Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kituko was still lingering around the Haven. She knew that her father wouldn't come here, and so she felt safe. Sort of. Not all gods were nice, but it seemed that most of the ones that lingered here were at least neutral. Not like her mother, but certainly not like her father.

She let her paws guide her around, solid black eyes glancing around as she wondered where she was going. She knew that there were certain areas that one wouldn't want to wander too close to, one of those being the Gates, where Death lingered. That was for mortal souls, and Kituko couldn't get too close. She'd lose control of herself, and she hated the fact that she couldn't control her powers. Instead, she slinked away from that part, just letting fate play with the chance of a different god she might run into.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

He'd wandered away from his family, disgruntled with his sisters once again, to see if he could find something that wasn't as obnoxious as they were. Stupid girls thought they could pretend to be boys and his brothers ...

He didn't even want to go there. They were all so -useless-. Only his father seemed to be respectable and that didn't make up for the rest of the family. At least his mom acted like a girl should. His sisters should have learned from here but for some stupid reason they couldn't.

Shaking his head he stalked through the Haven and grumbled to himself. He almost didn't notice he was heading toward someone over the sound of his own mental noise. Pausing he raised a brow and shifted his wings. "... great, another girl"  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Kituko's ears perked up. A voice? She glanced around, but it didn't take too long to spot the black mass around the white-coloured background. Except...he didn't look that happy.

"Yes," she replied quietly. "A female," she added on correctly. She didn't feel like a girl anymore. Not always. It was odd, being so much younger than the rest of the family.

She drew closer to him, blinking her eyes owlishly as she studied him, trying to guess his lineage. It was too...different for her to attempt. She didn't know many gods, but sometimes it was easy to see a child to a parent. Kimbilio had looked so much like their mother...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm
He watched her for a moment as she came closer to him. She didn't -sound- like his idiot sisters but that didn't really mean anything. Some times they said smart things and then they went right back to being stupid and thinking they were equal to him.

"You look funny. What's with the eyes?" He flicked a wing to get rid of some dust he swore he felt as he looked at her. He hadn't really seen many other gods other than his family but he was pretty sure no one's eyes were suppose to look like that.  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 pm
Ah, well, now to explain... "It's part of my power," she answered carefully. Hopefully she wouldn't trigger anything. "I can still see fine, even though they are solid black." She had run into that sort of question a few times before, but normally avoided it. The fact she could see usually kept other question unspoken.

"You're very brash," she added on as an afterthought. Almost reminded her of her father...from what little she had seen when she had witnessed his fears in life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:37 pm
He bit back a growl at the idea of powers. So far as he could tell he didn't have any and something about that bothered him. He was suppose to be powerful and he couldn't do anything except fight and males should be able to do that anyway.

"I have no idea what brash means you know." His parents hadn't ever used that word around him and now he wondered what she was calling him. It better not be something rude or he'd have to remind her who was the male here in case she'd forgotten already.  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:52 pm
"Ah, I'm sorry," she apologized, but a soft smile snuck out. "You're very bold in your opinions." Hopefully he would understand more, now. Sometimes she forgot that she had been around for much longer that those who appeared her physical age.

"You're confident, as well. You must have good parents." She was only so quiet now because of how her father had nearly killed her. She would never forget that, even if she was cursed with his hatred.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:55 pm
"Oh ...my father just says i don't care if people don't like what i say." He smirked slightly. "He said something about a filter but i wasn't paying much attention at that point." He'd started arguing with his brothers by then and that was more entertaining.

He sat down after a moment, tail curling around his back paws, and tipped his head. "My parents are fine. My siblings are .... useless"  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Her ears perked up. Well, at least he was talking a little more about himself than about...more negative things. Like how he mentioned how awful his siblings were. That wasn't really nice. Knowing her father, she felt grateful that none of her siblings were like....him. She couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at that thought.

"Who is your father?" she asked cautiously. He didn't sound quite as nice as she had originally imagined. It was usually the best to give the benefit of the doubt, but Kituko needed to learn otherwise. It was a little dangerous.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm
"Takana" He puffed up proudly. His father was the best thing in his opinion, besides himself. He at least acted like a male was suppose to. "Don't know how my siblings got to be so .. stupid with him as a father though"  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm
Oooh. Kituko wondered...if that was the male that had tormented Mother so long ago. Even before any of her or her siblings came around. It didn't seem wise to mention this, as it might give the silly boy more fuel for whatever fire he was burning, but she did stiffen a little.

"Oh," she said quietly. "Well, none of my siblings took after my father.." thank goodness, "so it might not bee too uncommon." Hopefully he wouldn't get too upset by that.

"You do seem proud of him, though."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
"None of mine did except me. It's a disgrace ... well technically one of my sisters did but it's so -stupid-. She's a girl and she tries to act like she's not." He shook his head, jewelry clinking together slightly. "Girls should act like girls not try to pretend they're boys."

The rest of his siblings had taken after his mother in bad ways. The boys acted like stuck up girls instead of like their father like they should have.  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:13 pm
She withdrew a paw, placing it close to her chest. Why would that be such a bad thing? It reminder her of Aharu, such a crazy sibling to have. She was certainly one could consider a tomboy, as nothing stopped her between what she wanted and her need for it.

"Why is that so bad?" she asked, wondering aloud. Kituko wasn't quite feminine, but she certainly wasn't tomboyish, either. She just...was. In her opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm
"Because girls are girls and boys are boys." He almost snapped. "They shouldn't try to be one or the other. You should be what you are and deal with it." His eyes narrowed slightly.

She hadn't seemed like one of the boy-wanna be's but she'd questioned him. Girl's shouldn't question him like that.  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm
She raised an eyebrow. Well, he certainly did snap, but after dealing with Dath, she didn't feel too threatened by him. She didn't want to get into a real fight, though, either. Even if he felt that there was a strong divide between the two genders, she guessed that if he was pushed too far, he might get a little more physical. As much as a juvenile could.

"Well, you're doing quite well in being a jackass," she said, amused.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff