Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Sage Kitsumi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothicXgeek101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am
User Image

Player Name: gothicXgeek101
Name: Sage Kitsumi
Nickname:
Appearance Age: 15
Real Age: unknown
Height: 5'1
Weight: 90 lbs
Hair Color: Jet black hair that is normal cut in a bobcat style.
Eye Color: Muddy Brown
Race: Shinigami
Element: Light

Descriptive Markings: Sage has a scar over where her heart should be from being stabbed by one of her squad mates. She also has a ‘tramp stamp’.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/BamMargera1821/Tattoos/Heartagram_Tattoo_by_chesheyre.jpg

Personality: Sage is normally quiet and calm while telling others how stupid their actions are and how she would have done them differently. She has a temper that can come out of the blue. When Sage gets mad it’s one of three reasons or all of them: 1) You’re being completely stupid, 2) You’re being unfair and 3) You have threaten to harm a loved one.

Character Strengths: Sage is very clever with weapons and do just about anything with them.
Character Weaknesses: She can not stand to see children harmed and will do anything to prevent it.
Loves: Foxes, and banana cream pie <3
Dislikes: Rotten children, hairy men, guys that are super bulk
Hates: Flies, bad fish, smelly things
Favorite Food:

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Luminarium (Light god)

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/kitsumi-fox/-.jpg
A large male white fox with many different tail that have different colored tips. The tips of his tails resemble a rainbow and so does most of his body. Unlike many other shinigami, Fakue and Sage get along pretty well.

Zanpaktou Sealed Form :
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu1/maelstrom3169/Katana.jpg
While in sealed form, Fakue is a normal katana with a black sheath and hilt. Is tied on to Sage’s left hip.

Shikai Release: "Growl Luminarium "

Shikai:
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/kitsumi-fox/Story/Animegirlserious.jpg
When released Sage's shikai is released, her small dagger that is tied behind her back grows into a bigger dagger. Her reaistu increases by about 30%.Her shikai is very simple at first. With a mixture of fighting style from squad 11 and squad 4,her shikai might be deadly to weaker shinigami. Her reaitsu is slightly rainbow colored during shikai.

Bankai: "Luminarium-aduro"
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg238/dogah101/anime/414.jpg
When released, Sage’s Zapaktou transforms into two different swords. The one in her right hand is jagged, double bladed, has silver blade, and has a chain that goes from it’s hilt to the other one. The chain is built completely out of reaitsu and is a repeated rainbow chain. The blade in her left hand is normal expect for the blade is a light blue and there is wave pattern on the blade.

After both of her blades have formed, large angel wing will form on her back. The feather on her wings are colored in a rainbow.

Biography/History:
Sage died at the young age of two and was sent to the Soul Society.Selena shyin found her while she was stealing food. After that day she was Selena's adopted sister and was raised by her.

At the age of 11 she joined her first squad with the seat of vice. Many of her squad members were affened that a female child could could over power.After being vice for only a short time, just long enough for her to obtain bankai, she was attacked by the all of her squad mates while her captain was away. (This really did happen, I am not making it up at all.)

The one thing that her squad mates failed to notice was that Sage had been born with a rare disformity where her heart on is on the right side of her chest, not her left.After waiting until all of the people who had attacked her were found murdered, she reappeared in squad ten.

She made third seat easily in Sqaud 10 and didn't go for any higher.The captain and vice of the squad were pretty much equal in power, and she was just fine with her seat.She servered under Aros while he lead the squad, but when he left things became tense between her and Selena.She left for squad four.

During squad four she made many friends and learned many new skills to apply to her fighting.She left squad four in search of more knowledge.She went straight for squad 12 only to stay for while. After all this she has wondered around but hasn't joined another squad yet.

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: Unknown

Clan: Kitusmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 am
I'm sorry. I would have added some abilities if I could think of some but right now I'm having a writers block moment.  

gothicXgeek101

Daddy the Father

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Fix your shikai picture. Just saying. Add the abilities.This bio tells me that you ARE a shinigami. You have graduated. Even though it's really good, I'm kinda confused about the whole being a shinigami thing. Wait for another crew here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 am
As for the abilities, you seem really similar to Maki Ichinose from the Bount Arc. I'd consider whether your zanpaku-to will be an attack or defense zanpaku-to, or maybe a balanced one, and what abilities you want.

Light can do a lot of things. It can create illusions, make people invisible, blind people, etc etc. On the same spectrum you could potentially make your zanpaku-to a 'holy' theme, because an element of 'light' could also mean 'pure' instead of the actual visible spectrum. That's kind of a hint at your angel wings, too.

Just givin' you a nudge in the right direction wink

As for the story, the only thing that really needs to be added is how you got to the shinigami academy and what happened between the academy and your seat as a VC. Did you immediately get there? Did you have to work for it? There's just a gap from Rukongai to VC seat that needs to be fleshed out a little. Aside from that, you've got quite the quirky little bio.  

Hymn of the Silent

Diaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 am
Hymn of the Silent
As for the abilities, you seem really similar to Maki Ichinose from the Bount Arc. I'd consider whether your zanpaku-to will be an attack or defense zanpaku-to, or maybe a balanced one, and what abilities you want.

Light can do a lot of things. It can create illusions, make people invisible, blind people, etc etc. On the same spectrum you could potentially make your zanpaku-to a 'holy' theme, because an element of 'light' could also mean 'pure' instead of the actual visible spectrum. That's kind of a hint at your angel wings, too.

Just givin' you a nudge in the right direction wink

As for the story, the only thing that really needs to be added is how you got to the shinigami academy and what happened between the academy and your seat as a VC. Did you immediately get there? Did you have to work for it? There's just a gap from Rukongai to VC seat that needs to be fleshed out a little. Aside from that, you've got quite the quirky little bio.

To add onto this it could also mean you could fire light lasers if you went with the offensive perspective.  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games