Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Is it weird that I still watch Degrassi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 pm
I mostly just make fun of it while I watch it though. I hate most of the characters. It sure is easy to make fun of; that's why it's so entertaining. ^_^

The first four episodes of the current season were good. They had funny sitcom moments and an intense main plot line. Sure, they had stupid illogical bits like always, but over all, they were pretty good. The next four weren't very good; they had their moments, but not many good ones... The next four air this week... Let's see how they do...

I'm ready for someone to get killed, kidnapped, or raped. It's time for a main character to die. That hasn't happened in a while. There should be a suicide and a murder. Maybe a murder-suicide between Clare, KC, and that new goth kid. I hate them. And Chante. Oh my god; she's so annoying - and she's been at the high school for what I'm estimating to be six years... Damn...

So... Imma go watch it. It's on in 6 minutes on "Teen Nick" What used to be "The N."

Um... Watch it sometime. It's pretty funny. Then we can make fun of it together. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Its not weird.....I'm currently being caught up in that new scooby-doo mystery incorporated thing.....I hate it because of all of the relationships....but at the same time its so interesting to see what I'm sure a lot of people have always wondered....(including me)  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Robbykinz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm
no! ur getting brain washed! D;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm
I know!!!!! gonk  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:01 pm
Jenna is going to get the runs tonight. It's going to be so funny. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 pm
Hahaha lol  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am
That show has been around since I was younger, I never got into it cause I was too young and wasn't intrested in it xD

And no it's not weird, I still watch pokemon~ Have since I was like 6 and now I'm 18 ^.^

(Don't watch it as much though since I liked the original series better~ )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:44 pm
Saekoi
That show has been around since I was younger, I never got into it cause I was too young and wasn't intrested in it xD

And no it's not weird, I still watch pokemon~ Have since I was like 6 and now I'm 18 ^.^

(Don't watch it as much though since I liked the original series better~ )

Degrassi has been around forever. In the late 1980's there was Degrassi Junior High, and then Degrassi High in the early 1990's. Then in the 2000's they brought it back with Degrassi: The Next Generation, which included some of the characters from the original. I watched the next generation, because the characters were my age back then. Then I found Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High on youtube and I watched them too. ^_^

And I still watch the new episodes, even though they are centered around 14-18 year olds and I'm 21 now. I'm such a loser. xp I don't mind though.  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Haha I watched the whole Avatar the last airbender series and that is aimed at age 7 kids x3 But I'm still a kid at heart myself, I refuse to give up being childish~  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games