Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Are you serious? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:48 pm
http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/14/tila-tequila-attack-juggalos-concert-photos/

Really?

See, this is what pisses me off. THIS is a fine example of why people hate us. This is why people hate juggalos. They b***h and moan about how the media is giving us such a bad name, but they do NOTHING to change it and instead make it worse and prove their point even more about how violent and dangerous we are.
What did she do to deserve this? What heinous crime could she possibly have committed to deserve such horrible treatment?
Bottom line I really don't care what you think of her, this is unacceptable. Period.

You know... I WAS looking forward to being able to go to the Gathering, one day. But not anymore. Not if this kinda s**t is allowed to happen.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am
this may be a reason of hate but i dont believe a word she says since she could of gotten beaten by another boyfriend just like before also i was there none of that happened  

xbcassx

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 am
xbcassx
this may be a reason of hate but i dont believe a word she says since she could of gotten beaten by another boyfriend just like before also i was there none of that happened
Then why is there an article onnline and pics of the incident?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 am
(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

I was gunna post something like this myself but saw you beat me to it.

I think yes she shouldn't have been there to begin with. However, when things like this happen it drags our name farther into the mud. Violence is NOT what we are about at all. Fake a** Juffalos that think Juggalo = Gang and do this stuff really hurts us REAL Juggalos. In my state Juggalo is on the Gang registory. Same with some other states. That won't ever change as long as stupid things like this keep happaning.

"I dont wanna overthrow America or any of that s**t, but atleast get our family as equally respected as every other mainstream syndicate. its a dream that ive got the balls to bring to life and who the ******** can diss that?"

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 am
xIIx Panda Bunny xIIx
(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

I think yes she shouldn't have been there to begin with. However, when things like this happen it drags our name farther into the mud. Violence is NOT what we are about at all. Fake a** Juffalos that think Juggalo = Gang and do this stuff really hurts us REAL Juggalos. In my state Juggalo is on the Gang registory. Same with some other states. That won't ever change as long as stupid things like this keep happaning.

"I dont wanna overthrow America or any of that s**t, but atleast get our family as equally respected as every other mainstream syndicate. its a dream that ive got the balls to bring to life and who the ******** can diss that?"

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))
Yeah true. And she was there because obviously Psychopathic wanted her there didn't they? They wanted her to perform and she agreed, because she wanted to entertain us and show love. And what do we do? Beat her to death and humiliate her on stage. I hope they never have a gatherting again, because that would mean Psychopathic is standing up for what they say they believe in.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xIIx Panda Bunny xIIx
(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))
Yeah true. And she was there because obviously Psychopathic wanted her there didn't they? They wanted her to perform and she agreed, because she wanted to entertain us and show love. And what do we do? Beat her to death and humiliate her on stage. I hope they never have a gatherting again, because that would mean Psychopathic is standing up for what they say they believe in.

(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

I agree, its so awefull. Shouldn't have happened at all! But I just saw the video and I think she lied a bit. I did not see one thing hit her. They deflected it all. And you can hear her baiting the adience. And she rips off her top...and only 2 people rushed the stage. Not 2,000.....I think BOTH parties are in the wrong on this one.

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Either way, it shouldnt have happened, whether it was 2 people or 2 thousand. It doesn't excuse anything.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:01 pm
(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

Yup, thats why I said both parties are to blame. She shouldn't have lied and streched the truth and thouse Juffalos and Juggahoes shouldn't have done that.

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kasper The Klown

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 am
the bad thing is that alot of the people at this years gathering were fake as hell  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 pm
xIIx Panda Bunny xIIx
(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

Yup, thats why I said both parties are to blame. She shouldn't have lied and streched the truth and thouse Juffalos and Juggahoes shouldn't have done that.

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))
Ok, well I talked to some homies today who were there at the gathering, and apparently she wasn't hurt as bad as she claimed.

But don't you see? Who cares whether it was exaggerated or not? The damage has already been done by all the so called juggalos who were happy and who were laughing that she supposedly got hurt that bad. People who already have a negative opinion of us, are watching videos of people laughing at the incident, shaking their heads goin, see what I mean? "Stupid juggalo trash." And people wonder why we have such a bad name.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

xbcassx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 pm
Faith the Hybrid
xbcassx

anyone can write anything they want and then put up stupid pictures that came from and earlier time J said dont go up she did and she was boooed thats all that happened we all know that she is a liar  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 pm
xbcassx
Faith the Hybrid
xbcassx

anyone can write anything they want and then put up stupid pictures that came from and earlier time J said dont go up she did and she was boooed thats all that happened we all know that she is a liar

(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

User Image
She actully IS a lier. For instence; She said that they rocked the trailer and broke the windows and such, BUT the acts actully didn't even HAVE trailers and she later says. She can't even remeber her own story. Go to juggalonews.com for more info.

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Thos Phoenix

Tipsy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 am
xIIx Panda Bunny xIIx
xbcassx
Faith the Hybrid
xbcassx

(| /)
(o.o)
(('')('')

User Image
She actully IS a lier. For instence; She said that they rocked the trailer and broke the windows and such, BUT the acts actully didn't even HAVE trailers and she later says. She can't even remeber her own story. Go to juggalonews.com for more info.

(| /)
(o.o)
('')(''))

I'm having a hard time believing it happened, too. I mean, why would anyone do that in such a public area where tons of people were watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 am
Faith the Hybrid
http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/14/tila-tequila-attack-juggalos-concert-photos/

Really?

See, this is what pisses me off. THIS is a fine example of why people hate us. This is why people hate juggalos. They b***h and moan about how the media is giving us such a bad name, but they do NOTHING to change it and instead make it worse and prove their point even more about how violent and dangerous we are.
What did she do to deserve this? What heinous crime could she possibly have committed to deserve such horrible treatment?
Bottom line I really don't care what you think of her, this is unacceptable. Period.

You know... I WAS looking forward to being able to go to the Gathering, one day. But not anymore. Not if this kinda s**t is allowed to happen.
i agree with her they ******** up this time now there might not be a gathering next year you guys ******** up thanks for ruining our good name by doing that you guys made it worse  

Zephon RavenCroft

Eternal Vampire

6,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zephon RavenCroft

Eternal Vampire

6,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsSnqfTfTzQ

listen to what this guys thoughts are and maybe some of you will actually listen to what he had to say  
~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff