Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Tank Analyzer Wrong or is Gaia...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 am
cutting our glows?

I was looking at the tank Analyzer this morning and it said that my tank was glowing and had been glowing for five minutes, but my tank wasn't glowing at all! I'm wondering if it's scheduled to glow but Gaia isn't letting it glow during all of it's normal glow times? I can't think of any other reason for this to be happening. Anyone got a better idea regarding this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 am
Glows aren't exactly "scheduled", per se, but anyway, I haven't heard of anyone else having such an issue. Are you still having the problem?  

HellsHollywood

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am
HellsHollywood
Glows aren't exactly "scheduled", per se, but anyway, I haven't heard of anyone else having such an issue. Are you still having the problem?

I don't know. I can't seem to run Greasemonkey, so I don't know when my tanks are going to glow. I just happened to click on the Analyzer this morning at the same time it showed that my tank was glowing. I notified Absol because it's his analyzer and he seemed to think I may have Ghost fish, but I don't. Many of my fish are going to be living very extended lives though and he thought maybe Gaia wasn't letting them glow. But some of my fish are scheduled to die at the normal date of death, and they should have been glowing. Needless to say, I find this very confusing!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 am
GailAnne Munchkin
cutting our glows?

I was looking at the tank Analyzer this morning and it said that my tank was glowing and had been glowing for five minutes, but my tank wasn't glowing at all! I'm wondering if it's scheduled to glow but Gaia isn't letting it glow during all of it's normal glow times? I can't think of any other reason for this to be happening. Anyone got a better idea regarding this?
Honestly, I am surprised the analyzer still works with Gaias coding changes. Probably the analyzer is off. Technically, the analyzer isn't supposed to work.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 am
Analyzer still works for me. I'm not trying to make you sound dumb with this question, but did you go to another account to see if your tank was glowing...?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 pm
Awesomolocity Mule
Analyzer still works for me. I'm not trying to make you sound dumb with this question, but did you go to another account to see if your tank was glowing...?

Yes. I tried to play it with Bluebelle Babe, one of my mules, and by the way, Bluebelle Babe is very happy to see that you placed the fish back into your tank. heart  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
GailAnne Munchkin
cutting our glows?

Honestly, I am surprised the analyzer still works with Gaias coding changes. Probably the analyzer is off. Technically, the analyzer isn't supposed to work.

Hon, the analyzer... at least up to now... has been working fine. Absol would know whether it was working or not as he created it... at least I hope he would! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 pm
Yup, It shows me glowing when im not too :/  

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 am
Podium
Yup, It shows me glowing when im not too :/

Sorry to hear that, but at least it proves I'm not imagining things! LOL! And yes, I love your kitty! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
GailAnne Munchkin
cutting our glows?

I've just noticed that fishies on people's aquarium signature stay there when the BG starts. Usually they disappear. Is it because of the change in coding or just me? Because of it my browser crashes when I open another tab for bumping  

Bayasura

6,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items