Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Dual Addict
Captain

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 pm
What is you long term survival plan?
Where will your survival for 1,2,3,4,even 5 or more year of the world wide zombie outbreak.?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 am
Well, one of my ideas was to hide out in a store distribution hubs. One of those warehouses that stores like Wal-mart and sears sends all of their product before it's sent to their stores. I'd find one in a secluded area, (they usually are) and I'd clear the building of zeds and anybody who got there before me. Then I'd use the forklift palettes as building material to board up the doors and windows. I would also use it to make a network of platforms and bridges in the ceiling rafters as well as the huge shelving units. These places usually have food as well as other things so I should be stocked for a good long time, and with my plan to make the bridges and platforms I may never need to touch the ground. Anyone who comes in will be picked off and I'll be safe high above.  

Byakko Yasutsuki
Crew

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 pm
you'd have to be careful though, zombies do have a since of smell and there are plenty of loads of raw meat that would thaw and bleed once more since they were stored in electricity induced cold temps. Although your platforms system is a good idea you'd still need beware of the larger crowds. If one spotted you then they would all attempt to come after you. Contarary to what some movies may show, climbing is imbeded into human instincts and with that number all gunning for you id suggest a seperate way up to the roof that you could close behind you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 am
I just thought of something... What if it does turn out to be a very aggressive viral strain that succeeds in bringing about the end of civilization, but it works 28 Days Later style and the zeds all starve or rot to pieces or basically become inoperable after about 6 months?

I mean.... "The World" is gone, right? Then what?  

Byakko Yasutsuki
Crew

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 pm
Unfortunatley if there is a virus released with infected like symptoms than due to the reanimtion of the body the virus would have to have a form of producing energy to run the host in the first place. This put simply means that there like hungry plants and wont be starving any time soon.

If however they were to all be wiped out and had left the world empty of previos socioty, then other natural human instincts would kick in. We would become more like our hunter gatherer ancestors, collecting food and banding together in groups of survivors as we meet. We, of course, could still teach the children the modern worlds knowledge that we have collected but, most likely alot of this knowledge being based on previos society would become less usefull. Perhaps some survivors could have been previos farmers and people could recreate settlements, other than that its basically a way for the world to start over ( except with building ruins as natral land features)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm
partymonk44
Unfortunatley if there is a virus released with infected like symptoms than due to the reanimtion of the body the virus would have to have a form of producing energy to run the host in the first place. This put simply means that there like hungry plants and wont be starving any time soon.

If however they were to all be wiped out and had left the world empty of previos socioty, then other natural human instincts would kick in. We would become more like our hunter gatherer ancestors, collecting food and banding together in groups of survivors as we meet. We, of course, could still teach the children the modern worlds knowledge that we have collected but, most likely alot of this knowledge being based on previos society would become less usefull. Perhaps some survivors could have been previos farmers and people could recreate settlements, other than that its basically a way for the world to start over ( except with building ruins as natral land features)

Ha Ha... Fallout... except without the rads...  

Byakko Yasutsuki
Crew

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm
Id say get a huge boat and an oil rig in the ocean. I would clear both out of zeds then use the boat to fill up on supplies to bring back to the oil rig and live there. I think it would be best to have a body of water around you because the zeds cant swim. They may be able to walk along the bottom of the water so any entrance through the bottom would be the only problem, but even them I would set up top security and block it off to make it inpenitrable.  
Zombies and Zombie Survial

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games