Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Link Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE NET SLUM
  IS MY HOT GIRLFRIEND
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm
So you know how like all of the .Hack characters look different in .Hack Link? Which .Hack Link character versions do you like? Which ones do you dislike?
I don't like the way Alkaid looks in Link. I think her hair looks like a troll's. :c
User Image
User Image
THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY.

Oh, and here's a list of all the characters and their pictures. Just scroll down on the page to see the list.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 am
Alkaid is still a beautiful creature though, even if she does have troll hair ;_; and woooah she's got some stripper heels going on there

I don't like Pi's new hair how like her pigtails are 4857435734 times bigger and now fade to like blondish..its just wrong ): I heart Subaru's Link outfit thoughhhh, and Azure Sky Knight/G.U. Balmung, and Sakaki's~  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 am
I don't like how Pi's outfit changed and how different Shino and Atoli now look. Also, they changed Tsukasa. Tsukasa was essentially perfect. They messed with perfection. It's cool looking a design, but it isn't really Tsukasa, you know?
Also, Mimiru and bunny ears. Ew, no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am
I like Tsukasa's, I just like her old outfit better. It was nice and simple and it just kinda fit. Like that dull simpleness of her outfit was so opposite of her personality and I really liked that. :c  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
I like Tsukasa's, I just like her old outfit better. It was nice and simple and it just kinda fit. Like that dull simpleness of her outfit was so opposite of her personality and I really liked that. :c

Tsukasa's new outfit is cool, but doesn't fit him/her. The old one fit perfectly. I think it was that the outfit was simple, basic, blended in, whereas everything else about him/her (from now on hem or hir) would stand out. It was just an outfit that worked perfectly with Tsukasa.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Tsukasa's new outfit is cool, but doesn't fit him/her. The old one fit perfectly. I think it was that the outfit was simple, basic, blended in, whereas everything else about him/her (from now on hem or hir) would stand out. It was just an outfit that worked perfectly with Tsukasa.

I agree.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 pm
I think it's fine, but then again I didn't really watch all of //sign and when I did watch it it was back when it was actually on cartoon network which was decades ago ):  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:08 am
Sauce-Kay
I think it's fine, but then again I didn't really watch all of //sign and when I did watch it it was back when it was actually on cartoon network which was decades ago ):

I was gonna say it totally wasn't decades ago since //SIGN came out in 2002, but then I realized you weren't being literal.
You should watch //SIGN again.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:16 am
lolololol yeah I was so confused when Greevur was trying to explain what .hack was about when she first watched //sign. D:
And yeah I need to I'm just really lazy lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 pm
I don't remember a lot of SIGN even though I watched it like just a year ago. :C  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Sauce-Kay
lolololol yeah I was so confused when Greevur was trying to explain what .hack was about when she first watched //sign. D:
And yeah I need to I'm just really lazy lol

I probably confuse people when I try to tell them about it.
But, for me, my sister never really told me anything about .hack. What I know about it, I found out on my own, mostly (besides the Haseo=Sora. Not sure bout the Endrance=Elk thing)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 pm
XxGrieverxX
I don't remember a lot of SIGN even though I watched it like just a year ago. :C

I've watched //SIGN between 4 and 5 times (think I'm working on 5th time) so I have quite a few of the details memorized.(Spoilers lie ahead) I could draw Tsukasa with absolutely no reference images at all (usually I look at references to affirm that I have everything perfect anyway XD). The name of episode 9 is Epitaph and it's the episode with the Grunty that is the closest .hack//SIGN has ever had me to crying, besides maybe around episode 22 or 23 where Tsukasa was so scared. May have shed a few tears, actually. It wouldn't have been as sad if Tsukasa hadn't said that he didn't want it to die because it was so warm TT^TT. Episode 11 is possibly the only filler episode in the series (Party), in which Tsukasa goes to an event with Bear and Mimiru and more of their backstories are revealed. The episode Tsukasa was first killed in was either 13 or 14, if I recall correctly. He first met Subaru in episode 6 (was captured in episode 5). I believe it was episode 20 in which he was totally killed by Morganna and he took between two and three episodes to recover. It's around episode 18 or so that the Crimson Knights are disbanded. Episode 25 is the last episode I consider to actually be part of the anime. The other three episodes are, I believe in this order, an episode revealing Mimiru's past in The World, an episode that's just a summary of all of the other episodes (a whole bunch of clips put in the order and just shown. Nothing new bout it), and then one episode with crossover heaven that I cannot watch due to the impossible and way that they did things (dude. Sora was COMATOSE at that point)
Um, sorry. That got off topic. I love .hack//SIGN. It's my favorite anime of all animes.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm
loooooool I think someone's a little obsessed~ then again I got like halfway done trying to read TsubasaRC for the third time a while ago. And that series is like 220ish chapters long loool.

and when do topics never go off topic lol its the Net Slum its supposed to happen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 am
Sauce-Kay
loooooool I think someone's a little obsessed~ then again I got like halfway done trying to read TsubasaRC for the third time a while ago. And that series is like 220ish chapters long loool.

and when do topics never go off topic lol its the Net Slum its supposed to happen

Hm. I've read Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (202 chapters) twice. I've also read Hana Kimi (145 chapters) twice and Tokyo Crazy Paradise (190 chapters or something around there) twice. And I don't even know how many times I've read through Vampire Game without volume 11, but rest assured, I've read it probably 20 times.
And of course I'm obsessed with .hack//SIGN; it's amazing and has my beloved Tsukasa in it heart  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 pm
I like the new Kite. His Xth form i dont like as much though.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff