Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Crescent Coastline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 am
Crescent Coastline

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 am
Nato came to the coast and look at it with awe. It was peaceful and soothing to him. He went down close to the waters edge and sat. "This place is amazing." He stared off at the horizon, admiring the tranquil beauty oh his surroundings.  

Shining Phoenix Hero

3,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 am
A deafening howl rips through the territory from Darius calling to all wolves. Aid was needed at Tranquility Lake. The alphess was in danger. Hurry!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am
A deafening howl rips through the territory from Darius calling to all wolves. Aid was needed at Tranquility Lake. The alphess was in danger. Hurry!  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Shining Phoenix Hero

3,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am
Nato heard the howl from where he was and knew immediately that something was wrong and rushed off to tranquility lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 am
First Alexiis heard the howl than a scurry of feet running towards it, she thought she should go and check it out aswell, she started running down the side of the lake as her long brown hair ran down her back blowing in the wind she didn't slow down. She just kept running.  

-fer-sure-babii-

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MemorysGalleySlave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:34 pm
Ezra stood at the coast line, looking off to the oceans. He practically laughed at himself, he was bitter and slightly drunk, again. Right now, he was not thinking straight, glad that his immortality was stripped from him, giving off only the scent of human, nothing more. He sniffed himself and laughed, plopping his a** down on the sand.
He stared into the ocean, watching the lights dance off. "Well, at least the alliances give me more room to run around to become s**t faced drunk!" he laughed. He was hating himself again, laughing as tears poured from his eyes. His laughter stopped as he stared at the arch in the rock nearby. He only cried, silently. "Nesa...if only I hadn't shown you my world. Maybe it was meant for our nations to be seperate..." he said, choking on his words as images of them as children running through the arch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:09 pm
MemorysGalleySlave
Ezra stood at the coast line, looking off to the oceans. He practically laughed at himself, he was bitter and slightly drunk, again. Right now, he was not thinking straight, glad that his immortality was stripped from him, giving off only the scent of human, nothing more. He sniffed himself and laughed, plopping his a** down on the sand.
He stared into the ocean, watching the lights dance off. "Well, at least the alliances give me more room to run around to become s**t faced drunk!" he laughed. He was hating himself again, laughing as tears poured from his eyes. His laughter stopped as he stared at the arch in the rock nearby. He only cried, silently. "Nesa...if only I hadn't shown you my world. Maybe it was meant for our nations to be seperate..." he said, choking on his words as images of them as children running through the arch.

The bitter man awoke from his drunken world. He still had anger in his heart, the rest of him cold as the mountains of his home land. He looked at his left hand, seeing a crumbled piece of paper. It was a note he wrote while drunk. "My dream is to become Nameless, one who walks through the shadows to protect the light, Night Strider". He shoved the paper into the bottle and threw it into the ocean, a dream that would be lost in the sea, a dream that was already too far off.
He left the lands, a shell fading like sand draining from the hand.  

MemorysGalleySlave

The North: Wolf Territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff