Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 am
Rage.

scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 am
Yeah imported rifles accidentally discharge more often than non imported.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

090Freak090

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 am
Das Rabble Rouser

Case in point: Nambu Pistols  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Yeah, like any terrorist would buy a worn out M1 for use in an insurgency action here.

First thing that would most likely happen is the action would explode when the first modern 30.06 round was fired. Sad to say, but I wouldn't fire an antique like that unless it had been proofed.

And you know your common garden variety scumbag wouldn't take the time to do that.

Meanwhile, one can buy Warsaw Bloc and Mainland Chinese war surplus AKs, SKS and bolt action Mosins till the cows come home. What a bunch of mooks!  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 pm
I can't get the page to load, so can someone kindly sum up whatever it is for me?

EDIT: Never mind it loaded.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:35 pm
Short Story: The Obama Administration refuses to allow South Korea from returning US built rifles and carbines to resell to civilians in the US.

Reason: the guns are too dangerous and could wind up in the hands of criminals and/or terrorists.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm
Floyd
Short Story: The Obama Administration refuses to allow South Korea from returning US built rifles and carbines to resell to civilians in the US.

Reason: the guns are too dangerous and could wind up in the hands of criminals and/or terrorists.
If it was the DPRK selling guns to us I'm sure they could put a good spin on it, but seriously importing guns from South Korea isn't dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm
http://sybolt.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/HANK_AND_RAGE_FACE_fin-150x150.jpg  

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 pm
IVAN CHESNOKOV !!zkyAeytsDSJ 08/20/10(Fri)02:21 No.7062257
RIFLE OF JOHN GARAND IS CHOOSE BY CRIMINAL? HOW TALL IS AMERICAN CRIMINAL, TWENTY ARSHINI? IF YOU ARE MAN WHO HIDES RIFLE OF GARAND FOR ROBBERY OF LIQUOR SHOP, I THINK BIGGEST PROBLEM IS STOOP LOW ENOUGH TO FIT THROUGH FRONT DOOR!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 am
Das Rabble Rouser

Well it's current administration but there isn't a lot of butthurt about it because imported rifles are not being sold by out local arms manufacturers. They want a monopoly on the market and these firearms that are allowed to be imported are bad for their business.
They actually want the ban on the importation of surplus arms so the only ones available are their weapons.

I would hope for another attempt in the next administration.
Here's hoping for an independent party or republican victory.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 am
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser

Well it's current administration but there isn't a lot of butthurt about it because imported rifles are not being sold by out local arms manufacturers. They want a monopoly on the market and these firearms that are allowed to be imported are bad for their business.
They actually want the ban on the importation of surplus arms so the only ones available are their weapons.

Because the widespread release of surplus Garands will certainly crush all the companies who sell reproduction M1s as their sole source of income.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser

Because the widespread release of surplus Garands will certainly crush all the companies who sell reproduction M1s as their sole source of income.

Well no.
But restricting one import can lead to others.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser

Well no.
If FNH, H&K, Walther, SIG, CZ, EAA, Bersa, Taurus, Beretta, Steyr, Norinco, Saiga, Glock, and countless other companies are allowed to import, I don't see why Daewoo should be any different. Hell, it's not even Daewoo, it's the South Korean government. It's not like they MANUFACTURED them...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser

Well no.
If FNH, H&K, Walther, SIG, CZ, EAA, Bersa, Taurus, Beretta, Steyr, Norinco, Saiga, Glock, and countless other companies are allowed to import, I don't see why Daewoo should be any different. Hell, it's not even Daewoo, it's the South Korean government. It's not like they MANUFACTURED them...

Norinco is under scrutiny, after all, are we getting any of the Norinco made M1As? The Canadians do, and they like them.
The SKS and the 1897s are all that we get of the Norinco made guns.

Well those companies have pretty big names.
While some are relatively new to the market, they have a big reputation and a lot of say.

Some rifles sold to a foreign country that they want to sell back?
: /  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser

Well no.

Norinco is under scrutiny, after all, are we getting any of the Norinco made M1As? The Canadians do, and they like them.
The SKS and the 1897s are all that we get of the Norinco made guns.

Well those companies have pretty big names.
While some are relatively new to the market, they have a big reputation and a lot of say.

Some rifles sold to a foreign country that they want to sell back?
: /
Norinco also has the MAC-90 (?) AK clones, but that's neither here nor there. In any case, Daewoo is a pretty damn big name. Not for import, but for manufacture. Not only do they make the USAS-12 and an upgraded M16, but they also sell cars here in the States.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff