Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Galiel*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 pm
Name: Galiel
Aliases/ Nicknames: Angel

Physical Description: Five foot, seven inches, and curves of a dancer, but also very good for fights as well.

Appearance:
User Image

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Cajael (Kraken)

Zanpaktou: Not Achieved. When in unreleased mode, Cajael is a normal katana with a black and red colored hilt. When released, Cajael extends into a long spear, seven feet in height and with a long four foot red ribbon tied to the tip, hanging down.

Shikai Release: Tasi, Cajael! (Charge, Kraken!)

Shikai: Not Achieved.
Galiel charges up her zanpakuto with ionic particles, changing them accordingly to negative or positive to create an electric shock of 20,000 volts. If Galiel manages to touch her opponent with her zanpakuto, their ionic charges reverses and use them against the opponent, or she can paralyze them after hitting them twice. The paralyzing lasts about five posts.

Bankai: Not Achieved.
Galiel creates a barrier about 15 meters around her of organic matter in the air and converts it to an herbal remedy that she then releases within the area to heal her allies' small and medium wounds. The area of healing lasts for about twelve posts.

Special Accessories: Galiel carries around a device which tells of the ionic particles in the air, telling her whether they are mostly positive or negative.

Skills: Strategist. Galiel is a very observant person, and her mind is always going through many possibilities of any situation she might be in. Her quiet observant nature allows her to come up with strategies, though she doesn't always reveal them unless she is asked, for fear that she will be reprimanded.

Abilities:

Personality: She is friendly and quiet, always observing and yet seemingly distant to others.

Biography/History: As a human, Galiel was born into a rich and noble family, and was taught many classes in different subjects, and the ones she took the most interest in were language and reading. Upon mastering the two subjects and excelling in both, she wanted something else to do with her time, so she asked her father if she could learn the different fighting styles that her brothers were taught as they grew up. After much convincing she was allowed to learn fencing, and archery, as well as lancing. She doesn't remember how she died, but she remembers waking up in the Rukongai District, alone. Galiel grew up in the Rukongai district, always being beaten and degraded because they were jealous of her. Even though others constantly beat her, she eventually grew used to it and regardless of how beat up she was, she would always help those injured. She was sought out by a Shinigami and taken to the Seireitei to help improve her abilities.

Guild Status: Lieutenant of Squad 04

Online Schedule: I’m online a lot, just about every day.

*Rank was approved by Aylin Reikasu, via PM.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm
Little thing here. Don't join a squad without having your profile approved by a crew member, that was a no-no. sweatdrop

Alright looking over your profile, you have no last name? Nay on telecommunication. There is a kido for that, learn it. The bio is pitiful and just shows minimal effort please revise that. Even though you don't have bankai achieved you have to put it so we know it aint coming out of your a**. Just like how you put down your shikai without having learned it yet. Speaking of your shikai I don't see how the electricity can heal wounds unless they are having a heart attack.

Ya see how some of those edits had to be made before you could rp ;D  

Diaku

Diaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 pm
Well you've explained your position on the bio and it isn't crucial so I'll roll over on that. However I'd like to know the limitations of your releases abilities. To what extent do they work. How powerful of wattage, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm
How is it now? I figured the limitations you would want, was mostly how long it would last. And since a Shikai is a less value than a Bankai, I made them limited, accordingly, unless there is something else that needs to be fixed.  

Galiel Kaicho

Diaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:30 pm
One last thing. Your shikai and bankai literally have nothing to do with each other. Please maintain the ionic theme.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:34 pm
I like it. I will let Diaku point out any minor parts. But, overall I think it is good.

I can be to generous though. >.< So, I don't know, wish Aylin didn't get to you first. >.<

Also, since you are Lt you achieve Shikai. Lucky you! If you would like to be more professional, you could make a thread with you obtaining your shikai, via solo roleplaying it.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Kojima Shiro
I like it. I will let Diaku point out any minor parts. But, overall I think it is good.

I can be to generous though. >.< So, I don't know, wish Aylin didn't get to you first. >.<

Also, since you are Lt you achieve Shikai. Lucky you! If you would like to be more professional, you could make a thread with you obtaining your shikai, via solo roleplaying it.

I didn't get to her, lol, she came to me. I was talking with her about this Guild and she decided to join in and lend a hand with activity and such.

We're carbon copies of each other, pretty much.

She works just has hard as I do. So, if you will be so graciously kind to her as you are me, then you'll enjoy her being here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Diaku
One last thing. Your shikai and bankai literally have nothing to do with each other. Please maintain the ionic theme.

Honestly, I'm still using the ions as my base, but it's just outside the box, going down a different path. She uses the ions to gather the organic matter in the area and converts it into a healing style ability.  

Galiel Kaicho

Diaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Since you're in squad 4 fair enough. Approved.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:22 pm
Thank you! ^^  

Galiel Kaicho

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas