Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
Caged Roses Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 pm
Story: You wake up dizzily in a large bed. You notice that you have a silver bangle on your wrist and that a stranger is right next to you with the same bangle. That silver bangle is bounding you two together, if you go more that 20 yards from the other than both of you will start dying until you go back to them. If you die than the other one does too. You're stuck with them now for all eternity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:03 pm
These are the rules

1. Cry of the Celts is God.

2. No godmodding.

3. You must follow the ToS.
As I said before, if you do not I will report you.

4. NO SEX.
This includes cybering! If things get too steamy, please just time skip! This rp is not for little nooblets!

5. This is a LITERATE style rp so keep in that style.
No, I'm not a grammar nazi! This just includes at least being semi-literate. As in: n0 typin lyk dis.

6. If you do not post often, you will be booted from the rp.

7. You must be creative.
This means you must have a creatively crafted character. No SPARKLY vampires, as they are highly uncreative

8. Your character MUST have weaknesses.

9. Violence and romance are highly encouraged.
But STILL. No sex. AT ALL.

10. You can't kill another character unless you have permission!  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:06 pm
(I'll join in with you Celts, also I posted in the Space RP. Thanks for accepting me.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 pm
SeigoSempai
(I'll join in with you Celts, also I posted in the Space RP. Thanks for accepting me.)

(it's fine but please make a profile before posting)  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image
Samantha woke up early morning and groaned. She couldnt remembered what happened but she remembered some men tricking her into following them then knocked her out. From there it was a blur. She was in a big soft bed and it was comforting but it wasnt the forest. "w-where am i?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:46 pm
Jasper woke up. One minute he was walking home and the next he's woken up here... where-ever 'here' was. He turned his head from side to side, clearing his vision. He noticed a bracelet on his hand, and a red-headed girl barely clothed beside him.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Razvon: http://fav.me/d1g0n5s / http://fav.me/d2qxj5r

Walk the dark path; sleep with angels; call the past for help...

Razvon groaned, everything was so blurry. He felt warmth from every side of him. He opened up his pitless red eyes and saw two people next to him. He growled, readying his claws to kill the both of them.

Touch me with your love and reveal to me my true name

(lol I added a twisty!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 pm
(Loool. And thier both vampires...)

Jasper returned the growl.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:56 pm
Samantha frowned not appreciating the closeness and punched both of them, unusually strong for a girl. "shut up and get away from me" she said more demanding it then requesting it. She looked at Jasper then at Razvon. She looked at the chains and sighed.

(who am i chained to XD!?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 pm
(Jasper! I called it!)

'Meh!' Jasper said as he watched her.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 pm
(then I guess Razzie's chained to the both of you lol)

Razvon hissed a little in pain when she punched him. "*Where the hell am I?" He asked himself silently. He remembered people chasing him and he fought back. That was what he remembered from before.

(lol no that's a common mistake to him. He's a life draining immortal but he looks like a vampire)

*translated from Hungarian  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:03 pm
(kickass >:3 btw she naturally speaks every language cause shes the heart of the forest so ya... XD anywhooo)

Samantha glared at Razvon as neither of them made an attempt to move away "didnt i just tell you to go away?" she looked at Jasper "well?"

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm

The immortal rolled his red eyes. He moved out of the way, he wouldn't do anything to a woman unless it was to preserve his life. He considered himself superior to most creatures who acted like savage brutes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm
'Sorry... I'm staring aren't I..' He asked. Rhetorical question, since he'd been staring for a good five minutes.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:08 pm
Samantha went to slap Jasper but she couldnt reach. "ok you perverts youve had your fun now unchain me i want to go home" she frowned looking out the window wondering how the creatures of the forest were doing with out her. Worry flashed across her face. "your both lucky i dont kill you for this who do you think you are?!"

romance Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff