Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Of This, That, and Other Things (Kiamba and Farih)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Say,"she mused to herself as she lay on her side under the shade of a rather scraggly tree that had barely enough even for her, slight a lioness as she was. Farih, a rather fair pelted lioness, was currently looking up toward a low-hanging branch of the aforementioned tree, at a bird that was bobbing its head to and fro as if looking for something. Perhaps its companion, perhaps a mate. Who really knew? She certainly didn't. "Even if they haven't come already, I don't suppose you'd believe me if I told you they never will?"

As though on cue the bird turned its attention to her briefly, chirped what seemed like a rather irate-sounding chirp and flew off to who knows where, leaving the lioness behind. Though she was completely alone now, for some reason or another there was a lingering smile on her maw, tiny but still there. "Sour attitude," she said with a giggle before rolling over onto her other side, the tips of her paws now sticking out of the bit of shade she was under. She wiggled her toes a little bit, wondering how much longer it would be before she was given something to do. Aside from her task of hunting alongside the other Abazingeli there wasn't much else to do. For her, maybe torment the creatures that were simply passing through, but save for that she had much too much free time at her disposal.

At that thought she snorted and rolled onto her stomach. "Make friends? Socialize? I'd rather not," the lioness said with a huff, her eyes moving toward the heart of the pride. "Yeah, let's not."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

Now that's not gonna do. You're part of a pride now, what'll have been the point if you don't socialize?

A paint colored female came to stand over the pale one, staring down into her face. She was all for being lazy, and there was no actual scolding in her voice but rather a smirk. She moved to flop down rather ungracefully next to the other then, stirring up some dust in doing so but not caring as she laid half on her side and half on her stomach like the big cat that she was.

How are you liking it here so far, newcomer?

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 am
The voice of another female startled Farih out of her little monologue, and her pale brown eyes darted toward whoever it was that decided to come and talk to her. She wasn't exactly an unfamiliar lioness. Farih had seen her around, just.. she'd never actually talked to her before.

"I guess so.." she said while watching the other get comfortable. I'm not one for big groups and the like, she would have continued, but decided against her. Instead, she rolled over so she was lying on her stomach. Her neck had started to ache in her previous position, so she made herself comfortable again and sighed. "Alright I guess," came her response to the second question. "In any case, it's better than living the rogue life." The fair lioness shrugged, then added after a brief silence.

"It's Farih, by the way."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:03 pm
Farih, huh? I'm Kiamba. And it certainly is.

She rolled her eyes slowly for emphasis at the thought of all the lower creatures running around, which she really didn't care about but for the fact they were so chummy. Most of them were annoying, even-- or especially --some of the lions..

Any of these lazy males strike your fancy?

This time Kiamba smirked, moving back so she could sit across from Farih comfortably, half sprawled.

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm
She was a bit curious about the female, granted they should have been at least acquaintances if not for the fact that Farih just wasn't the socializing type. She was a watcher, more or less, and one who was always the tiniest bit jealous at those capable of starting, keeping, and maintaining frienships with others. The pale yellow lioness flicked her ears as this Kiamba, as she introduced herself, continued to speak and get comfortable. With her last question Farih's expression mirrored the other's, and she even let out a little scoff.

"Not really, no," she answered after a couple of seconds. "Then again I haven't really been paying attention." The lioness turned her attention back towards the heart of the pride. "Why? Are any of them worth the energy?"

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games