Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
My very own Naruto Character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like my character?
  It was GREAT!!!! You have great RPing skills. :)
  Not really.
  It was decent.
View Results

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:09 pm
I'm NOT sure if this belongs in the RP section or not, but I didn't want to mess up anything in the Guild, so I'm posting it HERE instead. Please, give me your opinion on my Naruto Character, I want to see what YOU guys think of him. He's probably one of the best RPing characters I've made so far.

~*~

Username - [Love Hina] Keitaro
Nickname - Keitaro (call me Keitaro, it's shorter)
Name of character: Hyuuga/Hyuga Keito
Age - 18
Clan - Hyuuga/Hyuga
Rank - Chuunin
Appearance: Hyuuga/Hyuga Keito of the Hyuuga/Hyuga Clan (Head Family) is approximately 5'6 ft tall, he also weighs at about 115 lbs. His body is also very well-built, to endure harshness of the weather, or to endure any kind of attack. His light weight able him to jump, evade, run, and attack faster than the average Chuunin. He has long dark black hair that's tied into a long ponytail at the back of his head, which lingers on his back. His hair also is pulled straight back, not leaving even a lock of hair on the front. His hair is also very slick and smooth, and it illuminates when light shines upon it, also, his hair at the bottom, on the left and right side on his face, reaches down to about his neck. His black hair, was tied with a torn piece of red cloth, which is somewhat worn away, it also has some holes on it as well, due to battles and so forth.

Hyuga Keito has a very light, almost whitish skin. His face is perfectly shaped, his left eye is the Byakugan, which is a trait that one inherits from the Hyuga Clan. His right eye, was an implanted Sharingan eye, which is dark red.

On the top of his forehead, is a Forehead Protector (which in Gaia, we call it a Steel-plated Ninja Headband). His Forehead protector has the symbol of Konoha Village's leaf design. His Forehead Protector has a black cloth that's worned around his forehead, instead of the regular blue colored cloth.

On his body, is a black sleeveless T-shirt, with the Konoha Village leaf design, which is about 1 ft wide, and 1 ft high, and it's also colored gray. Outside of his T-shirt, is a sleeveless leather jacket, with two small pockets near the top, and two smaller pockets near the bottom.

The top pockets, he uses to store Handle-less Kunais and regular Kunais. The bottom pockets, which are longer and bigger, contains scrolls, and bombs. On the inside of his leather jacket, is 2 more pockets, which contains regular shurikens.

Keito also, equipped onto his hands, is Metal Plated Gloves. Down at the waist, he has a belt which tightens his dark black jeans. His belt is black leather, and atatched to the front of the buckle of his belt, is a normal looking Shuriken, which, in fact, is one of Keito's most dangerous weapon since it is his thinnest and sharpest out of all of his Shurikens. Keito considers this to be one of his strongest weapon, and he never uses it unless as a last resort.

He also wears regular wooden sandals, with red strings. Not much is known about him other than that he takes battles very seriously, and that he doesn't get along with people very well..

Bio - Keito was found in front of a house at Konoha village as an infant, a family took him in as their son, and nurtured him until the age of 10. While he was young, he was known to be the most ruthless out of all the Academy Students. As he grew up, he passed several tests, and was achieved onto the rank of a Genin at the age of 6. He mercilessly tormented his opponent, and finished them off as slow as possible, playing around with them, driving them utterly insane..

After several years has passed, Keito reached the age of 10. Where he achieved the rank of a Chuunin. His arrogance, ego, charming looks, as well as his merciless tactics was known to all of Konoha. Later on, he decided to resign from his family, to search for the person who abandoned him as a child. It is known that for that very reason, he became cold and hard. But, to some others, when they look in his eye, they see a white flame of a gentle spirit that awaits to spark out..

By practicing outside of Konoha, he fights against other intruders to hone his skills. Later on, he met a guy by the name of Kagaro Uchiha. Kagaro was in a battle, so Keito helped him out, Later on, the two became the bestest of friends. It is known that Keito became kind during that very moment once he had found a friend, however ... after 3 years, Kagaro was on a mission. Kagaro died in a battle, and Keito had heard of the news. He was enraged, he swore one day to find out who killed his best friend.. not only that, but as a memoir.. he told a surgeon to remove the right eye of his best friend. The Sharingan...

Keito also had his right eye removed, and instead, the surgeon attached Kagaro's right eye to Keito. Now, Keito has 2 abilities and traits, the ability of the Byakugan, and the Sharingan. By using them both in a battle at once, Keito has very good prediction of where his opponent will strike next. Nothing else is known about Keito..

(I'm not going to edit too much, whether it's Hyuga, or Hyuuga to you, it's up to you to decide)

Jutsu(s):

Wolf Howl - Basically, Keito generates a partial of his Chakra to his mouth, he howls out loud, which can damage the enemy's sensor and hearing, or, it can make them fear him.

Dragon Jutsu: Heat Wave of the Tempest Sky - By using this Jutsu, Keito can breath a huge flamethrower, and actrually ebing able to control it easily, it's flamethrower spans as it gets farther and farther, and it's very powerful, however, by using this Jutsu, it depletes all of his Chakra, since it takes a huge chunk of Chakra in able to perform this Jutsu.

Dragon Claws - Due to 5 years straight of taking a shower of about 80 degrees or more, Keito's skin becomes dry. Due tio this dryness, it creates a very odd effect on his hands. When his hands are dry, by amping his Chakra onto his hands, it begins to steam, then the hands seems like it's on fire, and it turns dark red. Keito can incinerate an opponent during that moment, only for a little bit of time.

Heat Shield - Because of the fact that he takes hot showers regularly, he's used to the fire by now. Basically, he has to a large amount of Chakra and transfer it to his "entire" body. His skin becomes dark red, and fire attacks won't burn him as much.

Physical Attacks -

Fury of the Silent Wolf - Keito becomes berserk, his attack power doubled, but he's no longer in much control of himself. He attacks relentlessly, slashing with his hands and fingers. He also bites, and stomps as well. Not much is known about this attack..
~*~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:12 pm
wow he's pretty kool
i like his wolf howl that kool 2  

[A]kira

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:22 pm
Half_Breed_Inugo
wow he's pretty kool
i like his wolf howl that kool 2

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me. ^^ 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:30 pm
lol no problem  

[A]kira

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:21 pm
WOW ur character sounds kool. i can imagine.

welll i myself made up a character, she's alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:57 pm
lisamerie

Most ppl on Gaia would think that I gave my characters Gekkai Genkai (sp?) just to make him be all powerful, and I think that Traits MAY be over-used on Gaia. But that's not why I chose for my characters to have traits. That's only because the Hyuuga Clan has always fascinated me since I began to watch the anime and read the manga. Their ability is fascinating, even though it has a weakness. But no one ever thought about using the Sharingan AND the Byakugan at ONCE, so that's when I decided to make up this abomination of a character. sweatdrop  

Mimoto Kawasari

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:41 pm
[Love Hina] Keitaro
lisamerie

Most ppl on Gaia would think that I gave my characters Gekkai Genkai (sp?) just to make him be all powerful, and I think that Traits MAY be over-used on Gaia. But that's not why I chose for my characters to have traits. That's only because the Hyuuga Clan has always fascinated me since I began to watch the anime and read the manga. Their ability is fascinating, even though it has a weakness. But no one ever thought about using the Sharingan AND the Byakugan at ONCE, so that's when I decided to make up this abomination of a character. sweatdrop
*thinks 4 a sec.* .... uhh ok  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff