Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Ace Attorney Rants

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 am
This is just for ranting about anything AA related.
For example,
Hurry up Capcom!
At least give us a little detail about the next AA game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
This is just for ranting about anything AA related.
For example,
Hurry up Capcom!
At least give us a little detail about the next AA game.

We gotta remember that even though AJ was released in 2007, AAI was released in 2009.
And around that time when they said GS5 was confirmed (which was in 2007), they weren't actually working on the game (probably because of AAI).

And while Shu Takumi hasn't been working on AA ever since the end of AJ (he thought the series was finished there and he wants to do other series, like Ghost Trick), Eshiro (the person in charge of AAI) is interested in doing a GS5 and AAI2. He said this rather recently, so it's going to be some time before we see any news of a new AA game. Probably 2011.  

Abandoned_Account001

Kureaa44

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am
I've not played Apollo Justice, and I do love that AAI2 is coming out...but I would love it if they picked up on that thread of plot that they've left dangling. I don't think they're done with the Apollo plot, and I really think they should make a second Apollo Justice just to follow up on it. I mean, imagine if they did that? They could have, as the final case, Franziska or Edgeworth as the prosecutor, leading to an epic clash...I can so see that, and I have no clue why they haven't done it yet.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games