people spouting off the same things over and over when you try to make them see the sense that their limited brain cells won't allow them. What you heard me saying to Vampire wasn't all that I said. There were things before that leading up to the part you heard. *shrugs* But, hey, if you hear any jokes from my mouth about anyone or anything, know they're usually either directed at myself or at the things some of my friends have done or said themselves.

Awww....:I okk,, I forgive you

Okay. *waits for another story*  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 am
Cold soz i'm too lazy to read everything, but for ur first post. Houri is I think a metaphor for the virgins u will have in Paradise. (i'm sure Nephil knows about it) wink

IT's christians who believe that jinns are fallen angels. In Islam we believe that jinns = jinns and that satan/Iblis was a jinn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:12 am
The_Pathan
Cold soz i'm too lazy to read everything, but for ur first post. Houri is I think a metaphor for the virgins u will have in Paradise. (i'm sure Nephil knows about it) wink

IT's christians who believe that jinns are fallen angels. In Islam we believe that jinns = jinns and that satan/Iblis was a jinn.

Well what you say is right! wink
Jinns are not angels and thats right , I know many Jinns cause my babhi´s father was a Jinn controller, he worked with that, in pakistan wink And she has told me many stories about that...
Anyways here its some info wink

Jinn in Islam
In Islamic theology jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from smokeless fire by God (Allah) as humans were made of clay.[7] According to the Qur'an, jinn have free will, and Iblis abused this freedom in front of God by refusing to bow to Adam when God told Iblis to do so. For disobeying God, he was expelled from Paradise and called "Shayṭān" (Satan). Jinn are frequently mentioned in the Qur'an: Surah 72 of the Qur’an (named Sūrat al-Jinn) is entirely about them. Another surah (Sūrat al-Nās) mentions jinn in the last verse.[8] The Qur’an also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both "humanity and the jinn" and that prophets and messengers were sent to both communities.[9][10]

Similar to humans, jinn have free will allowing them to do as they choose (such as follow any religion). They are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clearly to them. Jinn have the power to travel large distances at extreme speeds and are thought to live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and the air, in their own communities. Like humans, jinn will also be judged on the Day of Judgment and will be sent to Paradise or Hell according to their deeds.[  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am
So, what does a Djinn controller do exactly? Do they channel them, ask them for help with things? Broker deals with them?  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff