Reply Marijuana Discussion
Ok i have a question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reko0418

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 pm
Ok if this helps why understand why I am asking this hear is the sych.

Last night me and my buddies got stoned off of our asses and watched The Breakfast Club and the question came up to us, "in the letter at the end of the movie why did they call themselves The Breakfast Club?" it didn't make sense to us so could someone please explain this before my head explodes?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm
Always thought cause they were there for saturday detention in the early morning... like when breakfast is served.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

reko0418

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:18 pm
SuchSweetSadism
Always thought cause they were there for saturday detention in the early morning... like when breakfast is served.

but they were there all day and the only meal they had together was lunch. remember bender was judging everyones food?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:21 pm
Haha I actually dont remember all that much I havent seen it for a couple of years.

I guess Breakfast Club sounds a little better than Lunch Club which sounds fat... and Dinner Club sounds naughty.

^^  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

reko0418

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm
SuchSweetSadism
Haha I actually dont remember all that much I havent seen it for a couple of years.

I guess Breakfast Club sounds a little better than Lunch Club which sounds fat... and Dinner Club sounds naughty.

^^

yeah but like the movie is about personal discovery and bein yourself and s**t, blargz i gotta get the dvd and check the commentary  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games