View Results

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 am
OK, so I have a bit of a one-track mind. So sue me. I still think it would be fun to have an RP subforum in the guild so we can Role-Play with our Neopets. Without the "Oops, it's been five days so your RP goes away now" thing they have on Neo. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:07 pm
Definitely.  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm
...FIVE DAYS? eek

Yeah, an RP subforum is an idea that's popped up before. I've been rearranging the subforums to make a little more sense lately, though there's been some uh, pretty significant procrastination involved xd

Gimme a bit, I'll get an RP sub set up somewhere. Gotta figure out which existing sub to bump, first. Too many subs spoil the Guild. Or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you're at...

sweatdrop I've seen (and briefly belonged to) active guilds with almost as many subs as users. It really depends on the users themselves as to whether or not the guild lives or dies. *pokes Animorphs guild* LIVE DRAT YOU TO THE SEVEN LIGHT FORSAKEN HELLS, LIVE!!!! Uhm....sorry.... I think I'm having a mental breakdown from trying to revive the ONLY guild based on a book series I like all by myself..... sweatdrop
stare And, yes, FIVE days. Things on Neopets go bye-bye after five days.

....Up above the world you fly, someone please tell me the next line....

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm
So I've pecked the Battledome sub outta the way, there were maybe six threads in there total. Gotta figure out how draconian I wanna be about the RP sub's rules before I get things set up. A lot of obvious stuff needs to be repeated sometimes when RPers are involved, on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 pm
Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you're at...

ninja You could let me handle people who break the RP rules..... ninja
But, seriously, I think if you just put basic RP rules- restating that we have to follow Gaia & Neo ToS, no chat or 1337speak allowed, no serious romance, and to keep it Neo-themed it should be okay. I'd also suggest a thread for character profiles so RPs aren't clogged since we're just doing NeoPets in this guild right now. 3nodding

...Up above the world you fly, someone please tell me the next line...

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mia DesMoines rolled 20 100-sided dice: 65, 73, 32, 11, 76, 44, 67, 75, 58, 89, 39, 40, 15, 19, 91, 56, 17, 63, 84, 54 Total: 1068 (20-2000)

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 pm
So, um....did the RP sub plans die???? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm
Woops!

Sorry, short attention span xd  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 pm
Cool, the RP sub is up...kinda. And not that I'm arguing or anything, but why am I a mod now? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 pm
'cause you're actually active and trying to get things done xd  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 pm
That makes sense. Do you want me to set up profile sheets? Should people have to post Pets, Faeries, and Owners in different threads or all the same one with just different layouts?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:34 pm
I think a collective profile thread would be a little difficult to keep track of, actually... Toss some things around in the sub that you think would make sense. Do it now & organize it later, that sort of thing.  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 pm
There. I made the profile layouts. sweatdrop How do you spell "neutral"? I had the idea that each person should post their characters in a thread filled with just their own creations, but depending on how many people go for the RPs, that could get a little messy.... Oh well, we can figure something else out later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 pm
Mia DesMoines
neutral
that is correct 3nodding

Mia DesMoines
I had the idea that each person should post their characters in a thread filled with just their own creations, but depending on how many people go for the RPs, that could get a little messy.... Oh well, we can figure something else out later. 3nodding
Running things by on the fly is fine, we can work the kinks out as we get more input from the players 3nodding

I'm thinking of just leaving "s**t that will not be tolerated" as the name for the RP basic rules thread xd  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Mia DesMoines
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I'm thinking of just leaving "s**t that will not be tolerated" as the name for the RP basic rules thread xd
Hey, if it works, it works. mrgreen I can totally see PandaLemons doing something like that in Sanctuary if BookWyrm and I let her. sweatdrop  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games