Kinyago was furious. There were no words that could properly describe just how angry she was. “I can’t believe that you went and did this to me again!” She hissed whirling around to face the white cheeton. “You are a worthless, no good, two-timing b*****d!” Her pretty features were twisted into a scowl as she advanced towards him. “I’m done having this stupid conversation with you!”

“Kinyago,” Haribika tried to speak before she cut him off.

“No,” she stopped him with so much venom in her tone that he stopped speaking immediately. “You listen to me. I am done,” she told him with a shake of her head. She felt like spitting, throwing up or breaking down and crying. How often did they have to go through this? Why couldn’t he learn? “I am tired of fighting with you. I am tired of worrying that you are cheating on me,” she sighed. “I do not need this. I do not need you,” she told him flatly.

The leopon was tired of being hurt, she was sick of being led on. She had fallen head over heels for the hybrid knowing that he was a player. That he often fooled around yet she gave herself to him. She trusted him and he broke her heart not once but twice.

“I thought you had changed, but I was wrong,” she shook her head and turned away from him.

“Wait!” He called after her hurrying to her side. “I screwed up, I know that. I’m a screw up and I know it,” he told her desperately trying to make her understand. He didn’t mean to cheat on her, he honestly couldn’t help it. He had a rough childhood, something she was aware of, and had always been used to just doing whatever he wanted. To lie, cheat and steal. It was all he knew.

Until he met her. She made him want to be a better person and he had tried. He had tried so hard to meet her expectations. To be perfect for her like she was for him. Yet he had failed, he was nothing like her. He would never be like her. He was covered in his flaws and imperfections while she hardly had any. Except for maybe the fact that she was too perfect.

The reason Kinyago came across as perfect was because she strived to be perfect in every way, shape and form. She had done so since she was a child and continued to do so long into her adulthood. She had always hid behind a mask of perfection never letting it slip or falter. She was everything her mother could have ever wanted.

“Is that all?” She asked almost bored as she paused in her dramatic exit. “If you’re done then I am leaving,” she stated plainly. Her perfectionist attitude faltered around Haribika at times. Like the last time they had fought. Like now when her anger had begun to get the better of her.

“No!” he cried scrambling over to her side. “No! I want to, no I need to tell you,” he started throwing himself in front of her desperately. He couldn’t let her leave. She was his everything, the one person who accepted him completely for who he was. The only person outside of his brothers that understood him, the only one who made him want to change.

“I love you,” he told her looking up trying to meet her eyes. She needed to look at him. He needed her to meet his gaze. He wouldn’t give up. He couldn’t give up on her. “I ******** up, I understand that and I know this isn’t the first time but you have to understand!”

“Understand what Haribika?” Kinyago cooly responded looking down on him. She was always looking down on him it seemed. “That it’s hard to change, that you can’t stop because it’s all you’ve known?” She asked knowing exactly what he was going to say. She knew him well, too well. “I’m sorry but I already gave you a chance Hari,” she shook her head. She had tried it already, she couldn’t let herself get hurt again.

She was done.

“Ah...uh...well,” he stuttered unable to find the words. When she come to understand him so well? When did it reach the point that she knew what he was thinking? Maybe he was just easy to read. He never could read her, at least not the way she read him. “Please, give me another chance Kinyago,” he begged. “I wouldn’t be here begging for you to take me back if I didn’t need you in my life.”

She sighed slowly shaking her head. She didn’t want to do this, she desperately wanted to give him another chance but she could no longer do it. She had to tell him know. “I love you, I always will,” she began side stepping around him. “But I can no longer do this,” she glanced at him, sorrow in her eyes and in her expression. “I will no longer stand by and watch you fool around. I deserve better than this, I always have,” she stated with her lips pressed together tightly.

“This is goodbye Haribika,” she told him.

“Please, Kinyago! Reconsider! I’m begging you!” he cried scrambling to his paws. He moved quickly toward her. He thought that if he could touch her, if she would let him touch her everything would be alright. That they would work it out. He was wrong.

“I am sorry but no,” she told him once more. “This is the last time you will see me. Leave me alone. I no longer wish to see you again.” With that she turned and left leaving him in the dust.

“Goddamnit!” Haribika snarled slamming his paw into the ground. “Why am I such a ******** up?” he questioned with a violent shake of his head. “I lost....” he sighed flopping onto his belly and curling into a tight ball and sobbed.