Pride Ramblings Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Ramblings and Rules

This thread is strictly for plotting OOCly and for general chat. Please use links for images and or small thumbnail pictures of the person in question. This can also be used to pending members. If you are not in the pride and don't wish to join or plot I ask you please not post here. Its for members to 'secretly' plot in pride things and out of pride plots.

♦ Respect everyone
♦ This is for OOC plottings and chats
♦ Please ask owners before making some crazy back story of a pre-existing member
♦ If you want to disappear please let us know ;-;.. and we will take out your member or put a default story up for them.
♦ No cubnapping. Their are guards in the only entrance to the pride and no cubs get out until Adol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Well. It's kind of a plot. I'm sure Chi will smite me if I'm wrong, but there's a chance to custom into Mana's first litter. It's gonna be a sexy one.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19841239&page=2

Also, these cubs will need a nanny, since there's no way Mana's going to raise them. Any takers?

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Congrats to Princess Feylin + Sergeant Sargent to the lovely cubs that are on their way! <3 Mana + Palia cubs will be running around the pride guys! Watch out! D8! <33333  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm
Enzi would love to Nanny over them if he could! But I don't think Mana would have that. XD  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm
You're right, Z. Mana'd be like, "Hybrid...No effing way." XD The boy sure has his prejudices.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:55 am
-giggles-
That would make for an interesting moment huh?
Well, we know for sure that Nyoka will take interest.. Hoping to see the loyalty in Mana's kids as well. Mmmm~ for passing down titles. WHICH. Princess Feylin. I will be adding Mana's title to the ranks so you can have him recerted after the plots with abshrixmanaxbugie?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 am
Yeah That would of been super funny though!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am
Sounds awesome, Chi. Thanks.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm
Hey feylin~ Your on an ok to post your cubs arrival here id you'd like. ^-^ After the big thread <3
I'm so excited! I just got my preview owo ! <333 But wanna let daddy and momma show it off ;D!
I'll send you her image via pm owo!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 am
So! Mana's cubs with "Tesanya" are officially born and have been left in the care of an NPC cheetah nanny that I've decided to call Tomkrie (just in case anyone wants to mention her). Mana spends one morning out of every ten visiting with his cubs, so even though he doesn't plan to be a large part of their lives, he is part of them - sort of.

I think that's everything. Go forth and RP!

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image

<3
Coming Soon.
Link will be released~ and I'll post the link soon as everything is ready and in place!

There is contests for NON members and Members only alike.
So I hope you all can participate!
See yea thar~ soon~!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 pm
Ooooh, so coooool!

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 am
-pokes zeph- >;D I know you'll be thar~ Certain sources told me so~ -shot- <3; <33 More teasers? Or no?

<<... Maybe..
?
Since this is the pride's sub forum.. >>;..
<3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:20 am

Haha! Indeed I will be, hehe. I love this pride... I want to get more RP in it, though given that I just spent the past FIVE HOURS tagging RPs...mebbie I should wait to finish some of my current RPs before I go overboard with new ones, eheh.

rofl, I keep trying to click on all these pictures of yours that you have up here and in your signature. But none of them link meeee D: TEASE. XD

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 am
-DIES LAUGHING-
OMG I'm so sorry.
I put coming soon!
-shot-

Nauh. I only did a test thread for now. I just have to transfer it with the mule to the right thread and I'll be opening it. Very soon. Within the next couple of days. I WOULD like to get the last three with items before opening it but I can't hold back NO LONGER. D8!

-Goes to do so-
:3.

Jes jes. I am super thankful for people wanting to stay in the pride and like the pride. It makes me SUPER happy!
I will be posting possible Missions in the missions thread soon as well.
^_^ ! So you guys can find plots on your missions! This is exciting >3< !

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff