Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Has anyone's lifespans been fixed?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm
I'm just wondering if anyone has had the lifespan of their fish fixed yet. They made a sticky in June in GA that indicated that it was supposed to be fixed at that time, but my fish still have crazy long lifespans. Has one gotten theirs fixed yet or is Gaia still slacking?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:57 pm
Haven't a clue, but my nonbg fish do not have crazy long life spans. In fact, some of them seem to die too early. Sure wish I had your problem.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 pm
According to Kenshin, you can no longer glitch fish, but the lifespans haven't been fixed.

Also, he said that it seems that the dev team that was working on that was moved on to another project. So glitched fish (as of now it seems) will stay glitched.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Mine are still dying in 2012 well some of them. That really sucks they get moved to another project and yet gaia's users have to wait once again. I wonder what the other project is that is so important to continue to not communicate with us.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Annie Felis

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Mine are all living until 2011 and 2012, which is fine by me. I won't be buying any replacement fish until the market price of them seriously drops. As of now I can't make a profit with lawnsharks, wolves, coatls and airsharks being priced what they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
For my old tank it hasn't... it was a bad idea to start a new tank I bet. Oh well, whats done is done. :/

phallic salami

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm
I'm so tired of having some of these fish. I want some of them to die off so I can start getting rid of the ones in Barrett's tank.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 am
Too bad we can't speed up the process for there death's. Although I might like that too much.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

phallic salami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 am
I was informed that you can fill out a ticket at the help center for them to be removed. But I don't know if thats true or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am
Filling out a ticket just to get your fish killed doesn't sound right. So, I doubt it's true, but it might be. >_<

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

phallic salami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm
It was answered in the Q&A forum by a legit person who helps out there a lot. So its 50/50 that its either fake/true.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games