Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
-tear drop- I'm home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avi's hair?
  Yes
  No
  Same Style, Different Color
View Results

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm
-deep sigh of content-
I am back! My internet got kicked out for almost (maybe even over) a year! I haven't been on Gaia in too long! BUT I AM BACK!! ^_^ It feels good to be able to be back here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm
OMG HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:37 am
oops, i accidently hit no.
anyway i'm a new member so hi!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am
Queen_Zimika

ZIMZAM!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!! How have you been?  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 am
nujumkh
oops, i accidently hit no.
anyway i'm a new member so hi!

XD It's okay. Nice to meet you. I used to be here... ages ago. I'm glad you joined. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! How have you been....a whole year with out interwebz what happened......did you have an apocalypse????  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! How have you been....a whole year with out interwebz what happened......did you have an apocalypse????

My mother is what happened. She found out about some stuff about me that she didn't want to. All because I joined the ALG. But I'm back now with my own computer for once, and a job! Can you believe it? I got a job. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 am
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

My mother is what happened. She found out about some stuff about me that she didn't want to. All because I joined the ALG. But I'm back now with my own computer for once, and a job! Can you believe it? I got a job. XD
Oh man I know the feeling...only my mom just didn't pay the bills. What is ALG???? What is your job?  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

Oh man I know the feeling...only my mom just didn't pay the bills. What is ALG???? What is your job?

ALG= Alternative Lifestyles Guild and I work at a bakery/cafe called Panera Bread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:49 am
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

ALG= Alternative Lifestyles Guild and I work at a bakery/cafe called Panera Bread.
Wow thats super cool! I almost wish I had a job....I think I would be crushed under a mountain of stress....I have to much to do as it is.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 am
Oh wow; welcome back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 am
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

Wow thats super cool! I almost wish I had a job....I think I would be crushed under a mountain of stress....I have to much to do as it is.

idk, having a job would just be another way to make freinds for me!  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 am
Intoxikace
Oh wow; welcome back!

....Hmmm. I wonder if I'm supposed to remember you. If so, I'm so sorry!! If not, HAI! Nice to meet you. ^_^ I'm glad you joined S.U.P.E.R.-A.H.! I used to be a crew member.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:32 am
@nujumkh: depending on the job you might not make friends. But having a job is kinda cool

@Zimi: It's really hard to balance school, and job, and a social life, but I've been doing it for over a year now. But then again, according to my doctor, I am under more stress than the average adult is... He finds that weird. XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm
a lot of adults are understress because they dont even have the oportunity to either go to school or get a job, though im not sure how much stress they put...or how the heck these big guys measure it...  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff