Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am
Canis Lupus Haven

User Image

Welcome to Canis Lupus Haven, the den site belonging the Howlite wolf pack. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 am
Darius woke early in the morning, before the sun had even risen, to make his dayly rounds around the territory checking to see if all was well. Circling around the den area twice he sat in a tree watching the sun raise into the sky. After a while he returned into the den and began rummaging through the kitchen to start on breakfast knowing the early riseres would soon be waking.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 am
In the early glimpses of the morning not quite there, the territory was calm and quiet as the clan slept in their chambers and dens. In one of the head dens, Lowri slept, her large tail wrapped around her. She was always a light sleeper, so the sounds of Darius servaying the territory was enough to rouse her out of her routine sleep.
She got up out of her nest of soft moss and discarded feathers, and stretched as she did every morning, her deep violet eyes looking around at the not quite morning. Her long tail swayed behind her as she walked silently out of her den. She was always known for her stealth in walking, but she had always been like that, so she didn't take much mind to it. She was rather large for a wolf, but very light, so it kind of canceled out. The gem on her head emminated a soft green light as she looked around the area, before falling dormant again.
Lowri's ears perked up in the direction of the kitchen as she heard some rustling and movement. She padded over to the kitchen to see Darius who had woken her. She made her way into the kitchen, sitting at the door.
"You should really work on subtlety when going through the camp," she said as an offered greeting. She knew they played around like this, so it was often they started a conversation like this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 pm
"But then I would get to see your happy face every morning."
He winked at her over his shoulder as he flipped the deer steaks and stirred the hashbrowns. He had some spices on the counter next to him. He wasn't making lots of food, only for a few people.
"We need to get some more deer after this. I used the last of it before it turned. Think they need anymore seasoning?"
Darius moved a little so she could get to the stove better.
"I left one in the fridge in case you wanted it raw. Would you like me to heat it up?"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Lowri laughed as she took the space offered next to the stove, taking in the scents of the cooking meat and hasbrowns.
"They shouldn't need anymore seasoning. They smell delightful," she said, her tail wrapped around her as she sat at the corner of the counter.
"We'll have to go out and hunt for more deer. They have flourished this hunting season, so it shouldn't be too tedious of a task," Lowri said, looking out one of the windows.
"I'll save it for later. I don't like to eat too early in the morning, but thank you for the offer Darius," she thanked, reffering to the deer in the fridge.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 pm
kalypso landed at the camp and looked around saying "ugh, i hate patrolling the borders so huge" as she laid down on a blanket on the ground and smelled the food. "mmmm smells good what are we having?" she asked looking over at Darius and smiling, "how have you been Darius?" she said sitting up.  

Adonfang

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm
"I noticed that this morning. A lot more bucks this year than does it seems. Should be fun once their velvet is gone from their antlers."
He was finishing things up with breakfast cooking the eggs last since they cook the fastest. Three plates were set up and two brought to the table.
"Good morning, Kalypso. All still quiet out there I take it? These are the last of the deer that I cut into steaks for us since we're always up so early with patrols. The other is for whoever. There should still be some orange juice, want some? Or coffee?"
Darius walked over to the fridge to take out the juice and grabbed a glass for himself and filled it most of the way. Setting the pitcher on the table he went and got the coffee pot and some mugs and put them on the table as well.
"Is there anything else before I sit down? Forks!"
Grabbing forks and knives he gave a set to Kalypso and sat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 pm
Bella had been awake since dawn and was returning after patroling the territory alone. She was a beautiful blue colored female wolf with quite an adventurious appetite. This territory had belonged to her kin for ages. She was the forth generation and chosen Alphess of the territory. The great mages or priestess are the ones who foresee the destiny of the Alpha's pups and her destiny was to become Alphess. Upon returning Bella noticed the presence of her betroth Darius. They had been long life childhood friends before the announcement of their being betroth between his family and hers. Everyone was beginning to except his presence but she preferred to be absent.
Upon seeing she quickly made her way through the den and outside again to the gardens.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am
Darius smiled at Bella's scent then sighed when she didn't come and eat.
"Excuse me please."
He cleared his barely touched meal from the table and grabbed the untouched one to head to the gardens knowing Bella would be here.
"You should eat after such long patrols, Bella."
Walking around he smiled at her.
"You know, we can be friends if that is what you wish. I will not hold you to this engagement if it causes you such unhappiness. We're friends first and foremost. I dont want that to change."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm
Gemini flew into the den in her angelic elf form, with her white beautiful featherly but soft wings. Her hair was nice, long, and beautiful snowy white and her skin light. She was almost near to the end of her teenage years. Gemini landed on the ground and scanned the room with her golden eyes. Only that her right eye looks a bit clear since she's kind of half blind.
She then hears voices from the kitchen and walks in to see Darius just leaving the kitcehn But sees Kalypso and Lowri. "Hi ladies," said it cheery. And smelled the food. "Oh, yum! You know its a good thing to eat breakfast, that way your body will be extra charged up and you won't get a sicky feeling stomach," she said. Then getting herself a plate from the cobert and putting some food on her plate and eating it. "Yum!"

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 pm
Luna enjoyed the atmosphere of the gardens. Upon entering the gardens Luna transformed into her wolf form feeling wild and free. In her wolf form her senses were keen and floral surrounding her much more delightful to enjoy. She had just rolled into a flowery pill of fallen cherry blossoms. Suddenly her ears perks toward the footstep of Darius who had follow her from the den. She quickly sat up and felt childish for rolling in cherry blossoms. She sat serious and hoped he had not seen her roll around.

"Umm. . .thank you for your concern but I am not hungry. Before the patrol I had toast with strawberry jam and a couple slices of deer meat." she shared and before leaving his side Darius continue to talk. "Darius, we are friends and not going forth with this engagement would be disrespectful to my grandparents and kin before me. I am an example and my happiness isn't important. And everything changes whether we want them to or not. . ." she said looking away beginning to walk away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 am
"Your happiness matters to me. It always has."
He spoke under his breath and set the plate down loudly as he changed into his large Lunar wolf walking away from Luna and the den. Jumping the small surrounding wall was a breeze as he barrelled into the forest quiet enough that even Lowri wouldn't be able to hear him. Darius hated what their arranged marriage had done to their friendship. She didn't seem to ever want him around her anymore and it hurt him deeply. Stopping in his tracks his nose flared as he turned his ears every which way. He might as well go hunting now to blow off some steam. Following a scent he soon found a herd of deer with large bucks in it and watched, waiting for his chance to strike.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 am
As Bella was walking away from Darius she was beginning to feel terrible about how she's been treating him. She thought quietly to herself about how things use to be between them. They were best friends and were able to share secrets between eachother. She hardly ever kept anything from him until now. How could she allow this stupid marriage arrangement to put distance between him?

"I don't know how to fix things but I promise things will change soon." she said to herself as she looked for a spot beneath the trees to take a nap.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 am
Kalypso who was sitting down starting to eat. she looked up to see Darius put his plate on the table and leave in a rather flusttered mood and she looked at the others saying "whats his problem?" as she finished her plate of food and said "ugh i am stuffed, that was good thanks" as she smiled and got up to go wash her plate.  

Adonfang

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 pm
Darius watched the herd grow farther apart from each other as they grazed in what they thought safety. A doe was nearest him, but so were two bucks. He took his chance going after the first snapping the delicate neck in his jaws then turned on the charging buck to the right and jumped on his back and howled in victory as his antlers clashed and locked with the other ones. He killed them quickly so they were not in too much pain. Drapping the doe over his back he grabbed a section of antlers and began pulling his heavy kill back towards the den. They didn't need deer meat anymore for a while.  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff