Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth?
  yes plz!!
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:06 pm
hello rabid fangirls!!! i bring news of bishies galore!! over this christmas season,i was in chicago and while there, picked up issues 1&2 of a manga called Alichino,now the plot, speaking for myself, was a little thin,but there is this one think,.....IT'S FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH UBBERLY HOT BISHIES!!!!! i just wanted to know if anyone else has come across this title and what they thought of it..... blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh if no one knows, ....i'll add some pics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:30 am
I have read a good portion of it,.... like you said the story is a bit lacking, the drawing is good but not my prefered art style, but then I'm kinda picky that way, otherwise it was a good book a facinating concept even if they didn't pull it off as well as they could have.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Reno_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:05 am
Yup..
I have no idea what your talking about. Though I barely know how to read manga, and I usualy don't have the time, because I'm on the computer all the time. xD Plus, I tried to read manga and I read from the end to the beggining.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:54 pm
Reno_x
Yup..
I have no idea what your talking about. Though I barely know how to read manga, and I usualy don't have the time, because I'm on the computer all the time. xD Plus, I tried to read manga and I read from the end to the beggining.

.......ok,WHAT?!?!!?! manga makes more sense if u read it in the traditional style of right to left u know. neutral That's probably why u don't have any free time,trying to understand manga by reading it backwards would be both time-consumming and pointless. If your having trouble reading manga,simply remember this: follow the page's pannles in an "s" shape.
and if your still having trouble,ask fellow Otakus!! Don't limit yourself to simply computers andv video games!! There's soo much else to see in this Anime-ic world!! just a little soming to think about... rolleyes

(And Manga is cheaper than DVDs too)  

FuzzWolfie

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:05 pm
FuzzWolfie
Reno_x
Yup..

.......ok,WHAT?!?!!?! manga makes more sense if u read it in the traditional style of right to left u know. neutral That's probably why u don't have any free time,trying to understand manga by reading it backwards would be both time-consumming and pointless. If your having trouble reading manga,simply remember this: follow the page's pannles in an "s" shape.
and if your still having trouble,ask fellow Otakus!! Don't limit yourself to simply computers andv video games!! There's soo much else to see in this Anime-ic world!! just a little soming to think about... rolleyes

(And Manga is cheaper than DVDs too)
And Manga is usually alot better than the anime. Though I think Migeria isn't in the manga version of Samurai Deeper Kyo sweatdrop But it has Masamune Date and Hotaru, and Sasuke was way cool in the manga summong likghtning to his swordblade...the Anime was a little "Wtf? Where'd that demon come from?" confused But then, I think I've read more of the Manga than I've seen of the anime....speaking of which, E-chan has all of it...I need to watch alot of E-chans anime still...I don't think I've finished any of the series in completion except for Trigun, but only because I own the entire series already. Hmmm....You know I may want to start collecting the Argentosoma and X series.... 3nodding  
The City of Parte`

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games