[Q] U/C

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of Contents
1. General Info and Disclaimer.
2. Current Quests and Donation List
3. Batrachos, the God of Frogs
4. Quest B
5. Quest C

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 pm
This thread is for all SoA quests that I will undertake. I welcome all donations, but this is also a place for me to keep track of all the SoA I wish to obtain, and there will be a lot of them.

General Info
Contact on AIM @ ingloriousD
SoA Plot Thread

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a very ambitious person. I think big and dream big. This thread will QUICKLY fill with dozens upon dozens of character ideas. Should you wish to donate to any of the quests, contact me on AIM and let me know which you'd like to donate too. People who donate towards particular SoA, will be given dibs on Mating/Flings, RP and of course, babies*.

As far any and all Artwork, they all are thanks to the wonderful Seaki. I go to her explicitly for all my artwork.

Disclaimer

Because I will have so many many many quests listed here, the order in which I obtain them is subject to change at any time. However, if you donate gold to a specific SoA, that gold will remain untouched and be saved for it. Any general donations however, will be used towards any quest I'm currently on. For general donations, I will inform you of which SoA your gold has been put towards, so you may call dibs on Mate/Fling, RP and babies*.

babies* - Regarding babies, you are still subjected to following the guidelines set forth by myself and the other parent. This is not a free take and do as you please..

Taking over Quests - Should you see a Couple or Sibling pair I am questing for, and wish to take part in obtaining them, contact me to discuss. I am very willing to share my paired quests out to reach the intended plot goals.

Prides - With few exceptions to color specifics, majority of my Quests will be for rogues. Should you come across a particular SoA that you wish to join, support, or help form your Pride/Pack, contact me to discuss.  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Here I will list all of my current quests with their respected totals I've allocated or had donated too, as well as those who have donated.

Current Quests
Batrachos, the God of Frogs - 000k / 800k

Donations List
Seaki - Artwork for thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image
U/C - UPDATING

Physical Description:

Concept: Batrachos, the God of Frogs.

Temporary Powers: awaiting approval.
Frog Call - Being the God of Frogs, Batrachos is able to call out and summon all nearby frogs to his side. Frog Call will be used for a great many things. He will often use it to creep out others, sometimes for a joke or maybe even use them as scouts allowing him to rest easy.
Frog Song - Singing the song of the Frogs, Batrachos will grant all those who hear the song, the ability to understand frogs for ONE hour. If a user is under the effect of Frog Song, they will be able to understand Batrachos fully.
Frog Mark - Batrachos is able to place a 'mark' on another frog, allowing him to be aware of this frogs location at all times. Lasts the full 3 days. With Frog mark, Batrachos will mark a frog so he is always aware of its location. He can then gift this frog to another to be able to keep an eye on them.

Permanent Power: awaiting approval.
Blessing of the Frog - Batrachos will turn an individual into a Frog. They will remain a frog until they receive a kiss from someone of the opposite gender. With Blessing of the Frog, most who receive this blessing will believe it more a curse. The frog will still be able to speak as if it were still in its original form allowing them to find another to turn themselves back. Frog Mark can be placed upon someone who has been turned into a frog as well.

History -

User Image

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out