Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Ever make extra sims to do stuff for you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:19 pm
I now make sims that are sort of "maid" sims. I hate hiring a maid, because when they leave, there's still a mess that I make. I wanted a 24/7 service. And I made it myself. =) I even dressed her up in an apron and everything. She has her own small little room, and she cleans and cooks for the household, free of charge! =) I like it because whenever I need something, she's always there. Even to boost my social skill, since my sim works all of the time. And when I don't have time to guarden? Little miss maid is right there to take over.

Anyone else have sims that they make just to take care of the household and other chores? Or do your sims do everything themselves?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm
Actually, I made a household of 7 sims on the Sims 3. I didn't know what to do with this one guy, considering he was Neurotic, a Coward and Absent-Minded. I didn't think the poor guy would hold down a job.

He ended up doing all the household chores. biggrin  

imacashew

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm
I did it with this family full of people I made insane. They had one family member who was an uptight snob. She was the one who cooked all the meals and cleaned house. She also did some interesting things on her own--like helping the family members out with their issues and stuff. Like she would anticipate things they would do....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am
I made a well off family one, and I made a "hired help" sim. She was there specifically to cook and clean and watch whatever babies would be had while the parents were out earnin' more money.

I ended up having the rich man fall in love with her, and the child they conceived became my heir. None of the legitimate kids like her at all xD
it was fun

Carantathraiel

The FoxyTrot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm
On the Sims 3, I had my guy cheat on the girl, then him and the girl he had a affair with had a kid. Then he went home (right after 'Woohooing' with the affair girl) and woohooed with his fiancee. I moved the affair girl in and she was my fisher. (The girl he had a affair with was Blair Wainwright)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:27 pm
Whenever I have a family, I always make a butler character. I just hate the maids and babysitter's in the game, so a perfect character of my own is ideal.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm
This is something I've never done. Well, the only times I have is if I have made a Servo in Sims 2 or Simbot in Sims 3. Even then I don't stick to it cos in Sims 3 the guy who bought the Simbot died so now the bot is just living like a regular Sim.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 pm
i also tend to create characters just to kill them and have ghosts....
dunno if this counts ^^

but when the ghosts paints, he makes more money, cause art is more expensive when the artist is dead.

Carantathraiel

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 am
I put a maid in my family...ONCE. I miss her sad  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash