Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you proud to be Australian?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shisno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Hi, I'm new here but that doesn't mean I'm not proud to be a part of this guild and that I'm Australian!

I want to show my pride and get other's to join this guild also and a great way for this is with banners.

I'm not sure if there is another thread concerning this but most other guilds (all the one's I've joined before this one in fact) have a sticky about their Guild Banners.

The sticky usually has all the Banners that have been created/sent in to them posted with the code for your signature for simplicities sake, just so that it's easy, you know?

I have made a large banner for general use and I have also made a smaller banner for signature purposes.

User Image
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/BlackMors/AGBanner_01.jpg

Just so that everyone knows... making that flag was incredibly hard and it took me hours! mad I had to paint in the waves!!! crying

User Image
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/BlackMors/AGBanner_02b.jpg

Same basic thing as the general banner only compact for signature use! biggrin Also please note that for the banner to work properly with a link back to the guild you have to have the correct code.

and then u put the image code and close with

If you get it right you'll have something like this:

User Image

Thanks for your time,

Shisno  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:38 pm
great idea domokun

*shows his pride*  

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:41 pm
I was talking about getting banners and sigpics for this guild litrally a few hours ago. Then you post this. I love you already.

EDIT: Actually, you can use the Code option to write out the exacty code that will give you a linked image.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:48 pm
WellzY
I was talking about getting banners and sigpics for this guild litrally a few hours ago. Then you post this. I love you already.

EDIT: Actually, you can use the Code option to write out the exacty code that will give you a linked image.

I think the code thing is the good idea I can never get Signature link things to work sweatdrop  

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:55 pm
[url=http://tinyurl.com/b2ltk][img]http://tinyurl.com/do6hn[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:58 pm
Nice! I didn't know that!

Thanks and I love you too! heart lol!  

Shisno

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 pm
Well now you do.

And I also forgot to say, you made that flag? o_0

It's awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:15 pm
Ohhh, the flag, She is beautiful, no?  

WarriorShadow

Shisno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:17 pm
WellzY
Well now you do.

It's awesome.

lol thanx yep... took me ages it did... crying but it looks great! biggrin I'm really proud of it!

That's the first time I've tried something like that too! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:18 pm
WarriorShadow
Ohhh, the flag, She is beautiful, no?

lol she is beautiful! whee  

Shisno

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:18 pm
Shisno
WellzY
Well now you do.

It's awesome.

lol thanx yep... took me ages it did... crying but it looks great! biggrin I'm really proud of it!

But you have past image editing experience, no? I wouldn't be able to jump into something, and turn that out first go. o_0  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:31 pm
WellzY

Shisno

But you have past image editing experience, no? I wouldn't be able to jump into something, and turn that out first go. o_0

Yeah I do a lot of graphic art but mostly as a hobby because if I got a job as a graphic designer then it would just take all the fun out of it and I'd end up hating it... that wouldn't be cool.

My father was pushing for me to become one but I'm like 'no Fatman! I'll do what I want!' ...and so now... I'm an apprentice housewife just waiting for a bloke... crying

Nah, I'm currently looking for work at something like EB or as an office girl. I want to save up a deposit for a house because I hate renting.

I'm going to think some more and let my creative juices start flowing again and I'll see if I can't make another signature banner! biggrin Variety is nice, ya know? wink  

Shisno

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:54 pm
wow! great job~!! xDD
*wish i was that creative* xD
<33
heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:32 am
Excellent work there.
I would like to use one without the Aussie flag (the whole Union Jack symbolising their dominance and rule over us and rating us as second class citizens in their empire thing)
But if you have any more up your sleeve I will definately use them!  

TrickYMickY

PrinceTimothy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:48 am
That is a great one kelly (shisno should i say)... I like it.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff