Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure
Mikotsu the akatsuki attacks the Hidden Mist! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:18 pm
Mikotsu flew over the Hidden Mist village. She rode on one of her favorite dragons, Gryph, the ice dragon. She looked upon the city and looked for her target. She did not see it, but knew she would soon. Her orbs of power and chakra dangled from her belt. She grabbed a blue one andshe lit up a little. She breathed out and then made signs fast with her hands. Her dragon looked up and her eyes turned red, symbols covered them. then she said "*Dark style! Shadow Dragon!" (All of the people that are hit, their shadows turn to dangerous dragon shadow clones and attack everything.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:24 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

This world, what is it, what lies beyond it...
Should I fight to see, or give up and die...
Is what lies beyond worth the trouble of living?

Dante had been sitting on a relatively large hill over looking the village... Only to have his shadow attempt to spring up on him... Tho a Kunai was already stabbed into the ground over it... Preparations? no... Dante simply looked up with that dull and bored look he always had... The first thing he saw was the Dragon the girl rode... 'another dragon user...' He thought before looking down at the village. 'tho she doesn't seem to smart... why the hell attack it now...' He thought before shrugging the thought off and watching the events unfold...

I'd rather be feared then respected...
Because this way I dont have to worry...
About Being Betrayed or Befriended...
User Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm
Mika (Mikotsu) lay back on her dragon and listened to the sounds of terror as she giggled and sighed. She felt as if another akatsuki was near but she ignored it. She stroked her dragon's back and thought of her clan members that had riden this dragon so many years before her....then she remembered their death........she remembered herself slaughtering them.

Mika laughed at the thought and remembering thinking of them as lambs to the slaughter. She looked back at the town and decided to use another approach. she made signs and then said "Lightstyle! Death by light!" There was a blinding light and nobody could see anything. (Creates illusions and the person it affects, attacks everyone else whilst everyone else is doing the same.) (like in bleach, with Maki Ichinose.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dante sighed as he shook his head before standing up. 'no point watching the rest of this... she just seems to have a thirst for blood what ever her reason may be... I see no reason to stay' He thought before giving the Kunai he'd stabbed into the ground a slight kick as it flipped up into his hand, his hand vanished back into his Akatsuki cloak before he wondered off into the forests.

User ImageUser Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am
Kurei arrived at the Hidden Mist village only to find that people were being attacked by there shadows and a blinding light was filling the area. Thinking quickly, he drew two transmutation circles into the air, activating them. One absorbed all of the shadows, and the other absorbed the light. From these two elements he created two swords made from each. Now able to see clearly, he saw a woman with a black cloak and red clouds on it riding a ice dragon."Hmm.... it seems she has attacked alone, which makes her either extremely powerful or clinically insane. Probably both. Maybe she can tell me about the homunculus!". With that thought in mind, Kurei quickly thought of a plan to get to her. He then created transmutation circles at the North, West, South, East, and the Center of the hidden mist village. Kurei put both hands on the Center circle and activated it, making the entire village rise to the height of the strange woman and her dragon. Seeing a group of ninja, Kurei shouted: "If you want to live, Help me fight this woman!!!".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm
Mika saw him and laughed. "Really now?" she whispered to herself. She whispered something in the dragon's ear and it seemed to nod. She got closer. She jumped off the dragon, only to disspear. He dragon stayed where it was. There was a scream from the village folk as a man fell to the ground, clutching himself. His eyes went dark and he stood up, his body black. Hundreds of others did the same, all of them turning black. Mika appeared, on her dragon. The dragon roared and the villagers started to run towards the man. "Who says Im alone?" she yelled to him.  

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Kurei slammed his sword of light into the transmutation circle, using it as a power source for his transmutation. All of a sudden, light erupted from the circle, destroying all darkness around Kurei. "You will find I am not an easy opponent. I can turn your own jutsu against you. Leave now, or face the wrath of Kurei the Light Alchemist." Kurei calmly stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:34 am
Mika looked at him, not in fear, but amusment. "Heh. Dark against light eh? Well.......this should be fun." She smiled. She opened her right eye, which had been closed before. It was red with black symbols. Her other eye turned red as well, even her dragon's eyes did. She jumped from her dragon and sat down immediately, before she hit the ground. She made hand signs and tons of dragons curled up around her. "Secret Jutsu! Dark Circle!!!!" A circle with a star in the middle appeared around Kurei. Dragons flew out of each point and hit him with fire, darkness, and blows. They bit at him with their fangs. The white dragon stayed with Mika  

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 pm
Kurei stared in awe at the dragons attacking him. Then he started to laugh. "You forgot about the transmutation circle I drew in the air earlier didnt you?" He said mirthfully. Kurei then snapped his fingers, and the circles became visible. "You made a fatal mistake in letting me prepare myself, otherwise I would of surely lost. Your arrogance is your downfall." With that said, the seals grew white hot, as the dragons who attacked him with their bodies became a defensive wall around him, while the dragons who used their fire found it redirected at the strange woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:36 pm
Me." The dragons that he was using for defence blew up like dynamite.  

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 pm
Kurei was knocked back off of his pillar by the explosion and sent tumbling to the ground. He landed in a heap on top of a house. He weakly stood back up and glared at the woman. "Alright. This place will now be your GRAVE!!!!!" He shouted, drawing out a transmutation circle. Kurei then bit his thumb, drawing blood and dripping it onto the circle. He then activated it. All of a sudden a protective sphere of light surrounded the entire village. "Now for the next step!" Kurei exclaimed as drew another circle into the air."Lets see how you well you fight without any OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!" He roared as he activated the circle. All of a sudden all of the oxygen molecules in the air were transferred inside the bubble, leaving everyone outside the area within a 10 mile radius suffocated. Kurei grinned in satisfaction at his handiwork before slamming his hands on the circle again. Whips made of stone arose from the village heading for the woman and her dragon, intent on holding her captive.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Someone was standing behind the man claiming to be an Alchemist... Something was pressed to the back of his head... It felt like... A barrel? or some type of metal tube... "your s**t is starting to get old... you claim to be an alchemist... yet that little trick of yours just killed any surviving villagers... your just as bad as us..." The voice said... It was obvious what was being pressed against this mans head... And even the slightest movement would result in this mans death... No time to snap his fingers... No time to clap his hands... No time to do anything... He could leave... And most likely seek revenge... Or he could be a stubborn idiot... And try and fight for no reason... Resulting in his death... Tho the real question here was... How was this man still breathing... Let alone talking...

User ImageUser Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 am
Kurei calmly put his hands up, knowing he lost. " Actually I said the oxygen thing just to scare her. Anything below the treeline is still alive. Now, I recommend you put down your weapon, because she will die if you don't. Unless I reverse the transmutation, she will suffocate shortly. But while I have you here, let me ask you a few questions. One, why are you attacking this village, and two, What do you know about the Homunculus?" Kurei asked calmly, his face showing no hint of the turmoil raging through his body."There's no harm in a little trade. Information for her life. I'm sure you need her for your ritual to get the bijuu. Now why don't you be more courteous and come around front so I can see you? And why your at it, why dont you tell me exactly how you got inside the protective barrier around the village? Hmmm.... I guess you snuck in before i put it up huh?" Kurei asked, thankful the mystery man couldnt see him smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 am
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

The man let out a sigh as he shook his head. "indeed... she's lucky we do need her..." He said putting his weapon away... He walked around to the front of Kurei... His cloak and hat still keeping him self fully covered... "all I can tell you about the Homunculus is that the Akatsuki have taken no interest in them... I my self have started doing my own research into them... Tho I've only managed to find an old hide out... nothing more... as for attacking the village... I had no hand in it... as for her reasons... I couldn't say... I just happened to be here at the wrong time... tho I suppose the right... like I said... I was here from the start..." He didn't exactly sound to over joyed with the whole situation... "I suppose you and I could be of help to one another at some point later on... Information wise... I'll make a deal with you... I'll supply you with any information I find on the Hominculus if you supply me with any information you find on a red haired female Alchemist... I have no name... nor a description other then that... do we have a deal" He asked.

User ImageUser Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 pm
Kurei shook the mans hand."Agreed. Would you mind taking me to this hideout? Maybe together we can find something of use. To be honest I was only protecting the village in an effort to gain information, and now that that's done, I have no need to. The mist isn't allied with the Military anyway, and since they're known as bloody murderers, i have no problem with leaving them with that psycho woman up there." Kurei said.  
Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff