[PRP] My most treasured possession [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:38 am
User Image

Mwenyezi had been with the Ukuucha'wafalme for a long time now. The Pride was flourishing, as the other males kept on making more and more cubs with their females. It was disgusting. He frowned deeply as he considered what his next move should be. He couldn't be the only male within the Pride who wasn't producing cubs. So really, his only choice was to have some, simple as that.

His mind made up, he peered over his shoulder to look deep into his den. His Beybanu and two Banus were most likely still asleep. It was his Beybanu he needed though, and so he got up from where he was lay and went to wake her.

"Kianga." His voice was smooth and soft, as he did his best not to wake Kizuka and Yakuti. "Kianga my dear, wake up." He then gave her a gentle nudge. "I wish to speak with you about something." Kianga had been the only one of his three females who hadn't really been taken willingly. He had treated her well all this time though, and so he hoped that she would now be willing to give him what he needed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The red female had been silent most of her time here, too nervous to talk to anyone else, even the two females she willingly lay her head with now and the male who had taken them in. The smooth talker who'd smacked her on the head and changed her world to somewhere completely different.
When she was nudged however, her quiet thoughts were gently shaken from her and she lifted her well seated head to blink large, owlish brown at at him.

"Oh." She started with a faint whisper, lifting herself to her paws while making sure her footfalls were silent enough not to wake the other two.
The last thing she needed was a huge group.
"Ofcourse."

It was a simple request, no? A talk. Though there was a semi-serious tone to it that she was disliking ever so slightly and it brought some worry to her brow.
Waiting for him to lead the way out.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Mwenyezi smiled as Kianga stirred, before motioning for her to join him at the mouth of their den. Once he was at the mouth of the den, he sat himself down, and continued to peer out at the rest of the pride until Kianga joined him at his side.

Once she was with him, Mwenyezi turned to look at her, his bright yellow eyes now suddenly fixed on her and only her. He examined her body language, her subtle facial expessions, and of course her eyes. He so desperately wanted her to trust him at this point, just like the other two females did, as it angered him to think that his manipulative ways had not worked on her thus far.

"Kianga..." He said with a gentle sigh. "I know that the way in which we met was not exactly...'ideal'. The ways of this Pride can be harsh at times, and as I have always said, I am truely sorry that you had to learn that the hard way." On the outside, he seemed genuinely apologetic to the red lioness. On the inside, he didn't actually give a damn about her or any of his females. All that mattered was him getting his own way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watching him leave, a brief flicker of reluctance tickling the bottom of her heart before she manouvered her way out over her pridal sister in the hopes not to awake any of them and let out a soft, whispered breath of relief as her gentle footfalls had managed to not catch either of them. However when she'd exited and saw him fixing his eyes on her, she felt that reluctant pinch at the bottom of her heart yet again.

As nice as he was, alarm bells rang in her ears. But she didn't let it bother her...yet...

His apology caught the gentle lioness by surprise, her ears flattening back gently as she let her eyes glance to the side...he did seem sorry. The poor thing. Looking back to him she forced a small, wan smile to her muzzle and she leant forward to try and gently nose his cheek in some attempt to console him on his thoughts.

"Mwenyezi...I will admit that...well...this isn't how I saw my future...but you seem genuinely kind.." Raising a paw she delicately rubbed her head as the memory of her meeting stirred.
"Though, a little hard in the head." Came a reply and a small, playful smile. Or as playful as she could manage.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 am
When the female leaned in to nuzzle him, he almost jumped. That's how shocked he was by the sudden display of affection, although it was very light and fleeting. This was most definately progress. Smiling as sincerely as he could manage, before raising a paw to gently stroke her head, in the same place that she had just rubbed. "If I had had a little more time, I'm sure it wouldn't have had to come to that."

When he lowered his paw, he looked over here once more. Although they had made great progress today, he wondered if it was still too soon for him to bring up what it was that he really wanted to say to her. He quickly removed that doubt from his mind though, as he NEEDED cubs at this point, and Kianga was his strongest female.

"Kianga..." He trailed off, and let out a soft sigh. "I'm sure that you've noticed the rate at which this Pride is expanding. New cubs are popping up every single day." His eyes never left hers as he went on. "It is expected of me to have cubs of my own, so that I may make as much of a contribution to the Pride as the other males do, and well...I wish to have those cubs with you." He stopped there, so that he could study her reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 am
The touch on her face was recieved as best it could've been, she didn't bat the hand away - she'd seen females in the pride that'd dared to do so and they'd come out worse for wears from the more fierce lions. And although she doubted Mwenyezi was like that, there was always that slight hint of precaution that she held close to her breast.

Then ofcourse, the subject of cubs came about.

Always the tender subject for her, her ears folded back with a slightly saddened, distant look in her eyes before they returned to him. As sad a subject it was - it was a prominent one, the pride was growing every day...and she'd be lieing if she hadn't felt the instinctual longing every time she saw another newborn take its first steps.

Something she'd been personally denied out of her own fear.

When she looked back to Mwenyezi, she searched his eyes for a moment or two before hitching her breath and boldly nuzzling her head beneath his chin with a low and rumbling purr - if slightly forced for his own sake.

"It would be an honor."

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 am
Lightning Shadow X

As Mwenyezi studied his Beybanu's face, he could tell that the reaction was not positive at first. She looked somewhat saddened by the idea, or fearful. He wasn't quite sure why the idea of cubs had brought about such a reaction, but before he had time to question it, she seemed to have a change of heart.

As she nuzzled into his mane, committing to what he had asked of her, Mwenyezi smirked proudly. Well, that had gone easier than expected. Replacing his smirk with a more genuine smile before Kianga raised her head again, he nuzzled her back and returned her purring with some rough purring of his own. "Thank you Kianga. You have no idea how happy this makes me."

Still smiling, he moved his head so as to look directly into her eyes. "I'm sure you will make for a wonderful mother."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:01 am
As much as she was reluctant, she would be lieing if she didn't say the prospect of being a mother...infact, raising a cub, finally, after never being able to raise her own - didn't excite her ever so slightly and she smiled back at him at his comment. A good mother? She sincerely hoped so to say the least.

Even if he had captured her, there was little she could really do about it at this time. She was going to be here...probably for her entire life and she was going to have to get used to it. Simple as that. And she was happy to have made the person she was going to spend her entire life with happier, which would hopefully make her life easier.

Hopefully.

Rising up to her paws, she nuzzled against him once more before glancing back at the den...anything around here might wake her 'sisters' and that wasn't what she wanted right now. Not a spectacle. So she bumped her head gently against his shoulder and offered atleast a somewhat seductive smile before pacing off in a quiet direction. Not allowing fears for the future to cloud her judgement...
There was no backing out of this.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 am
Everything was coming together. Although he had been confident than Kianga would do what he wanted, Mwenyezi hadn't really expected for her to have accepted it so easily. Apparently she had warmed to him more than he was aware of. It was all so perfect. Kianga would provide him with strong offspring, that he was certain of. Much stronger than anything his Banus could give him. Still, if needs be, he would have to mate with them too at some point. For now though, he was concentrate on his Beybanu.

When Kianga rose to her paws, Mwenyezi did the same, continuing to watch the red female as he did so. When she moved to nuzzle him once again, he simply smiled, saying nothing. Then when she smiled in return, somewhat more suggestively, his smile grew wider. He then followed her into the darkness.

(( Finished! ))  
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff