Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
Xenite Head Count Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenite
  +1
View Results

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am
Just wondering how many people still come here. (Besides the obvious few regulars, but still leave something here anyways.) Its been pretty dead lately.

Also I was wondering if we had any people that were too shy to make one of their first posts. This is your chance, don't be shy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 am
I'm here!

I think it has just been dead because people are trying to squeeze the last bit out of fun out of the rest of their summer vacation or something.  

Skillzyo

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Hillsys Stalker
I'm here!

I think it has just been dead because people are trying to squeeze the last bit out of fun out of the rest of their summer vacation or something.
Haha, thats true.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 pm
I exist. Whether I'm here or not, is questionable. ninja  

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

Mina_Xena

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 am
Hello!!! I'm new to the guild and I love it, haha, I hope things pick up soon, I though it was dead because it's been years since Xena stop airing.. so wake up Xenites! eek

Oh, just to brag about it.. last night I dreamt of Lucy Lawless, in a Xena character lolz it was Awesome! 4laugh I also dreamt of the X-Men and the Fringe Cast, but it was Awesome still! there were sentinels and the whole thing.. but it was Xena who defeated them in the end!! YAY! Alalalalalalalala *throws chakram* blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 pm
[Mr. Moo]
Just wondering how many people still come here. (Besides the obvious few regulars, but still leave something here anyways.) Its been pretty dead lately.

Also I was wondering if we had any people that were too shy to make one of their first posts. This is your chance, don't be shy.

I come on ever once and a while to look at the forum, but most of the time I don't post.  

FlowerFaerie1216

Blessed Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Mina_Xena
Hello!!! I'm new to the guild and I love it, haha, I hope things pick up soon, I though it was dead because it's been years since Xena stop airing.. so wake up Xenites! eek

Oh, just to brag about it.. last night I dreamt of Lucy Lawless, in a Xena character lolz it was Awesome! 4laugh I also dreamt of the X-Men and the Fringe Cast, but it was Awesome still! there were sentinels and the whole thing.. but it was Xena who defeated them in the end!! YAY! Alalalalalalalala *throws chakram* blaugh

Welcome to the guild!!!

Wow a dream with Xena, the X-Men and the Fringe cast... eek
Seriously, that is just awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:57 pm
FlowerFaerie1216
[Mr. Moo]

I come on ever once and a while to look at the forum, but most of the time I don't post.
Well its nice to see you post then. Who is your favorite Xena character? Or episode, or something like that?  

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

cajunvoodoo

Unholy Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 pm
I've had a lot of summer school stuff to take care of. And this next semester is going to be crazy since it's my last one, but I'm trying to be here mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 pm
I'm lurking about. I just got promoted so haven't been active on Gaia... but hopefully stuffs will even out.  

Rivkeh

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 pm
@Cajun: Nice, well at least it is the final semester. You are so close!

@Rivkeh: Congratz on the promotion. Lurking is perfectly fine, just say hello every so often.

oh and @Ducky: Existing sure is fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:09 pm
[Mr. Moo]
oh and @Ducky: Existing sure is fun.
Yep, sure is. 3nodding It's basically all I do. ^_^  

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

KonoSetsuna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 pm
I'm here... about a month ago, I came back. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm
KonoSetsuna
I'm here... about a month ago, I came back. lol
Welcome back xd  

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

Mina_Xena

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 am
Quote:
Welcome to the guild!!!

Wow a dream with Xena, the X-Men and the Fringe cast... eek
Seriously, that is just awesome!

Lol, thanks!! it was as if I haven't watch TV in like 20 years haha, but it was aaaaawesome!! 4laugh Can't wait till things pick up in the Xena Guild! YAY! blaugh  
The Xena Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff