Reply Naruto Talk
It is official, Naruto is better than sasuke. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Houka Kami Kobushi Deshi-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 pm
This last chapter proves it, Naruto is better than Sasuke, he now has his dad's ability, the instant teleportation technique. It may not be exactly as good as his dads yet but once he surpasses that level or even reaches, Sasuke will never be able to keep track of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 am
i want naruto to win but dont forget, sasuke has the ULTIMATE mangekyo sharingan now. He might be able to follow Naruto's moves and predict what he will do...  

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 am
I think Naruto will win when they battle. Either that or they will both tie.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 am
or both die sweatdrop  

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 pm
Hey, that rhymed! biggrin I don't think they'll die though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm
can someone PM me a good naruto manga site since onemanga went down and that was where i read all the naruto mangas from. sweatdrop  

Wild Dragon Pokemon

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 pm
lay z shikamaru2
i want naruto to win but dont forget, sasuke has the ULTIMATE mangekyo sharingan now. He might be able to follow Naruto's moves and predict what he will do...

Madara has had those eyes since before Konoha was formed, so when Madara and Yondaime fought, Madara had them and even he couldn't keep up with Yond.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 am
lay z shikamaru2

Madara has had those eyes since before Konoha was formed, so when Madara and Yondaime fought, Madara had them and even he couldn't keep up with Yond.

true,but however sasuke isnt madara so sasuke has diferent skills and tricks up his sleeves,but i say they will probably tie  

Lite Uchiha

Winged Rogue

22,100 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Lite Uchiha
lay z shikamaru2

true,but however sasuke isnt madara so sasuke has diferent skills and tricks up his sleeves,but i say they will probably tie

Madara is also stronger and more talented with the sharingan, and while Sasuke is good, he's not on the same level as Madara. And if Madara couldn't keep up with Yondaime's technique Sasuke won't be able to either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm
Lite Uchiha
lay z shikamaru2

Madara is also stronger and more talented with the sharingan, and while Sasuke is good, he's not on the same level as Madara. And if Madara couldn't keep up with Yondaime's technique Sasuke won't be able to either.

Agreed  

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lite Uchiha

Winged Rogue

22,100 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Lite Uchiha
lay z shikamaru2

well sasukes sharingan is basically atthe same level as madaras now since he took itachis eyes and you also forgot about the fact that itachi gave sasuke his power,im sure theres a surprised in stored for madara.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:08 pm
i think naruto will kick sasukes emo butt (yes i know thayt it goes against my "family name" to root for uzumaki but i think the main character should win in the end.) wouldnt it be something if sakura jumped in and beat the crap out of both of them? lol  

Chira Uchiha

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Chira Uchiha
i think naruto will kick sasukes emo butt (yes i know thayt it goes against my "family name" to root for uzumaki but i think the main character should win in the end.) wouldnt it be something if sakura jumped in and beat the crap out of both of them? lol

LOL, yes that would be something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 am
Naruto has always been better than Sasuke and he always will be!  

Riinjii

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 pm
I bet Kabuto will be the main villian. burning_eyes  
Naruto Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff