Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm
a regular day at a regular school full of regular students... or is it?
i don't know thats up to you!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 pm
joey is starting a new day at school after a lame freshmen year of being picked on now he is a 2nd year cadet in his school J.R.O.T.C and is ready to take on the rest of the school, with confidence and power. joey walks into school and automatically frowns at what he sees. a huge amount of new students who are WAY out of his league. why do i haft to be such a looser
User Image  

narokute
Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Jazzy sighed as she woke up in the morning to the sound of her alarm. She turned it off and got up already wearing her shoes, shirt, and pants. She went to the bathroom brushing her teeth and checked the calender. She screamed "F-CK" she spit out her tooth brush and ran to the door throwing her jacket on a grabbing a small back pack. She got in her moms car and drove to school, parking in the sophomore parking lot and running into school accidentally running into Joey and falling over. "aww crap"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageIvy walks in the school shyly and looking down not seeing triping and falling flat on her face with her butt in the air "great day to wear a skirt" her face is completly red when she gets up  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm
joey is just standing there when a girl comes running through the door and runs right into him. she falls on the floor and joey falls on his back, then another girl walks right into them and trips over joey ,everyone is laughing but i dont care it happens to me all the time, so i stand up and offer them a hand to help them up....

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 pm
Ivy takes the hand blushing "thanks my name is Ivy im new here" she was really shy  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 pm
Jezzy grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. She shook out her hair and grinned showing her sparkly whites. "thanks bud" she patted him on the back then ruffled his hair before walking away whistling like it never happened. She found her locker and put all her crap in it except all her pens and pencils and one notebook. She looked around and finally found her home room walking in and looking around she was the first one there. She sat next to the window and popped in her head phones.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 pm
Gabby walked inside the school,it was her first day so she wasn't sure where everything was.Gabby was just walking around with her books trying to find the right class to go to.
]User Image  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Ivy blushes more "um well hopefully i'll see you later"and she gose to her next class still thinking of that guy she meet ((she didnt know hise name))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm
joey yelled to ivy as she walked away "sorry about that ivy i know you tripped cause i was kinda out of sight and in the way" joey rubs the back of his head out of embarrassment...
User Image  

narokute
Captain

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:53 pm
Gabby finally found her locker and got her books out.Then she walked around a while then saw her class.she walked in and sat in a seat in the back row.
]User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Meanwhile, Elena was listening to her Ipod as she was arranging her locker...  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm
joey just heads to his next class and sits in the back row so that he cant be seen and laughed at again. joey looks over at a girl sitting there with her head on her arm and the crazy tired look. she looks over at him, joey quickly looks away hoping she didn't see him looking at her.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:57 pm
Ivy stops and turns back to joey and walks over "its fine im just clumsy and thanks again for helping me up" she smiles at him still blushing "if you didnt notice im pretty shy"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:57 pm
Elena then walked to class and sat a row in front of Joey and tucked her ipod in her jacket pocket.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff