Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Industrial Piercing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Body mods?
  Piercings
  Tattoos
  Both
  Neither
  None but want some
  Other types of mods
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Hey guys! This is my new industrial piercing! heart As of today its the third day that I have had it. Its pretty cool....don't know if I would ever get it done again though....it hurt like a beast....I'm kind of a baby though. However, I am proud to say i didn't cry, scream, or any of that.

Anyways what I'm getting at with this is do you guys have any piercings or tattoo, etc. to show off? Any stories you would like to share?

(((Please no nasty genital pics)))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm
Lucky! I'm not allowed to get any tattoos or piercings until I move out. But when I do move out I'm going to get wings on my back symbolizing me breaking away from my parents. I also plan on getting an industrial, snake bites, and more.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:31 am
Kyomylove
Lucky! I'm not allowed to get any tattoos or piercings until I move out. But when I do move out I'm going to get wings on my back symbolizing me breaking away from my parents. I also plan on getting an industrial, snake bites, and more.
I had to wait to....my initial plan was to bleach my hair back out, put blue back in it, get the industrial, and at least a tongue ring....but that didn't happen. My breaking away consisted of telling my mother why I was so unhappy and not having to deal with her any more biggrin

They look great but hurt like a beast....in my opinion but like I said I'm a baby (I think its because I get so nervous when I go in.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:44 am
I looooove piercings. n___n
I have 17 of them atm!~
Left ear; 2 helix piercings, conch, 16g lobe, 00g lobe.
Right ear; helix to helix industrial, helix, tragus, 16g lobe, 00g lobe.
Septum, nostril, tongue, both nipples, and my bellyhole. >3

I retired snakebites, one single side lip piercing, 2 vertical labrets, and a regular labret, sternum piercing, and nape piercing. ;p

My pain tolerance is pretty high.. my most painful piercing was actually my earlobes. >___<

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 am
Intoxikace
I looooove piercings. n___n
I have 17 of them atm!~
Left ear; 2 helix piercings, conch, 16g lobe, 00g lobe.
Right ear; helix to helix industrial, helix, tragus, 16g lobe, 00g lobe.
Septum, nostril, tongue, both nipples, and my bellyhole. >3

I retired snakebites, one single side lip piercing, 2 vertical labrets, and a regular labret, sternum piercing, and nape piercing. ;p

My pain tolerance is pretty high.. my most painful piercing was actually my earlobes. >___<
Thats a whole lot!!!!! Sternum and the like are strange...I mean I have nothing agianst them but....I'm a rough person and I have a fear of them being ripped out. Its awesome that you can stand pain so well!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 am
Sternum and nape are gone now; they started to reject. They both didn't seem to get caught on anything.. but after a year they started to get angry!
Oh well; it was fun while I had them. n___n

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:30 am
Well that's good....rejection is never fun.....specially when its by your own piercings. I have never had that problem but I did get the first 4 (now its three, one set closed on me.) done by Claire's......oi I hate myself for doing it. I had huge blisters on the backs of my ears and on the second one up on the left I had two holes for one piercing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
I had to wait to....my initial plan was to bleach my hair back out, put blue back in it, get the industrial, and at least a tongue ring....but that didn't happen. My breaking away consisted of telling my mother why I was so unhappy and not having to deal with her any more biggrin

They look great but hurt like a beast....in my opinion but like I said I'm a baby (I think its because I get so nervous when I go in.)

Ahh... The piercings have to wait until I have a job that allows then, the one I have now doesn't which sucks. But the second I'm out of the house, I have money saved up and the place I'm going to all set for my tattoo. I'll show you a pic. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

Ahh... The piercings have to wait until I have a job that allows then, the one I have now doesn't which sucks. But the second I'm out of the house, I have money saved up and the place I'm going to all set for my tattoo. I'll show you a pic. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those are really pretty! I like them a lot....I plan to get lots of little tattoos over the years...kind of like a scrapbook on my body you know...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove

Those are really pretty! I like them a lot....I plan to get lots of little tattoos over the years...kind of like a scrapbook on my body you know...

Ohh! That's awesome. ^_^  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Aw thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 pm
No problem. If I think of more tattoos I wanna get I'll show you. Although I give mine a lot of thought before picking them. I want every single tattoo to have sentimental value, and ones that I don't mind living with for the rest of my life. XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 pm
Me too...actually when I first start getting mine I'm going to get several but after that it will just be as I get ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm
If you don't mind me asking, what are they gonna be, and where?  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 pm
Well i want to get "Never Knows Best" just like on Mamimi's cigarettes on my left wrist. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since i think names and such are taboo. I want to get kings eyes with wings around them....Kinda like from the Ink Exchange. That is the actual pick from the book but mine will be a lot different....just the general idea. Not sure where i'm going to put it yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want to get a little green and black 4 leaf clover under my left ear and a little further back.

I want to get this one exactly as is. It holds a lot of meaning to me. (also it is just the swan on her shoulder. not Imogene altogether)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff