Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
[Official] Sims 3 Late Night Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm
We're finally getting hot tubs, band instruments and vampires back! Whoo!

The next full Expansion Pack has been revealed.

Get more info here > http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=6&selYear=2010#1761944792

You can watch a video of Late Night on YouTUBE here> http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=CZcq9f72r2c&playnext_from=TL&videos=Gc_ugJdqdoY&feature=sub

IGN article: http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/111/1112311p1.html

Seems they may have altered how skintones work as one of the male Sims in the video looks particularly buff and EA wont use content that they haven't created themselves so it's not custom. The female's bust looks rounder too.

Bring it on!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 pm
JACUZZI!
Pianos, drums, double bass!
Bubbles!
Boobs!
Vampires!
The nighlife disco ball <3
Penthouses - apartments?
Skyscrapers and subway terminals, both may just be decorative, but squee anyway!

Ok so I'm offically going to have to buy a new computer. This one is ok handling just base game, but I needed ambitions and now I'm going to have to get this too whee  

elevator

Friendly Friend

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 am
You mean, no more having to try to make hot clubs in my towns? They actually already have them?! And I can bartend for actual money?!

I'm in love all over again. This one is surely on my list. Did they set a release date? I know it said that it'll be out in the Fall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:42 am
I've gotten over it over and over again

I love that music that was in the trailer. AND I AM STOKED FOR BOOOBS.

I hate how all of my thinner sims look twelve ><

And I had no idea we didn't have hottubs! (Just got TS3 a few days ago)

But whether I can actually play the expansion pack is yet to be seen. So far, none of them have been released for Mac, so I'm stuck with the base game =

User Image----- Angelic Minis: 5mil/TOO MUCH----User Image

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 pm
Slightly off topic, but I thought the discs were all compatible with both PC and Mac?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 pm
*Breaks out her Ambitions box*

Operating system: XP SP2, Vista SP1, Windows 7
Then all the CPU, RAM, etc etc information is listed for Windoze.

Next to that:

Operating system Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or Higher
Then all the system requirements for that are listed.

At the bottom of that theres a "This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards." I assume that would be the same for base game and not the reason here.

And on the official sims 3 forums theres an outcry about how the Create a World tool doesn't work on Macs yet, but I've never seen anything on expansion packs. So I think its compatible for you 3nodding

Back on topic, I am so hyped about this expansion. There is never anything to do at night in the sims 3, everyone else goes home early, even in the new bar hangout. Plus all the stuff released is looking epic awesome. It is going to be a long wait until Christmas for me xd  

elevator

Friendly Friend

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm
YES!
But I still have to buy ambitions! D:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 pm
You can get even more info here> http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Late_Night/twitter

That is the transcript from the recent Twitter session with Grant Rodiek.

Oh, and remember the female with bigger boobs in the vid? There is a new boob slider! There's a new muscle slider too which would explain the toned look to the guy.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Novasurge

Versatile Man-Lover

8,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:54 am
There's just one thing I've wanted to see about Sims 3 add-ons in general. Unlike Sims 1 and Sims 2 add-ons, these seem to throw in tons of extra stuff. Like... I dunno. It just seems like there's always more to them than what they show. And, personally, I love it.

This add-on I'm super stoked for because there's so much added to it.

And, come on, who doesn't want a booby slider?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:46 am
A new article has been posted by IGN. You can read it here> http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/111/1112311p1.html

I don't like the idea of celebrity Sims having stars floating over their heads. Maybe if I was trying to track them down I would but not all the time.
I'd prefer it to work like the collection helper or something so the stars only appear when I have a Sim actually looking for celebrities.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm
I'm REALLY excited for the Sims 3 Late night noww... We're down to one week!! ONE WEEK!! =D Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:47 pm
Unfortunately I'm most likely not going to have any money for it for a good while. Sigh.

But hooray!

Novasurge

Versatile Man-Lover

8,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 pm
I'll more than likely pick it up pretty soon after release but probably wont install it until Awesome Mod gets updated first.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 am
NightmareBeforeChanukah
You mean, no more having to try to make hot clubs in my towns? They actually already have them?! And I can bartend for actual money?!

I'm in love all over again. This one is surely on my list. Did they set a release date? I know it said that it'll be out in the Fall.

If I remember correctly, it's coming out in a few days

This game's on my x-mas list. A boob slider? So I can make my chick's boobs bigger? Finally no more making her skinny with tiny boobs!!!  

The FoxyTrot

The Sims 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces